V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
i can't subscribe on the website... My card was declined
Man, Subscribestar is a bit complicated when it comes to accepting cards. In another game, I tried several times to sign up and my card was refused. I sent several emails to Subscribestar support, and they never replied.
I spoke to the developer (whom I wanted to support), and he told me that there were many people with this problem. So he asked me for the email address I was registered with at Subscribestar, and he got in touch with support. Two days later, my card was automatically accepted. The developer in question said that it's easier for support to pay more attention to a developer.
So, if you really want to support this developer, I suggest you contact him, and ask him to contact Subscribestar.
There's ruykkyru who might be able to forward your request to the developer.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
PLEASE DONT TEASE , SHARE WITH US :p
Sorry, man, but I'm not going to do that to the developer. If it were a developer with hundreds, thousands of backers, I might share it. But this developer has very few backers (unfortunately), and it would be unfair to him and his backers.
I myself can't support every month, but I always try to support at least when an update is released.

VJG

Aug 29, 2018
Sorry, man, but I'm not going to do that to the developer. If it were a developer with hundreds, thousands of backers, I might share it. But this developer has very few backers (unfortunately), and it would be unfair to him and his backers.
I myself can't support every month, but I always try to support at least when an update is released.
ok , but it released 3 days ago, capable supporrters must have joined...

• Angry
Reactions: Zettarxs

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Awesome! Thanks! What's the patch for? Is it incest because I thought this game didn't hide the incest Game will warn you anyway.
IMPORTANT EDIT: The official 0.8 SuscribeStar version will no longer need a patch. Game will warn you anyway.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 91 Votes