rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021

Public post

DeadMoon Survival 0.8 / Update progress

Hello everyone, I hope you're all doing well, and I wish a great weekend to those who are.

Today, we're going to talk about the upcoming update, what has been done, and what will be done.

Let's just say that the V0.8 will undoubtedly be one of the most intense version in terms of storytelling/events since the beginning of this adventure. A lot of things are going to happen, a lot of actions. The serious stuff is finally going to begin.

There will also be, of course, some spicy scenes; let's just say that what happened with Elisabeth during the last update will also be possible with Juliet :)

About the renders, so far, over +180 have been created and put into the game.

Also, please note that for the next version, a new mechanic will be implemented for the action scenes. I'm confident it will make them more vibrant and enjoyable.

There will also be a new textbox that will be much more discreet than the old one, allowing you to fully appreciate the renders.

Additionally, all the game's sounds will be completely reworked, upgrading the immersive aspect of DeadMoon.

And, if I have the time, like the last update I will rework the renders from the early versions and add some secret bad endings to make a better replayability.

In short, things are progressing well, and I believe version 0.8 will not disappoint you. The journey is just beginning.

Wish you a great day/evening/night!

Stay tuned

Hot Tomato

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
well, I'm not sure what will be new in the new version, that the game will revolve around three characters and all that, and of course he will add secret endings of tpa, this is zombie rape, and these are bad endings, the game will get boring
You have such a cute avatar picture, and those cute little ears!
Thank you for sharing your opinion with us. I'm sure you'll find many games here on f95 that entertain you better - with the girls with the squeaky voices. I'm glad about that, because so far this game entertains me very well.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
well, I'm not sure what will be new in the new version, that the game will revolve around three characters and all that, and of course he will add secret endings of tpa, this is zombie rape, and these are bad endings, the game will get boring
Another salty alt account.

Kamaraj

Apr 13, 2023
Other censored games or with a patch just let you name the relationships like this one did before, and might have very reduced incest talk and call it a day. This is a separate improved version of the entire script. Platforms like SuscribeStar might decide to be weird again like Patreon was and censor the base game, so that's why it's a patch. The dev mentions a general overview but the following are the changes in more detail. Might wanna add them to the changelog whoever edits the post:

1. Patch only changes the dialogues and narrations, there's no new images.
2. You don't have to choose relationships at the start.
3. The ways to refer to Elisabeth are expanded this way and improve the flow of conversations and make them more natural. It's not just Mom always or whatever you named her but Mom, mom, mother, Mommy, parent, etc... Same with the father.
4. MC and Juliet are fraternal twins (implied in base game but now talked about)
5. Some dialogues change so being a family is talked about, instead of they never mentioning it despite acting like one.
6. And incest talk during steamy scenes is enhanced :love:

Some examples:
I downloaded the patch, but I'm still choosing the relationships during the beginning. Is the mega link correct?

Edit: NVM I figured it out.

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Let's just say that the V0.8 will undoubtedly be one of the most intense version in terms of storytelling/events since the beginning of this adventure. A lot of things are going to happen, a lot of actions. The serious stuff is finally going to begin.
The story has a lot of moments that are intense as fuck already what does he mean by "The serious stuff is finally going to begin" lol. Think I forgot to breathe during the moonlight monologue.

Do I have to play 0.8 under supervision? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Ruykiru and rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
The story has a lot of moments that are intense as fuck already what does he mean by "The serious stuff is finally going to begin" lol. Think I forgot to breathe during the moonlight monologue.

Do I have to play 0.8 under supervision? :LOL:
I don't know... If you like being watched... ;)
But, yeah, there are few really hot scenes already there.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
What has been removed is zombie rapes, that wasn't NTR. There is still the mother who can cheat on the father in flashbacks, this is kinda NTRish. And in the present she can do lewd things with the male MC and also the sister

Renhi

May 13, 2023
What has been removed is zombie rapes, that wasn't NTR. There is still the mother who can cheat on the father in flashbacks, this is kinda NTRish. And in the present she can do lewd things with the male MC and also the sister
Ah, thanks for clarification.

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Still one of the best or the best incest game on here because of the writing.
I'm a fan of the zombie stuff that was removed but I'm not missing it because of what i said above.
I get obsessed with it now and then and go back to rewrite parts of the script so don't forget to check old scenes in new updates, they might get better :) Also the dev updates renders sometimes too and even changed a big part of a previous shower scene in the 0.7 update.

cvjoint

Apr 29, 2022
I get obsessed with it now and then and go back to rewrite parts of the script so don't forget to check old scenes in new updates, they might get better :) Also the dev updates renders sometimes too and even changed a big part of a previous shower scene in the 0.7 update.
which shower scene was updated?

Reactions: Green83rry

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
The one where MC helps Elisabeth after the "talk" where she faints after the fever
I was disappointed when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But I guess dev decided he will make their first scene together at later point... Or had another scene in his head in the future. It could be that Juliet remember it sometime...

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I was disappointed when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But I guess dev decided he will make their first scene together at later point... Or had another scene in his head in the future. It could be that Juliet remember it sometime...
Yeah it was certainly a bit weird but will surely happen later, also them going at it even harder right after almost getting caught is hot af

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes