JimAnthony

Apr 28, 2019
Allegedly there's 5 or 6 girls total. I say allegedly cuz no one seems able to unlock any but the first three
That's because there are more girls in newer versions.
I know there's a new version of the game uploaded this week and I'm hoping someone shares it.

THORUS

May 2, 2017
played a bit more. Got ashoka, hera and the girl from rouge one. havent got the mandalorian girl. the game gets...wierd. you play as a wingman to general grevius so he can go on a date whit crome head. speak to the officers and sooner or later you can speak whit the emperor. took me over 200 days, but i spent some time grinding for money to buy stuff.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
You should ask that somewhere else. No more content allowed from that "dev" here. He wasn't even a dev, he was just stealing, manipulating and lying to people only to get more cash eventually. The funniest thing is, people usually do this intellectually but he did all of this so stupidly obvious, that it bothered most of the guys here :D
Everyone is allowed to ask a question and we will keep posting content as we get it. It's just we rarely get updates, for reference the current version is still locked for the 10-20$ tiers, not the kind of people who share often as they usual are the loyal minions, in fact, the last updates this thread got were people who leaked the as a fuck you to the """dev""" after being scammed out of the 45$ tier.

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
played a bit more. Got ashoka, hera and the girl from rouge one. havent got the mandalorian girl. the game gets...wierd. you play as a wingman to general grevius so he can go on a date whit crome head. speak to the officers and sooner or later you can speak whit the emperor. took me over 200 days, but i spent some time grinding for money to buy stuff.
200 days? Shit man. Most trainers I've played would see you done by that point. Or at least far enough you can just fuck around as you wish rather than be still grinding

JimAnthony

Apr 28, 2019
The current version available via this site is v0.8.10, which is a few months old now.

v0.10.12 is the dev's latest version, but it's sadly locked behind a Patreon wall.

JimAnthony

Apr 28, 2019
How is to update the version? I have this
Only two bugfixes ahead of the version on the first page.
v0.9.31 was the next big update after this version, like how v0.10.12 is the current and most up to date version.
I know that for v.0.11 he's adding in Aayla Secura and re-rendering some of the characters.

Reactions: FHDani
1.50 star(s) 44 Votes