VN Ren'Py Completed Dear Monster [v2023-09-30] [Y Press Games]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Anyway here is a working android port with a working save/load system unlike my previous one.

Same warning: This is out of my hand since it is part of the game, but it might not work on older android devices since this game uses live2d animation instead of the Ren'py default animation that uses defining and timer.

Tested and completed Imbris route and Momo route.

Otakusan

Jul 3, 2017
Anybody having problems with saving?
My game keeps running into "an exception has occurred" when I try to do it.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Anybody having problems with saving?
My game keeps running into "an exception has occurred" when I try to do it.
If you are using the windows version, did you perhaps have unren-rollback script on your game files or you used unren.bat to generate/enable force rollback? you should think of deleting both the rpy and rpyc.
If you are using my android port, make sure you are using the latest version that I just updated instead of the one that I deleted. Since I just fixed the save/load system recently.

skylergem

Jan 22, 2021
Anyway here is a working android port with a working save/load system unlike my previous one.

Same warning: This is out of my hand since it is part of the game, but it might not work on older android devices since this game uses live2d animation instead of the Ren'py default animation that uses defining and timer.

Hi! I downloaded it but I can't play it since i downloaded it in zip file but already tried to unzip it but still can't find the apk. I would like some assistance. Thank you in advance<3

Reactions: artemious

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Hi! I downloaded it but I can't play it since i downloaded it in zip file but already tried to unzip it but still can't find the apk. I would like some assistance. Thank you in advance<3
It is an universal apk, some browser tend to rename it to zip or rar. Just rename the archive back to .apk and it should be done.

Otakusan

Jul 3, 2017
If you are using the windows version, did you perhaps have unren-rollback script on your game files or you used unren.bat to generate/enable force rollback? you should think of deleting both the rpy and rpyc.
If you are using my android port, make sure you are using the latest version that I just updated instead of the one that I deleted. Since I just fixed the save/load system recently.
Thanks.

Rosy

Nov 16, 2019

it is not working smoothly And whenever I play the game, it automatically takes me to the home screen and it is closing again and again. Please solve this problem.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
it is not working smoothly And whenever I play the game, it automatically takes me to the home screen and it is closing again and again. Please solve this problem.
Problem with your device. Other people have it working perfectly. skylergem sorry but can you confirm?

Is there any other easy way like download the apk and straight to play
Sorry cause i still dont know how im not knowledge on computer
Try downloading using another browser aside from chrome. Perhaps like UC browser. But renaming is easy, all you need to do is to hold the file until a prompt menu appear then select rename. change ".zip" or ".rar" to ".apk"

skylergem

Jan 22, 2021
Problem with your device. Other people have it working perfectly. skylergem sorry but can you confirm?

Try downloading using another browser aside from chrome. Perhaps like UC browser. But renaming is easy, all you need to do is to hold the file until a prompt menu appear then select rename. change ".zip" or ".rar" to ".apk"
Yes it is working <3 i just followed what u said

Yaoi_lover96

Feb 23, 2020

Is there any other link to donwload
Anonfiles wont work anymore

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes