Susuzushin

Mar 24, 2020
Alright I finished it and im really glad i did. One of those routes is really fucking brutal. But, in both routes, the ending is really good.

But now i need something happy and light to deal with the trauma this vn gave me. Does anyone have some good suggestions?

aa14

Jul 1, 2017
Not only that, but Norton installs it's very own crypto miner. Sure, you must activate it, but it's something a virus scanner should never ever install by default! On top of that - It seems it flags other completely legit crypto miners as malware. And - It takes a full 15% of your mined currency as "reward", where other miners take about 1%~2%. Talking about shady business tactics.

I was never a fan of Norton, because it's very hard to remove from your sytem once it wriggles itself in every nook and cranny, but now I really avoid it like the plague...
I had no idea - It came with the PC I bought at Costco. Thanks for the warning.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
So again, lemme ask those who have completed both: in hindsight, would you rather start with the Gaiden, or the Main Story?

Tew

Aug 16, 2017
This is a kamige... Heard it's the highest rated JP visual novel of 2021. Space Muramasa with aliens.

The scat scene should be limited to one I believe, and it's not even sexual so it's shouldn't be a "fap" kind of scat scene. Torture is a thing in the story, so that's prob where it will go.
I do dig dark stories that has manipulation and propaganda the cast has to fight against. Bonus if it's space and aliens, I wish there's more games like that (sci-fi genre + dark).

This will also have a GOG release
You got a source for that rating?

May 28, 2019
You got a source for that rating?

ill take back the highest claim, but it is still highly rated. Got merch and all selling in jp, you don't see that in low-demand games. Most people who have read it really like it, jp and western both.

So again, lemme ask those who have completed both: in hindsight, would you rather start with the Gaiden, or the Main Story?
I'll attach a comment someone who read both wrote about gaiden

Reactions: Zippix

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
Opening this game in full screen mode moves all of my desktop icons to the second monitor and it doesn't revert back when I close the game. It's pretty annoying. How do I stop this?

dragon358

Jan 15, 2020
ironically not that dark for my taste. I wish instead of giving us bitter sweet endings, commit to the darkness. Full descrate her soul after all shes been through instead of backtracking at the last moment

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
ironically not that dark for my taste. I wish instead of giving us bitter sweet endings, commit to the darkness. Full descrate her soul after all shes been through instead of backtracking at the last moment
so there is not fully corrupted ending or "bad endings" such as death, eternal rape or dark stuff like that ?

Jan 5, 2021
After playing this game, I went down a rabbit hole and played Maggot Baits, Sadistic Blood, and Euphoria. Give me more!

As mentioned, the scat is really miss-able, not a focus of this game at all (thank goodness). I think there's only 1 bad end, and 2 different story endings.

asparagi

Jul 30, 2020
Finished this today and it's pretty good. It started out really good, and one of the endings stuck the landing pretty well, while the other kinda lost the plot imo. Spoilers for entire VN:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Belgaesh
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes