KuSauXe

May 22, 2020
wow just found out this game recently and man, struck a gold on this one. I've finished the content on the current version and it left me wanting for more. Sadly there are no sex scenes yet with M&S, some teasing, bj and hj. Overall this game is a 10/10 for me, I am looking forward for the character development of the mc and how his relationship with M&S will go forward.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
I like the interactions between the nice looking characters but the constant 'game over' after selecting a wrong totally random option is getting really annoying.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I like the interactions between the nice looking characters but the constant 'game over' after selecting a wrong totally random option is getting really annoying.
Getting the universal choice descriptor and/or universal renpy mod helps if you find it too annoying.
Best part is they work for 99% of all renpy VN/games.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I don't want to dwell on this subject again, the developer has already decided, so no matter how much you cry and ask, this content will not come back. Better to let it go and move on, there may be other content to replace (or at least compensate for) the removed content.
Okay, let's leave it there, but other content would be interesting..

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Its an ok game but there should be more survivors. The mc cant just be focused on fucking his mother and sister. What happened to the girl they saved
She was not supposed to be a part of the game. In the original she was unsavable. Being able to save her was added please the fans.

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
She was not supposed to be a part of the game. In the original she was unsavable. Being able to save her was added please the fans.
You mean when they found a survivor? You got 2 options;
1. save girl (mom get gangbanged) she survive
2. You leave (nothing happens)

Newer versions had option to save the girl and nothing happens eighter.
I played every version (and those between and didn't come into danger situation for girls...

Last edited:
Reactions: joblo9394
4.00 star(s) 91 Votes