rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021

Public post

DeadMoon Survival 0.8 release date

Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well and having a good weekend.
Today, we're going to talk about the 0.8 update, specifically its release date. Indeed, considering the progress of development and the remaining steps, we can say that the release is near! So first of all, what's new?
Some things have already been mentioned in older posts, but it's always good to have a few reminders. Additionally, there will be some new features thanks to ruykkyru, who has done an extraordinary job. So, let's first talk about the content that will be integrated because I assume that's one of the things that interests you the most:
-Around 1000+ renders
-13 animations
-New tracks (Some of them are copyrighted and have been created exclusively for the game.)

Now about the gameplay elements:
-There will be a new mechanic similar to a QTE, making action scenes much more lively.
-A gallery will now be integrated into the game, allowing you to review unlocked sex scenes. (A notification will appear on your screen when you unlock one of them.
)
-Removed the textbox and added text outlines, providing a better view of the image.

Now about the rework part:
-All the sound effects on the sex part have been reworked, making them much more immersive.
-New variables have been integrated, making past choices more interesting and introducing new dialogues.
-The dialogues have been reworked from the ground up, making them more lively, natural, and less verbose.

With all these changes, as you can imagine, old saves unfortunately won't work. This is also why we will provide saves that work at the point where version 0.7 ends. (But we still recommend you to start starting a new playthrough for the 0.8V). It's something that happens in a game in development, but sometimes it's necessary to make that choice to improve it, and believe me, it's worth it. We've prepared something very interesting for you.
There will also be a change in the downloadable version of the game. Previously, we had introduced a patch, the 'bloodline' one. This time we will release two distinct downloadable versions.
One of them will remain unchanged and will allow you to decide on the relationships at the beginning of the game. The second will automatically define the relationships and ensure that the group is a family. (In short, you won't need to download the patch separately and manually place it in the game files). Does that suit you?
Additionally, there will be a new change regarding the benefits of the tiers, as the higher tiers currently have too few of them. The Master tier will always have access to the update on its release date. The Hero of the Apocalypse tier will gain access two days after its release, and the Community Leader tier will gain access four days after the release. The rest will remain unchanged, with one week for the Veteran tier, two weeks for the Survivor tier, and the public version releasing one month later.
And to conclude this post, we announce that version 0.8 will be available between February 10th and 15th! Get ready, the journey is just beginning!

Stay Tuned

Hot Tomato

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020

Public post

Today, we're going to talk about the 0.8 update, specifically its release date. Indeed, considering the progress of development and the remaining steps, we can say that the release is near! So first of all, what's new?
Some things have already been mentioned in older posts, but it's always good to have a few reminders. Additionally, there will be some new features thanks to ruykkyru, who has done an extraordinary job. So, let's first talk about the content that will be integrated because I assume that's one of the things that interests you the most:
-Around 1000+ renders
-13 animations
-New tracks (Some of them are copyrighted and have been created exclusively for the game.)

-There will be a new mechanic similar to a QTE, making action scenes much more lively.
-A gallery will now be integrated into the game, allowing you to review unlocked sex scenes. (A notification will appear on your screen when you unlock one of them.
)
-Removed the textbox and added text outlines, providing a better view of the image.

-All the sound effects on the sex part have been reworked, making them much more immersive.
-New variables have been integrated, making past choices more interesting and introducing new dialogues.
-The dialogues have been reworked from the ground up, making them more lively, natural, and less verbose.

With all these changes, as you can imagine, old saves unfortunately won't work. This is also why we will provide saves that work at the point where version 0.7 ends. (But we still recommend you to start starting a new playthrough for the 0.8V). It's something that happens in a game in development, but sometimes it's necessary to make that choice to improve it, and believe me, it's worth it. We've prepared something very interesting for you.
There will also be a change in the downloadable version of the game. Previously, we had introduced a patch, the 'bloodline' one. This time we will release two distinct downloadable versions.
One of them will remain unchanged and will allow you to decide on the relationships at the beginning of the game. The second will automatically define the relationships and ensure that the group is a family. (In short, you won't need to download the patch separately and manually place it in the game files). Does that suit you?
Additionally, there will be a new change regarding the benefits of the tiers, as the higher tiers currently have too few of them. The Master tier will always have access to the update on its release date. The Hero of the Apocalypse tier will gain access two days after its release, and the Community Leader tier will gain access four days after the release. The rest will remain unchanged, with one week for the Veteran tier, two weeks for the Survivor tier, and the public version releasing one month later.
And to conclude this post, we announce that version 0.8 will be available between February 10th and 15th! Get ready, the journey is just beginning!

Stay Tuned

Hot Tomato
I want to enjoy all the reworked content so I'm looking forward to starting a brand new 'campaign.' :)

Cheers!! :coffee:

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
so there is no danger in a dystopian world xD .
like " oh zombie is dangerous they can kill you " that's all , so i can go watch the walking dead .
such a waste
Yep about the size of it, nothing new, nothing different

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
If someone decides to come on this thread and trash/belittle a creation many of us enjoy, just put it on ignore.

The closer this kind of poster gets to screaming into an empty room, the more likely they are to pick up their marbles and go home since their 'fun' is ruined.

I like Deadmoon Survival and I am simply not going to repeatedly give someone acting this way my energy - to read their attacks or their 'justifications'.

If someone Needs to get a response on F95 because their RL is so unsatisfying, they will go seek other canyons to scream in once theirs is the only voice remaining here.

Meanwhile - we get to prepare for another great release and - given the new earlier content, a full playthrough for those of us so inclined!

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Meanwhile - we get to prepare for another great release and - given the new earlier content, a full playthrough for those of us so inclined!
You bet! The old saves are kinda fucked anyway. (So yeah even if you want to use the ones HotTomato will provide, I highly recommend replaying it cause the experience should be much better now, and also cause you will unlock the scenes in the gallery ;) )

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
You bet! The old saves are kinda fucked anyway. (So yeah even if you want to use the ones HotTomato will provide, I highly recommend replaying it cause the experience through the should be much better now, and also cause you will unlock the scenes in the gallery ;) )
No old saves for me, I enjoy too much playing it and see what you guys did with it.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
If someone decides to come on this thread and trash/belittle a creation many of us enjoy, just put it on ignore.

The closer this kind of poster gets to screaming into an empty room, the more likely they are to pick up their marbles and go home since their 'fun' is ruined.

I like Deadmoon Survival and I am simply not going to repeatedly give someone acting this way my energy - to read their attacks or their 'justifications'.

If someone Needs to get a response on F95 because their RL is so unsatisfying, they will go seek other canyons to scream in once theirs is the only voice remaining here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

locomakle

Dec 12, 2017

Public post

-Around 1000+ renders
-13 animations

)

Stay Tuned

Hot Tomato
LETSSS GOOOOO

Too bad for dead old saves, but I think going back to the memory lane will be good.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Hey I need some feedback for the final version of the gallery, are the buttons (next page and back to the menu) visible enough? Or should I change something?

This 1st pic is default,
View attachment 3294041
This one with some scenes unlocked
View attachment 3294042
28" 4k monitor, little hazy, but good as gallery pictures. Would you give us one example of new textbox? I find in some games that those textboxes are just bad. thank you.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes