Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
The game as ruined without sex zombie
Not everything that is good lasts a long time, due to certain comments of some supporters the DV decided to remove the whole content of zombie attacks the mother and sister in relation to rapus, now everything qye was left of a damn incest of a super boy Boring, this time the DV destroyed the game very well, removing what was a little hot ....:illuminati::sick:(n):devilish:

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Not everything that is good lasts a long time, due to certain comments of some supporters the DV decided to remove the whole content of zombie attacks the mother and sister in relation to rapus, now everything qye was left of a damn incest of a super boy Boring, this time the DV destroyed the game very well, removing what was a little hot ....:illuminati::sick:(n):devilish:
Get the fuck over it or get the fuck out of the thread.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
you're saying he destroyed the game if he kept what was there he would've been destroyed game if you play with your heart and head not only the head down there u would get that not everyone okay seeing their close one getting raped by Dead Brain zombies, and it's not optional thing to avoid, so you might see this hot, but it's not

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
you're saying he destroyed the game if he kept what was there he would've been destroyed game if you play with your heart and head not only the head down there u would get that not everyone okay seeing their close one getting raped by Dead Brain zombies, and it's not optional thing to avoid, so you might see this hot, but it's not
those scenes were VERY MUCH AVOIDABLE

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Guys, Can we all Forget about it already
let's focus on the updates for now and Hope to see the completed tag and give our thoughts and love to the Dev
and when I say thoughts, I mean Meaningful thought not Zombie stick his dead Dic* into your Loved one okay
so anyone got info about when we might see new update or 1.0

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
let's focus on the updates for now and Hope to see the completed tag and give our thoughts and love to the Dev
and when I say thoughts, I mean Meaningful thought not Zombie stick his dead Dic* into your Loved one okay
there was an update 2 weeks ago. what do you think how fast the next one is coming? give it some time.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JoeAngel

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Yeah the update was a few weeks ago, it takes like 3 months between them and no, it won't go 0.8, 0.9 and then 1.0. The final version is far away, we are nowhere near it yet.

Warhammer1981

Feb 2, 2018
Would like to convey my deepest appreciation to the creator of this game. Probably one of the top 3 VN games that I had played. The hero journey of MC was well done - you go from hating him for his weakness to rooting for him. Real character growth there which is shown by the changed feelings of the mother and sister towards him. Both females also have realistic feelings and self-doubts, instead of immediately wanting to sleep with him.

Amazing work. Please do not abandon this game. You have real talent here.

cvjoint

Apr 29, 2022
Would like to convey my deepest appreciation to the creator of this game. Probably one of the top 3 VN games that I had played. The hero journey of MC was well done - you go from hating him for his weakness to rooting for him. Real character growth there which is shown by the changed feelings of the mother and sister towards him. Both females also have realistic feelings and self-doubts, instead of immediately wanting to sleep with him.

Amazing work. Please do not abandon this game. You have real talent here.
Agreed. DMS is a hell of a VN and in my top 5

Reactions: Ruykiru

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
now i tell you something what you by the looks of it didnt understand. the dev started this game and added one scene like this to the game to shock the people playing it to show there are consequences. than after some time people asked for another one so he was kind and added it, and then people talk only about those scenes. the dev didnt heard to a minority he even asked his patreons if he should leave them in the game and they said yes. but he removed them anyway because he never wanted them to become the core of what the ppl want to see. the dev alone wanted them to be gone and that is his right to do. and he knew that he would loose players with this decission.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
now i tell you something what you by the looks of it didnt understand. the dev started this game and added one scene like this to the game to shock the people playing it to show there are consequences. than after some time people asked for another one so he was kind and added it, and then people talk only about those scenes. the dev didnt heard to a minority he even asked his patreons if he should leave them in the game and they said yes. but he removed them anyway because he never wanted them to become the core of what the ppl want to see. the dev alone wanted them to be gone and that is his right to do. and he knew that he would loose players with this decission.
I enjoy the current version of DMS, and I also tried the older rev with the monster game over sex.

I can understand that some people don't want to associate their MC and his family with kind of harsh ending, even if I am fine with it.

I think the dev did the right thing for the long-term survival of his AVN by removing it.

Perhaps a Modder can work with the dev to add in a 'harsh ending' patch that adds this content back into DMS.

This gives those who want that content a chance to add that patch, while others who abhor the monster sex 'game over' just get the current DMS.

It's not a perfect solution but it takes away the reason for people to complain about monster sex since they literally had to choose this extra download to have Any chance to encounter it.

My favorite part of the DMS story revolves around the MC, his mother and sister so I'm fine with keeping the focus there.

Cheers!! :coffee:

stop66

Jul 6, 2017
Incredible VN with a lot of content.
It surprised me in a very very great way.
I love the girls body (good proportions and not the common japanese policy of bigger is their melons the better).
Also it's refreshing see another type of 3d models apart from the greatly extended daz3d content.
On the contrary MC and other guys body have flutelike dicks and plain bodies which is a turn off when they play with the girls.
Anyway, the content is huge and very interesting with a well studied sexual progression.
For me, this game is an unexpected and pleasant surprise, and I recommend it to all of you.
Best regards!!!

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Bro where is the zombie ntr scenes? Is it deleted? Can someone make a patch
The only way I know to see those scenes is to download the v 0.5 rev and the multi-mod (both in the old build section). This will allow you to view the zombie sex scenes in the gallery.

It will be up to a modder to see if there is a way to create a 'harsh content/ending' patch that adds these back into this great AVN.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I can understand that some people don't want to associate their MC and his family with kind of harsh ending, even if I am fine with it.

I think the dev did the right thing for the long-term survival of his AVN by removing it.
There's still the 'secret' endings in the current version, they are dark enough already. Stopping the development of the zombie scenes was a hard decision by the dev even when his old patreons wanted them, but it prevented burn out and motivated the dev enough to not abandon this project and go full in on the characters that matter. So yeah, those scenes are not coming back so everyone should just ignore all the moaning and bitching that still happens and and keep enjoying this awesome VN for what it has become.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes