rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
i would say its my fav, but, right now, eternum and deluca family is taking this place e.e
Well, they are both fantastic games, freeroom/sandbox part isn't my deal, but still really good. N&T is still the best. I have high hopes for this one. There is Kindread:The Redburns, who is at this point abandoned, but could be continued. That is a really good one too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: imadumb

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Well, they are both fantastic games, freeroom/sandbox part isn't my deal, but still really good. N&T is still the best. I have high hopes for this one. There is Kindread:The Redburns, who is at this point abandoned, but could be continued. That is a really good one too.
yeah i hate the sandbox stuff too, but i love the story e.e

Reactions: rudy007

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
HOLLY FUCKING SHIT I'M TOO SCARED TO KEEP GOING, PLEASE TELL ME HE WILL NOT BE EATEN FFS
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Really good speech, the writing skills here is impressive, i'm loving this story, i hope we have more of this and less of ecchi stuff ( i know is suposed to be a 18+ novel, but, the story is awsome, i just want more and more) 1691809157143.png

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
rudy007 what scene is that one with the monster? View attachment 2845418
The game used to have scenes with the zombies if you were into that, they didn't end in game over but the story didn't mention them much after that which is kinda weird. Now it no longer has and no longer will either in future updates because the dev didn't want to keep making them. There's gonna be small new alternative bad endings that are not just a game over so that's cool.

• Red Heart
Reactions: imadumb

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
I see people on the first page talking about rape content but I don't see a rape tag. Was the rape content removed?

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
The game used to have scenes with the zombies if you were into that, they didn't end in game over but the story didn't mention them much after that which is kinda weird. Now it no longer has and no longer will either in future updates because the dev didn't want to keep making them. There's gonna be small new alternative bad endings that are not just a game over so that's cool.
i downloaded 0.5 version just to check things and saw that there was more content than in the actual build, like this scene
So, i see that they made a rework on the novel as well, and, to be honest, i loved the 0.6 version, i hope they keep up

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
i downloaded 0.5 version just to check things and saw that there was more content than in the actual build, like this scene
So, i see that they made a rework on the novel as well, and, to be honest, i loved the 0.6 version, i hope they keep up
The change in v0.5 still create controversial feelings. Even if everything was optional. There was already few changes (three if I remember correctly), but fortunately every time developer let controversial kinks optional.

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
No, it was just the zombie scenes. The 0.6 has more content than 0.5. And that scene is still in 0.6, the story just branches a bit if you don't choose to trust Juliet during the "training" scene in the alley.

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
No, it was just the zombie scenes. The 0.6 has more content than 0.5. And that scene is still in 0.6, the story just branches a bit if you don't choose to trust Juliet during the "training" scene in the alley.
i still didn't saw it even using the galery mod on 0.6 just to be sure /// i choose to trust ( maybe i saw it and forgot too? damn, i need to check later)

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well!

We're finally at the end of the month, and I can now give you a date for the upcoming update!

Based on its progress, the next release is scheduled for between September 12th and 15th. In the meantime, I invite you to check the posts below, where you'll find some new teasers (can contain NTR scenes) as well as the images of the month.

Thank you for your support, and I hope you'll enjoy the next update!

Stay tuned

Hot Tomato

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes