Apr 24, 2018
Lmao well it looks like our man is back at is again with the bots. His post for Death Star Trainer on Fap-Nation.com is currently sitting at 4.5/5 stars with 606 RATINGS, after being posted YESTERDAY. What an absolute madlad :LOL:. I'll post a link below if you wanna see for yourself.

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
You know to me this is the wrong way to attect potential customers. Your spending time pulling a EA, Disney when you could be spending the time to make your game better. Your not going to get 170+ patrons because of your horrible practices.

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Lmao well it looks like our man is back at is again with the bots. His post for Death Star Trainer on Fap-Nation.com is currently sitting at 4.5/5 stars with 606 RATINGS, after being posted YESTERDAY. What an absolute madlad :LOL:. I'll post a link below if you wanna see for yourself.

Wow. I noticed the spam of positive comments but not the votes. Not surprised it took 606 ratings to bring it up to 4.5/5. Last I'd checked it was at 0.5/5

Apr 24, 2018
Wow. I noticed the spam of positive comments but not the votes. Not surprised it took 606 ratings to bring it up to 4.5/5. Last I'd checked it was at 0.5/5
606 ratings is like 6 times as many ratings as the most viewed game on the website has. Looks like the mods deleted his page though. it's nice to see how quickly it was taken care of.

Reactions: Dr.Meep69

thorny233

Jan 11, 2019
Hell man I love this idea! I throughly enjoy Star Wars Comics, movies, tv shows. However sexualized Star Wars is my favorite. Orange Trainer really started that for me

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
If i try the Password: "Vader" it says "This file can not be open as a Zip folder" idk why may is it the wrong password to unzip it?

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017

LMAO - they deleted the thread xD

I cant unzip the game cause i need a Passwort i have download it for windows
If i try the Password: "Vader" it says "This file can not be open as a Zip folder" idk why may is it the wrong password to unzip it?
What link did you use and what program are you using to unzip, please? I just downloaded the PC version from each of the file hosts and extracted using relatively new 7zip, and it does not ask for a password on any of them.

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
LMAO - they deleted the thread xD

What link did you use and what program are you using to unzip, please? I just downloaded the PC version from each of the file hosts and extracted using relatively new 7zip, and it does not ask for a password on any of them.

I have use the MEGAUP Link on this post and use 7zip

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
ty for the update

whats the validation code? Also i just used asset studio on the game yet im not seeing anything for the bordello

Vimpi

May 25, 2017

Also released today:
PS. This post is "Visibility: Public" only during the month of April. Afterthat, all the sixteen Sabine Wren pictures will be accessible only forPatreons.

Mar 16, 2018

the site disabled all comments and reviews for his game lmao. Theres also the 8.0 version on that website which is pretty neat too i guess. And the cheats work, so far at least.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
This dev should apply for a job at EA or Activision he would fit right in. I just looked into his Patreon and there're more charts than an EA or Ubisoft game.

Zhiroph

Mar 15, 2019
How am I supposed to save the game? Also, I seriously can't change the volume in game? It's missing so many important features.

1.50 star(s) 44 Votes