rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
DM 0.8 Progress update #2

Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well and having a good week.
Today, we're going to talk about the upcoming update and the possible launch date.
Firstly, know that this version will be a bit different from the others, meaning it will be released in two parts. Let's call the first one DM 0.8 and the second one DM 0.8.5
Indeed, the scenes are a bit longer and more complicated to create than I had planned, which brings us both good and bad news.
The bad news is that the update might take a bit longer than usual to be released. The first part will likely be launched in January or February, and the second part will follow a month later. Brace yourselves for two horrible cliffhangers... good luck!
The good news is that it gives me more time to create the scenes exactly as I envisioned, and believe me, it will be epic. A new type of animation is already integrated into version 0.8, and it wasn't easy, but it's done. Plus... you'll get two closely released versions with content for each!
So, in short, expect version 0.8 in January-February and version 0.8.5 a month later.
Now, let's talk about the second thing that interests us the most, which is what has been done since September:

500+ renders already created and integrated into the game.
4 animations.
The sound from previous versions has been completely reworked; spicy scenes are now much more immersive.

And before closing this post, I'd like to ask for help from all DM players :)
The game is currently lacking visibility. So, I have a mission for you:
A page on itch.io was opened a few months ago, and this platform could attract a multitude of new players, helping the game to grow. Going to this page and leaving a good review/rating could increase DM's visibility, as well as financial support. Everyone can do it, it's fast, easy and free. Those who cannot support the game financially can still help in this way. And of course, spreading the word about the game is another way to contribute to its growth. Here the link to the main page:

To another note, donating $1 (€, etc...) can also make a big difference! Imagine if 2000 people each gave just one dollar, the game could be developed full-time ;) I know I'm asking a lot, but small steps that accumulate can create a giant leap.
I count on you to help shape the future of DeadMoon Survival! You are the actors of it!
Thank you guys for your support and encouragement!
Stay tuned
Hot Tomato

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
DM 0.8 Progress update #2

Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well and having a good week.
Today, we're going to talk about the upcoming update and the possible launch date.
Firstly, know that this version will be a bit different from the others, meaning it will be released in two parts. Let's call the first one DM 0.8 and the second one DM 0.8.5
Indeed, the scenes are a bit longer and more complicated to create than I had planned, which brings us both good and bad news.
The bad news is that the update might take a bit longer than usual to be released. The first part will likely be launched in January or February, and the second part will follow a month later. Brace yourselves for two horrible cliffhangers... good luck!
The good news is that it gives me more time to create the scenes exactly as I envisioned, and believe me, it will be epic. A new type of animation is already integrated into version 0.8, and it wasn't easy, but it's done. Plus... you'll get two closely released versions with content for each!
So, in short, expect version 0.8 in January-February and version 0.8.5 a month later.
Now, let's talk about the second thing that interests us the most, which is what has been done since September:

500+ renders already created and integrated into the game.
4 animations.
The sound from previous versions has been completely reworked; spicy scenes are now much more immersive.

And before closing this post, I'd like to ask for help from all DM players :)
The game is currently lacking visibility. So, I have a mission for you:
A page on itch.io was opened a few months ago, and this platform could attract a multitude of new players, helping the game to grow. Going to this page and leaving a good review/rating could increase DM's visibility, as well as financial support. Everyone can do it, it's fast, easy and free. Those who cannot support the game financially can still help in this way. And of course, spreading the word about the game is another way to contribute to its growth. Here the link to the main page:

To another note, donating $1 (€, etc...) can also make a big difference! Imagine if 2000 people each gave just one dollar, the game could be developed full-time ;) I know I'm asking a lot, but small steps that accumulate can create a giant leap.
I count on you to help shape the future of DeadMoon Survival! You are the actors of it!
Thank you guys for your support and encouragement!
Stay tuned
Hot Tomato
lol now that's just funny as all hell

Reactions: sibis

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Haven't played in a while, been waiting for updates to build up,
but dev should add some rimjob scenes in the mother's past (or present if it has an ntr route)
(I am expecting this to be facepalmed :BootyTime:)

• Angry
Reactions: zeph19
4.00 star(s) 91 Votes