Ru67i

Apr 18, 2021
It always makes me smile to read some comments, especially those related to the scenes with the zombies... considering that to see those scenes you had to make two to four "wrong" choices and that the result was quite obvious. So when I read about people who write "...I don't want to see my mother raped by a group of zombies (in a zombie game)..." I always start laughing since you weren't forced to see those scenes and if you were looking for them... well... it's because you wanted to see them:ROFLMAO:(if I don't like something I don't watch it, it seems rather obvious to me:unsure:). Having said that, I go back to my corner to read comments and laugh:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Green83rry

Nov 24, 2017
It always makes me smile to read some comments, especially those related to the scenes with the zombies... considering that to see those scenes you had to make two to four "wrong" choices and that the result was quite obvious. So when I read about people who write "...I don't want to see my mother raped by a group of zombies (in a zombie game)..." I always start laughing since you weren't forced to see those scenes and if you were looking for them... well... it's because you wanted to see them:ROFLMAO:(if I don't like something I don't watch it, it seems rather obvious to me:unsure:). Having said that, I go back to my corner to read comments and laugh:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yup, exactly. This is why I understand people's annoyance with the scenes being cut. You had to be fairly determined to see those scenes at all. And it's why I would prefer not to see them ridiculed too much for missing them.

That being said... some are being incredible babies about it. He was a good horse, a reliable horse, I'll miss him dearly, but dude I don't think that pulp of mud and blood is gonna get up n' ride no more. For the love of god stop beating him.

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hey so as you can see, I'm learning the rendering software and I just created a really short story below. It's not from 0.8 or future updates, it's a NON CANON fan art scene, but it talks about events that occurred in the game till the most recent update. You can expect this level of writing for the script rework in the upcoming 0.8 (rework as in rewrite, the story is the same). There will obviously be waaaaay less narration because the dev uses dialogues and a lot more renders instead to tell the story.

Enjoy.

FAN ART Mini-Story: Careless

The family was on a scavenging run to a far away location, and they had no chance but to spend the first night outside the school in an apartment that the mother had visited before. After a more or less calm night, Elisabeth told her kids that she was going out to scout the surroundings and plan their next move. However, something unexpected happened.

A week ago, Juliet and MC had sex for the first time, and since then, each day was a constant struggle to sneak around their mother to do it again. It had been relatively easily to do it at the school, but in the outside world with danger lurking around every corner, they had been unable to do so. The pair of twins were on the edge since yesterday and right after they heard the news, a wave of dirty ideas washed over them.

As soon as the front door closed, they took the chance to have a quick one before their mother returned. However, the unbearable need to experience their new found pleasures again had made them very careless. RENDER 1 (click to open full):
1.png

Elisabeth had been suspicious of them lately, partly due to their common absence in the school room's they usually frequented, but also because she couldn't forget that moment when she caught them kissing a few weeks ago. The salacious woman had been fooling around with them in private since then, with the premise of 'teaching' Juliet or 'helping' MC so he didn't do dirty things with his sister again. The desire for her own children had grown so strong that she couldn't help but picture torrid scenes in her head every single day.

All that combined gave her an idea, something to test if her fantasies were actually true. Elisabeth had lied to them because she wasn't planning to go outside, no, surviving was no longer the top priority for her corrupted mind. Unbeknownst to the young survivors, their mom had sneaked inside right after she 'left'. After following some strange noises around the apartment, it didn't take long to confirm her suspicions. RENDER 2:
3.png

Elisabeth was so shocked at what she saw that she couldn't take her eyes away. Moreover, her body had already taken full control by removing her pants almost immediately. RENDER 3:
2.png

Part of her still wanted to scream at them and punish them harder than she had ever done in the past, but instead, their relationship had gone so far beyond normalcy that she quickly pushed those sensible thoughts aside. What remained, was a raw sense of lust caused by the incestuous act her kids were performing in secret. RENDER 4:
4.png

It didn't take long for her to continue undressing and she began to caress herself, unable to hold back her twisted desires. The indecent sounds that were originating from the room served to muffle her own moans and little rubs. She had to do this, or at least that's what she said to herself. The selfish woman had quickly gone from wanting to scold her children, to taking advantage of the situation in order to release some pent-up pressure. RENDER 5:
5.png

The fact that the show was a forbidden one, performed by none other than her own flesh and blood, just added more fuel to the fire. Lately, the bond with her kids had grown so strong in an intimate way that she was actually considering the idea of joining them. RENDER 6:
6.png

TO BE CONTINUED

What do you think?
This was just a small proof of concept. I don't really want to do certain scenes before HotTomato does it himself in the actual game and I'm also busy with the 0.8 script. I might consider making more. :sneaky:

Last edited:

Arheme

Aug 23, 2021
Hey so as you can see, I'm learning the rendering software and I just created a really short story below. It's not from 0.8 or future updates, it's a NON CANON fan art scene, but it talks about events that occurred in the game till the most recent update. You can expect this level of writing for the script rework in the upcoming 0.8 (rework as in rewrite, the story is the same). There will obviously be waaaaay less narration because the dev uses dialogues and a lot more renders instead to tell the story.

Enjoy.

The family was on a scavenging run to a far away location, and they had no chance but to spend the first night outside the school in an apartment that the mother had visited before. After a more or less calm night, Elisabeth told her kids that she was going out to scout the surroundings and plan their next move. However, something unexpected happened.

A week ago, Juliet and MC had sex for the first time, and since then, each day was a constant struggle to sneak around their mother to do it again. It had been relatively easily to do it at the school, but in the outside world with danger lurking around every corner, they had been unable to do so. The pair of twins were on the edge since yesterday and right after they heard the news, a wave of dirty ideas washed over them.

As soon as the front door closed, they took the chance to have a quick one before their mother returned. However, the unbearable need to experience their new found pleasures again had made them very careless. RENDER 1 (click to open full):
View attachment 3228746

Elisabeth had been suspicious of them lately, partly due to their common absence in the school room's they usually frequented, but also because she couldn't forget that moment when she caught them kissing a few weeks ago. The salacious woman had been fooling around with them in private since then, with the premise of 'teaching' Juliet or 'helping' MC so he didn't do dirty things with his sister again. The desire for her own children had grown so strong that she couldn't help but picture torrid scenes in her head every single day.

All that combined gave her an idea, something to test if her fantasies were actually true. Elisabeth had lied to them because she wasn't planning to go outside, no, surviving was no longer the top priority for her corrupted mind. Unbeknownst to the young survivors, their mom had sneaked inside right after she 'left'. After following some strange noises around the apartment, it didn't take long to confirm her suspicions. RENDER 2:
View attachment 3228753

Elisabeth was so shocked at what she saw that she couldn't take her eyes away. Moreover, her body had already taken full control by removing her pants almost immediately. RENDER 3:
View attachment 3228752

Part of her still wanted to scream at them and punish them harder than she had ever done in the past, but instead, their relationship had gone so far beyond normalcy that she quickly pushed those sensible thoughts aside. What remained, was a raw sense of lust caused by the incestuous act her kids were performing in secret. RENDER 4:
View attachment 3228754

It didn't take long for her to continue undressing and she began to caress herself, unable to hold back her twisted desires. The indecent sounds that were originating from the room served to muffle her own moans and little rubs. She had to do this, or at least that's what she said to herself. The selfish woman had quickly gone from wanting to scold her children, to taking advantage of the situation in order to release some pent-up pressure. RENDER 5:
View attachment 3228755

The fact that the show was a forbidden one, performed by none other than her own flesh and blood, just added more fuel to the fire. Lately, the bond with her kids had grown so strong in an intimate way that she was actually considering the idea of joining them. RENDER 6:
View attachment 3228756

TO BE CONTINUED

What do you think?
I don't want to do certain scenes before the actual thing happens in the canon game and I'm also busy with the 0.8 script. Also waiting for the approval of the dev so I might consider making more. :sneaky:
I love it, Can't wait for more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ruykiru

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
Ah the negotiator

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021

Enjoy.

View attachment 3228746

View attachment 3228753

View attachment 3228752

View attachment 3228754

View attachment 3228755

View attachment 3228756

TO BE CONTINUED

What do you think?
This was just a small proof of concept. I don't really want to do certain scenes before HotTomato does it himself in the actual game and I'm also busy with the 0.8 script. I might consider making more. :sneaky:
I can render too but it doesn't hit quite the same for me seeing my own renders

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I'm helping the dev add a simple replay gallery in the next update and there's a few code changes to the script so old saves might not work, and old saves definitely won't unlock the gallery scenes unless you replay the game (But it's worth to replay, trust me, more sounds and better dialogues ;) Hopefully more reworked renders too in the future.)
screenshot0001.png

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021

Enjoy.

View attachment 3228746

View attachment 3228753

View attachment 3228752

View attachment 3228754

View attachment 3228755 hot

View attachment 3228756

TO BE CONTINUED

What do you think?
You just started to create? Respect! Really hot...
If we considerate (real) the story so far, it couldn't play out so. In reverse situation if Juliet finds out Elisabeth&MC screw, but so, I don't think Elisabeth is ready to let it slide like that. Yet...
But your alternative event is hot, story too.

Reactions: Green83rry

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
If we considerate (real) the story so far, it couldn't play out so. In reverse situation if Juliet finds out Elisabeth&MC screw, but so, I don't think Elisabeth is ready to let it slide like that. Yet...
But your alternative event is hot, story too.
Yeah, Juliet would do that without hesitation lol. Elisabeth is getting there so this might happen one day... hehe

You just started to create? Respect! Really hot...
Here have another fan art render, it's better now cause the dev taught me how to light stuff properly. Don't look too close or you might notice some issues, I'm still a beginner...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Yeah, Juliet would do that without hesitation lol. Elisabeth is getting there so this might happen one day... hehe

Here have another fan art render, it's better now cause the dev taught me how to light stuff properly. Don't look too close or you might notice some issues, I'm still a beginner...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you continue like this, you can try make a game yourself... A crazy idea... You split the story from one point... (not just endings). And try a different story from one point in the future.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Okay I did Download this Compressed one and I find New Stuff In 0.7 so I will start it all over =_= Dame me I am such Nerd sometime

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes