RPGM Dearth S [v0.0.4a] [periodBracket]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

periodBracket

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2020
So i tried the game and i loved it , one question though why for me i only got aphria Sex scene only? There is no other scenes (and i didnt use cheats on this save file) thanks
Thank you! Aphria is Sigma only and Sera is Beta only, though I will change this in the next updates cuz it's not really that convenient.

May 31, 2017
Thank you! Aphria is Sigma only and Sera is Beta only, though I will change this in the next updates cuz it's not really that convenient.
Ohh okay thats why , cool i thought the game bugged for me or something , glad that it didn't , really appreciate your work and No Thank you for it its lovely and kind of new idea something we need a lot of , keep it up and good luck <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: periodBracket

jampfl

Dec 20, 2021
The game is surprisingly good, and the animations are great even the small snippets that happen outside the sex scenes are quite good. It really gives the game flair and the art is pleasing. Not sure if the game is still being developed since the patreon seems to be gone and the discord link has expired, or whether the dev has chosen move on to other projects but I would love to see more.

• Love

periodBracket

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2020
The game is surprisingly good, and the animations are great even the small snippets that happen outside the sex scenes are quite good. It really gives the game flair and the art is pleasing. Not sure if the game is still being developed since the patreon seems to be gone and the discord link has expired, or whether the dev has chosen move on to other projects but I would love to see more.
Thank you. Development is going on Haitus, and I still have my sights on the game and I'm going to update the f95 page soon for v.0.0.3. If you haven't played v0.0.3 go to the itch.io page .

FMJames

Jun 29, 2017
Can't seem to be able to activate the first event at the Clinic. Every time I get to the second line of dialogue and the game just force closes. Any one else? Anything to try?

• Thinking Face

periodBracket

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2020
Can't seem to be able to activate the first event at the Clinic. Every time I get to the second line of dialogue and the game just force closes. Any one else? Anything to try?
What have you tried doing so far? I think it's audio not loading in properly.

Reactions: FMJames

FMJames

Jun 29, 2017
What have you tried doing so far? I think it's audio not loading in properly.
I have a save right before I am supposed to visit. The first time it happened I went a did a few other events that popped up, and I did notice the audio was extremely buggy after the first crash. Since then it's anytime I visit the clinic, 2 lines of dialogue, and then a straight to desktop crash. No messages :c

periodBracket

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2020
I have a save right before I am supposed to visit. The first time it happened I went a did a few other events that popped up, and I did notice the audio was extremely buggy after the first crash. Since then it's anytime I visit the clinic, 2 lines of dialogue, and then a straight to desktop crash. No messages :c
Put this file in : "Game Folder/www/js/(replace plugins.js)" It makes the preloader load the bgm when starting the game.

Reactions: FMJames

kskrkgk

May 1, 2021
I just react at the end of update 0.3c.
I think it's a good quality game. The story is interesting. but not diverse or attractive something like that idk [P.S. Just personal preference no need to worry] But in the future i trust it will be more things to do.
Hope to see new characters New animations and full game someday. If not abandon first [ Pls I like your game ]
Pss. I saw the battle animation and I really liked it. Hopefully we'll see some new battle animations as well.

• Red Heart

Panelsbanana

Aug 9, 2022
what do you do with the bases with 7 enemy slots and 3 units? unless I'm missing a super secret unit, I'm stumped

Panelsbanana

Aug 9, 2022
also, is there an end to this version? it says event in huntress lounge but it just tells me to leave. is it because I did the lock quest first?

periodBracket

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2020
what do you do with the bases with 7 enemy slots and 3 units? unless I'm missing a super secret unit, I'm stumped
You just need to find the right combination of characters to clear those bases.
also, is there an end to this version? it says event in huntress lounge but it just tells me to leave. is it because I did the lock quest first?
the end of the version is just a "boss fight", no ending yet. There is a bug where Aphria's quest collides with the huntress lounge quest, so the best option right now is to ignore Aphria's quest entirely and finish the main story first if you want to do the boss fight, which is optional.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote