V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
"My personal opinion": I like the game, the story, the graphics are acceptable, but what makes me a little sad is the animation. Man, that anal sex scene with the mother was so disappointing, a scene I wanted to see well animated, from a few different angles, and seeing that two or three frames per second was so frustrating. I know that animations complicate the lives of developers, they slow down your work a lot (if you don't have good equipment). Without rehashing the old argument, but the zombie rape scenes were better animated than the others (yes, those scenes have been removed, so let's not make a big deal about it again, okay?).
I'm hoping that the next sex scenes will be better animated, thus giving us more immersion in the story, so that we can better savor the sex scenes (the NTR ones too).

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
"My personal opinion": I like the game, the story, the graphics are acceptable, but what makes me a little sad is the animation. Man, that anal sex scene with the mother was so disappointing, a scene I wanted to see well animated, from a few different angles, and seeing that two or three frames per second was so frustrating. I know that animations complicate the lives of developers, they slow down your work a lot (if you don't have good equipment). Without rehashing the old argument, but the zombie rape scenes were better animated than the others (yes, those scenes have been removed, so let's not make a big deal about it again, okay?).
I'm hoping that the next sex scenes will be better animated, thus giving us more immersion in the story, so that we can better savor the sex scenes (the NTR ones too).
At least the animations aren't that hard to fix, if everything else was bad, even good animations wouldn't be able to save the game...
I like this game. Characters, story, renders...
I don't play the male part in NTR path, only lesbian part. This part is hot AF... The female survival is a very kinky and beautiful woman and I wouldn't be anything against a new reunion with the main cast.

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
From where did you get the cards? Or did you create it yourself? They look amazing!
I work with the dev on the dialogue and yes I edited those cards myself from the base ones. However, I'm not allowed to share them, sorry. But don't worry, I'll share more pics of those alternatives futures or pasts when I learn the software better ;)

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I work with the dev on the dialogue and yes I edited those cards myself from the base ones. However, I'm not allowed to share them, sorry. But don't worry, I'll share more pics of those alternatives futures or pasts when I learn the software better ;)
It's always a pleasure to have here someone who is directly involved in game development. You guys do a great job. I was sad when N&T finished, but this game filled the void. Thanks for any picture you send. Say hi to Hot Tomato too...

Last edited:

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
It's always a pleasure to have here someone who is directly involved in game development. You guys do a great job. I was sad when N&T finished, but this game filled the void. Thanks for any picture you send. Say hi to Hot Tomato too...
Keep an eye out for the 0.8 update soon, HotTomato is working on some really cool stuff! Don't forget to sub and you can access the discord :p

I'm also going through the script yet again, and rewriting many dialogues to make them sound way more natural and less verbose. After having played the game so many times, and helping the dev rewrite the script which was quite bad in the first updates, I feel like I can still do better for sure. I saw the latest review by DirectXD1943 and while I think it's a bit exaggerated I agree for the most part so it encouraged me to go over the game again while I touch up the 0.8 script. I've already changed many dialogues! The start of the game was a big offender especially.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Keep an eye out for the 0.8 update soon, HotTomato is working on some really cool stuff! Don't forget to sub and you can access the discord :p

I'm also going through the script yet again, and rewriting many dialogues to make them sound way more natural and less verbose. After having played the game so many times, and helping the dev rewrite the script which was quite bad in the first updates, I feel like I can still do better for sure. I saw the latest review by DirectXD1943 and while I think it's a bit exaggerated I agree for the most part so it encouraged me to go over the game again while I touch up the 0.8 script. I've already changed many dialogues! The start of the game was a big offender especially.
As someone who has played every update and is a fan of a good story without blackmail and corruption, this game is really good. Every time I start new update, I start the game from beginning, so I've seen all big or subtle changes. You're right about some of the conversations from older versions being a little "wooden", but that's to be expected from a new developer, I can't wait to see the writing improvements.
Elisabeth&Juliet are such unique beautiful characters. And that female survivor (Heidi, if I'm not wrong?) is beautiful too.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Yeah, but the base model was official. Cannot share them though. Stay tuned for more ;)
Damn so we'll see younger version in the game as well (haven't played latest updates yet)

Wonder if they'll be with her husband, solo, or ntr/other

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes