imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
It exists, but it's optional and avoidable. Don't let playing a game you might like because of some tag you can avoid. I've let good games go because of this in the past.
and even choosing to see the ntr scenes, seems to be "not-cannon" stuff, bcs of the things that happen/ and the things that the mom said in the story until now ( even if she was a crazy whore, lying the entire time, the stuff don't make sense at all bcs of the way she is and bcs of the timeline)

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
no all the monster scenes got deleted because the dev doesnt wanted that content to get the core of what ppl want in the game. he never wanted that kind of content but added it because ppl asked for it.
Really? itsbeen a while, but i thought it was the reverse. I thought he removed it because of complaints. It doesn't really matter to me much though. If its there, it's there. Not like you have to watch em.

Reactions: mulerider

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
is strange bcs the way the mom say she never did anything (not lying) and she "thinks about lewd stuff" instead of "remember it", but, don't change anything for me at all, i hate ntr so i just didn't saw it (only the first one bcs i got caught by surprise, when she only see they doing it)
Am i crazy or monster sex scenes are no longer in the game? Like for example mother being gangbanged, tried to load save from previous version and she just escaped the room or dies. Am i missing something?
It's not just you. I even tried a fresh save and there's no zombie scenes.

Edit: Apparently the zombie scenes will no longer be a thing since the dev doesn't like them.
What exactly makes this game considered NTR? The dev removed the monster sex scenes. There is only the MC and two women in the plot...
such a shame that they deleted NTR Rapescene from zombie
so is there ntr anymore or not....hope for not but better safe(ask) than sorry(ntr)....
I am extremely disappointed that you removed the zombie path with the rape of girls and you didn't care about your fans who liked this way and I subscribed to you, but I don't see the point in playing it and supporting it anymore
1694969692480.png

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Man this really is a curse, once again almost nobody gives a shit in the comments about the update but complain about AVOIDABLE ntr scenes (that actually make sense in an apocalypse setting but whatever), slow burn even though we literally have PENETRATION, and the removed zombie scenes that sadly caused the dev to be censored and REMOVED from Patreon.

If any of you actually want to discuss the great update give the dev 1$ and join the discord, have a good evening.

Last edited:
Reactions: rudy007

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Man this really is a curse, once again almost nobody gives a shit in the comments about the update but complain about AVOIDABLE ntr scenes (that actually make sense in an apocalypse setting but whatever), slow burn even though we literally have PENETRATION, and the removed zombie scenes that caused the dev to be CENSORED and removed from patreon.

If any of you actually want to discuss the great update give the dev 1$ and join the discord, have a good evening.
I just made a review but yeah it's very frustrating I imagine.
There seems to be an effort to drum up these dumb issues at the time of update and clearly alts are being used to do it too.

Anyways, I loved the update the scenes between the mom/son and mom/daughter were top notch and well done on the patch. Not sure if it is solely you working on it or if it's in conjunction with the dev but it remains a must use.

Edit: The optional bad ending was fucked up :ROFLMAO:, thankfully the dev didn't make it too long or it would have been tough to go through lol

Last edited:

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Anyways, I loved the update the scenes between the mom/son and mom/daughter were top notch and well done on the patch. Not sure if it is solely you working on it or if it's in conjunction with the dev but it remains a must use.
I love the alt endings too :p The dev does all the hard work, I only proofread the script and make the enhanced incest patch.

Reactions: hzjujk and rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Man this really is a curse, once again almost nobody gives a shit in the comments about the update but complain about AVOIDABLE ntr scenes (that actually make sense in an apocalypse setting but whatever), slow burn even though we literally have PENETRATION, and the removed zombie scenes that sadly caused the dev to be censored and REMOVED from Patreon.

Sorry ruykkyru... You will have to repeat it after next update too... And update after... Once probably tomorrow afternoon too. Very few people bother to read a post before... People are still in conversation about the story and in the middle of that comes a paratrooper and asks a question about we discuss... ;)

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
There are some games that were created separate topics, due to the large flood of negative comments (AWAM for example), maybe it would be a good idea to create a topic for this game too. Since there, people can complain, tell their frustrations and disappointments.
If not, with each new update, it will always be the same thing.
I even understand the frustration of some, but always flooding the topic with complaints won't do any good.

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
I just made a review but yeah it's very frustrating I imagine.
There seems to be an effort to drum up these non issues at the time of update and clearly alts are being used to do it too.

Edit: The optional bad ending was fucked up :ROFLMAO:, thankfully the dev didn't make it too long or it would have been tough to go through lol
yeah, the scene was really fucked up, but, a good one u know? i mean, that shows how much was the love for him, its a beautiful fucked up way, but it is beautiful e.e

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I love the alt endings too :p The dev does all the hard work, I only proofread the script and make the enhanced incest patch.
Yeah I was referring to the incest patch, is that solely you that works on it?

yeah, the scene was really fucked up, but, a good one u know? i mean, that shows how much was the love for him, its a beautiful fucked up way, but it is beautiful e.e
Oh don't get me wrong, I'm happy the dev makes these what-if side endings.

I thought it was very beautiful in it's own way too, what I meant by it was tough to go through is it would be incredibly sad to read if the dev made it longer. I think it length was just right.

Reactions: imadumb

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I am extremely disappointed that you removed the zombie path with the rape of girls and you didn't care about your fans who liked this way and I subscribed to you, but I don't see the point in playing it and supporting it anymore
Okay :)

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
There are some games that were created separate topics, due to the large flood of negative comments (AWAM for example), maybe it would be a good idea to create a topic for this game too. Since there, people can complain, tell their frustrations and disappointments.
If not, with each new update, it will always be the same thing.
I even understand the frustration of some, but always flooding the topic with complaints won't do any good.
Many good games have those offtopic pages where you can speak free. AWAM, both Ocean's games... Some are about offtopic content, some for reasons you said...
There are some games with same problem like this one. And questions without end... I can only say one thing about this page, one of the worst... When that shit storm began it was bad, really bad... Even before that all Patreon screwup... People basically complained about avoidable things... If you play it your way, people on the other side had something against it...
We all are different... All games are collection of tags... We read them and we choose them after our own kinks. Newer forget, this game is not made specifically for you, this is developer's story... If you don't like it, don't play it...

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I think that it’s only a matter of time before the moderators take a look at slim lining this thread.

The endlessly negative complaints about the Developer’s choice and direction of the story by some people make it inevitable.

Take it to his patreon or discord if you’re a paying customer.:coffee:

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Yeah I was referring to the incest patch, is that solely you that works on it?
Yeah, before I just revised the script each update, starting from 0.3 I think? After the Patreon thing, I told him about making the full incest a base game thing but he still had some concerns about what SuscribeStar or itchio could do in the future, but it won't be censored for now so we decided to maintain 2 versions of the script. One "safe" (but obviously set up for incest for anyone that plays these games lol), and another that is fully embracing the thing as I described in my comment about what it changes.

It doesn't take much for new updates now, I just proofread the main script and then make a copy and change the names and add some new lines here and there.

Edit: Nice review btw

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes