RPGM Dearth S [v0.0.4a] [periodBracket]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KnightKyubey

Jul 4, 2019
(Also gatcha like game roguelike… whaaaat)
Not the first Roguelike with Gacha system, or the other way... one of the directions rather... Hoyoverse does this as one of the side activties... and there's a few Vampire Survivor-likes with a loot system and gacha for loot to an extent

nyaa1804

Aug 17, 2023
none of my save files will load past the 'return to primer city' screen and when i try to view the 0.0.3 scenes in the gallery i get stuck in a missing file loop
windows 0.0.4a, downloaded and started today

• Love
Reactions: periodBracket

periodBracket

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2020
none of my save files will load past the 'return to primer city' screen and when i try to view the 0.0.3 scenes in the gallery i get stuck in a missing file loop
windows 0.0.4a, downloaded and started today
Thank you so much for the feedback!

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
Dearth S is set in a post-apocalyptic world where the human population is in steady decline.
In this desperate times, Women only choose Alpha males to reproduce.
So the lower class males created an Alliance and waged war against the Alpha males.
The Alliance produced The Four Great Doctors and created Synonyms to calm the rest of the lower classes.
These Synonyms can only reproduce with the man they were born with.
This incest behaviour pissed the Alpha males and decided to fight back.
This caused The Four Great Doctors into hiding, which halted the production of the Synonyms.

You're a member of the Alliance who is searching for his lost Synonym.
Lower classes can only reproduce with the Synonym they were born with, so it is crucial for him to find his lost Synonym.
What's a simple wish of getting his Synonym back, would prove to be a lot more "thrilling".​
Bro what the fuck is this premise :ROFLMAO:

Yussmann

Formerly 'AJC11'
Oct 16, 2018
I can't get the game to load. It gets stuck preloading the files, specifically unroayalty_com_shavingmirror.ogg is what it gets stuck on. I'm on Windows and my PC is high-end.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: periodBracket

periodBracket

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2020
I can't load the game.
I can't get the game to load. It gets stuck preloading the files, specifically unroayalty_com_shavingmirror.ogg is what it gets stuck on. I'm on Windows and my PC is high-end.
I just updated the game to Bugfix [v4] with an added bugfix.rar, please read the readme.txt on how to use it.
I'd also love to know if it fixed the problem or not! Thank you!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote