Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Remove the tag (netorare) since you DV removed all the scenes of the zombies attacking the mother.
Now the scheme is just incest, it starts one way and suddenly everything in the story changes.:FacePalm:

Reactions: mulerider

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Remove the tag (netorare) since you DV removed all the scenes of the zombies attacking the mother.
Now the scheme is just incest, it starts one way and suddenly everything in the story changes.:FacePalm:
The tag is for the flashback where the mother cheats on her husband.

Reactions: misterx2999

starlite75

Oct 2, 2020
wow the zombie sex scenes were removed your kiddiing was one of the things i liked the most sigh now its just an other harem incest generic game i hate when this happens good luck dev but yeah am done whit games that dev decides too scrap some good stuff thats makes the game special for me in the first place theres so many harem games whit no soul already like 1 dude all female harem style

Last edited:

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
wow the zombie sex scenes were removed your kiddiing was one of the things i liked the most sigh now its just an other harem incest generic game i hate when this happens good luck dev but yeah am done whit games that dev decides too scrap some good stuff thats makes the game special for me in the first place theres so many harem games whit no soul already like 1 dude all female harem style
Sucks to be you!

Reactions: The Pointman

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
ah thats unfortunate if its lost and not replaced with something else but i do enjoy the game overall despite it. i can see some not tho.

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I already formatted it, don't worry... I just messed up while trying to format it.
I don't wanna sound like a dick but I feel the need to talk about your review. First of all what is that random shit about the ages? Being in her LATE thirties doesn't mean Elisabeth is 30, she is close to 40 duh. And the twins 18 birthday literally happens at the start. And secondly, most if not all of your points in your unnecessarily long review are addressed in the game, but you decided to play only like 1/4th of the game judging by where you stopped, and you can't see character development that way. And even then, during those parts you played there's also some emotional scenes, flashbacks... that give you context on why things are that way.

You can give your opinion, sure, but just one look at the reviews and anyone would be confused as hell and wonder what's going on. Well, I'll tell you, it's either 4-5 stars of people loving it because they actually downloaded the VN with the intent to play and read, and then the rest is all 1 star reviews for the skippers, the really old first version feedback, and the zombie rape removal haters. It's honestly exhausting. I encourage you to keep playing but do whatever you want.

Last edited:

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
I don't wanna sound like a dick but I feel the need to talk about your review. First of all what is that random shit about the ages? Being in her LATE thirties doesn't mean Elisabeth is 30, she is close to 40 duh. And the twins 18 birthday literally happens at the start. And secondly, most if not all of your points in your unnecessarily long review are addressed in the game, but you decided to play only like 1/4th of the game judging by where you stopped, and you can't see character development that way. And even then, during those parts you played there's also some emotional scenes, flashbacks... that give you context on why things are that way.

You can give your opinion, sure, but just one look at the reviews and anyone would be confused as hell and wonder what's going on. Well, I'll tell you, it's either 4-5 stars of people loving it because they actually downloaded the VN with the intent to play and read, and then the rest is all 1 star reviews for the skippers, the really old first version feedback, and the zombie rape removal haters. It's honestly exhausting. I encourage you to keep playing but do whatever you want.
I don't want to seem rude, my negative review was my way of criticizing the game, far from the removed zombie rape scenes. In fact you might be right about a thing or two about the characters' ages. However, I don't need to drag myself through a game or anything else that I didn't like at the beginning.

Second, the characters, Elizabeth is overbearing. In 6 years of the zombie apocalypse, she hasn't taught children how to fight, how to scavenge, how to cook, how to do anything.

Third, an apocalyptic event that threatened humanity, with that excess of flashbacks about the MC's past, should, without a doubt, have made him a tough zombie killer. but all I saw was an 18 year old with a 9 year old mentality, of course it's Elizabeth's fault. Without saying too much, I hate this wimpy character trope with a slow burning story, if a character isn't a little edgy for me, well, that's what happens. The MC is a character absorbed in his pathetic and hateful mind, weak physically and mentally, etc. Reading your thoughts, your responses and stupid actions.

The only character that sparked interest was Juliet, she looked badass, I give her that respect. That's my problem with the game, I came to play expecting one thing but it was completely the opposite.

Regarding the votes for the game's rating system, man, I'll tell you, that doesn't mean anything to me, I just use it as a marker to see what people on the forum are playing and such. This isn't the first time I've negatively reviewed a game that everyone likes.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
The link is in the main post. If you are talking about why the patch it's not the default, the game was previously banned from Patreon (most likely cause of other tags but still). SuscribeStar seems safe for now but we don't know if other sites where the game is like itchio will act weird in the future and censor it. So the base version will remain with the slighly toned down dialogue and with relationship inputs at the start, and the patch is a separate download in SuscribeStar.
Patreon's PC police cause way too much drama and they are far too inconsistent to rely on them to stick to a given set of rules.

I steer my support to SS wherever possible due to this.

Itch has also become unreliable - I know of multiple dev's I support where Itch just told them that their AVN was getting removed at the end of XYZ month - no reason and no debate or opportunity to try to make something right.

Itch also no longer does VAT for the various countries where an AVN is sold so the creator has to have their tax preparer cover the VAT for all those countries - adding what could be significant cost for little gain in a number of country 'markets.' (I'm not sure if they ever did but one creator specifically told his supporters he did not use Itch for this reason, home country is Germany if that makes a difference.)

SS is the only 'store' that I consider reliable ATM.

For support - Buy Me A Coffee may also be drama free, but I know very little about this means of supporting a creator.

The decision to keep a base VN and patch in intended relationships is far safer to prevent some future crusade from adding this VN to the list of AVNs to be targeted.

I, for one, do not want to lose this enjoyable VN because some Prima Donna reviewer can't understand that society's rules get rewritten during an Apocalypse!

Cheers! :coffee:

Reactions: stop66 and Ruykiru

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I don't want to seem rude, my negative review was my way of criticizing the game, far from the removed zombie rape scenes. In fact you might be right about a thing or two about the characters' ages. However, I don't need to drag myself through a game or anything else that I didn't like at the beginning.

Second, the characters, Elizabeth is overbearing. In 6 years of the zombie apocalypse, she hasn't taught children how to fight, how to scavenge, how to cook, how to do anything.

Third, an apocalyptic event that threatened humanity, with that excess of flashbacks about the MC's past, should, without a doubt, have made him a tough zombie killer. but all I saw was an 18 year old with a 9 year old mentality, of course it's Elizabeth's fault. Without saying too much, I hate this wimpy character trope with a slow burning story, if a character isn't a little edgy for me, well, that's what happens. The MC is a character absorbed in his pathetic and hateful mind, weak physically and mentally, etc. Reading your thoughts, your responses and stupid actions.

The only character that sparked interest was Juliet, she looked badass, I give her that respect. That's my problem with the game, I came to play expecting one thing but it was completely the opposite.

Regarding the votes for the game's rating system, man, I'll tell you, that doesn't mean anything to me, I just use it as a marker to see what people on the forum are playing and such. This isn't the first time I've negatively reviewed a game that everyone likes.
Everyone gets to have their likes and dislikes.

You gave a one star review when you obviously did not play all the existing content.

You also did not mention how far you got into this AVN which means you did not provide a key piece of information If you are trying to give an unbiased review...

For example:

There is a supernatural element to this AVN that is still early in the discovery phase.

The Farm - that place that Elizabeth told her children was abandoned - turns out to not be abandoned... There is a black market there trafficking in goods and humans (slavery) and Elizabeth is trying to protect her children from them/their knowledge of her and of them.

The son May be immune to the effects of a zombie bite, but we don't know how/what is happening to him, only that he has survived multiple events that would have resulted in death for a normal human in this apocalypse.

There is another group of survivors moving into the city and they seem to be Very aggressive (I just reached this part so I can't comment beyond this).

IMO - It feels like you read the back of a book cover then wrote your review as though you read the entire book (analogy OC since this AVN is still being created versus being completed).

You said: So in conclusion, the worst survival VN I've played

So - as a curiosity - I checked your profile to see what VNs and, in particular survival VNs, you played and which ones you rated highly - maybe we just have very different tastes.

You have blocked anyone from seeing your profile so that is that.

It is obvious that we do not have the same taste in AVNs so I will not direct you to something else you might enjoy more - no sense trying that with your hidden profile.

I will just wish you luck as you search for other AVNs on F95 that are more to your taste.

Cheers! :coffee:

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes