Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
28" 4k monitor, little hazy, but good as gallery pictures. Would you give us one example of new textbox? I find in some games that those textboxes are just bad. thank you.
There's no textbox now, it's just text outlines. There's only a small amount of renders when there's a bit of difficulty reading the text but overall it's way better than the old textbox. Plus you can always hide the text as usual.
screenshot0001.png

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
There's no textbox now, it's just text outlines. There's only a small amount of renders when there's a bit of difficulty reading the text but overall it's way better than the old textbox. Plus you can always hide the text as usual.
View attachment 3294300
I guess you did test is through the game where the background is bright too? I have no problems with most games, but reading text in some games are just pain in the ass...

Reactions: jonakk

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I guess you did test is through the game where the background is bright too? I have no problems with most games, but reading text in some games are just pain in the ass...
In bright backgrounds its actually okay because of the outlines, the only issues is when there's something white near the text like the sneakers of the character for example lol. I don't think we are adding the textbox back but I might add a setting to configure the outlines.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
In bright backgrounds its actually okay because of the outlines, the only issues is when there's something white near the text like the sneakers of the character for example lol. I don't think we are adding the textbox back but I might add a setting to configure the outlines.
Thanks a lot ruykkyru. When I play it I will put a massage here. I'm just happy to play it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Punto and Ruykiru

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Thanks for asking for feedback! I think the changes work fine from what I've seen.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Reactions: Ruykiru and rudy007

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
because i damn well can be, and i wanna see how much farther into the shit of nothing more than THE WALKING DEAD WITH INCEST, dont like it, stuff shit
You are right, this dev has given his back to a part of his audience and I dont think it is right. It would be better if people join his suscribstar and let him now that he should add the content back and make it avoidable. That way he can have both and doesnt betray those who supported him

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
You are right, this dev has given his back to a part of his audience and I dont think it is right. It would be better if people join his suscribstar and let him now that he should add the content back and make it avoidable. That way he can have both and doesnt betray those who supported him
I agree, and those scenes were already avoidable three different ways

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Yeah - No...

NO Dev will have a successful creation by allowing the tail to wag the dog.

EVERY Dev will 'turn their back on part of his audience' if they don't give into the demands of every faction of that audience.

This is the Dev's choice and His creation.

He clearly articulated that the old content no longer fit his vision of where Deadmoon Survival was going, and he told ALL of his supporters why.

EACH supporter then got to vote with their $ - continue to support or stop supporting.

I've had devs change the focus of their AVNs as their skills evolved, their motivations changed and/or their story became focused in the direction that best supported their creative energy.

If I liked it, I stayed - supporting with $.

If I did not like it, I stopped supporting with $.

If I really did not like the changes, I moved on... it's not like there is Nothing else that exists on F95 to enjoy, right?

There are a few bitter people who persist on this thread, former $ supporters or not, and who refuse to accept that they are in the small minority:

This is not Burger King, and they do Not get to have it their way.

As for joining SubscribeStar and supporting him there - I did!! :)

I'm also one of those people opposed to going back and reploughing that ground yet again.

Now - if you are So focused on the old, removed content, how are your efforts coming to create a mod that restores this?

If you don't have that skill, then surely there is so much interest in this that a good/great modder has undertaken this quest, right?

Am I being sarcastic - Oh Yeah!

You are on F95 railing against the dev's decision to remove content from His AVN... like this is some change.org petition where you can get your way if only enough other people hear you and agree with you on ... yes ... F95.

We have a new release coming up very soon and I am looking forward to it.

Will it have Everything I want, in terms of content - OF Course Not.

But it will have content the dev is excited to create and plenty of content that I am looking forward to enjoying.

What more can I Honestly expect (barring literally paying someone to make Me my own AVN to my custom tastes)?

Last edited:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
FAN ART: Alternative late post apocalyptic scenario where they have access to way less resources
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And tried to make some night renders in a new basement (lighting is hard, I'm still learning)
Yes. they would look out like that in a dystopian world. Dirty and hungry. But fun activities would be real rare. Energy preservation. High sex drive is counterproductive when you're hungry. But good renders. All but Elisabeth's tits close up (second picture under closeups), weird angle.

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Yes. they would look out like that in a dystopian world. Dirty and hungry. But fun activities would be real rare. Energy preservation. High sex drive is counterproductive when you're hungry. But good renders. All but Elisabeth's tits close up (second picture under closeups), weird angle.
Well in the main game there are reasons why they aren't
Now that you mention it I gotta learn how to make them dirty too :unsure:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
FAN ART: Alternative late post apocalyptic scenario where they have access to way less resources
And I tried to make some cool night renders in a new basement (lighting is hard, I'm still learning)
I think it would be tough to do malnourished and sexy - as those two things do not go hand in hand, IMO.

The other aspect about malnourished is the higher likelihood of unhealed wounds - cuts, scrapes and bruises - just from a detail point of view.

I think you perhaps created a bigger render immersion challenge by opting for the under resourced look/situation.

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I think it would be tough to do malnourished and sexy - as those two things do not go hand in hand, IMO.

The other aspect about malnourished is the higher likelihood of unhealed wounds - cuts, scrapes and bruises - just from a detail point of view.

I think you perhaps created a bigger render immersion challenge by opting for the under resourced look/situation.

Yes, you're right, I forgot about wounds. (y)

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017

Yeah I could edit them more for sure, also I don't know how to do the dirty/bloody/scratched thing yet

Edit: oops had to delete the renders, dev request sorry

Last edited:
Reactions: rudy007
4.00 star(s) 91 Votes