Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Was this the game where you are spammed commercials and or need to put in a password to have a clean game ?? or was that the other starwars game ?

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
Its sad to hear that developer of this game has been banned. It sounds justified, and if so, it is sad he behaved in manner to justify it.

Regardless, first minutes in the game have been hilarious! I love the humor! Will see what i think about rest of the game.

World would be so much easier if people who deserve to be banned would not make good stuff, would be easy to just ignore it. But thing is, if something is good, and i have not yet played enough to say this game is good, its terrible to just see it thrown away because of bad behaviour. I wish developer could and would do something to compensate for it and we could all live happily ever after. Would be so much better than just banning people. But what can you do, this site is free and mods are all working on their free time, if you don't behave you need to be kicked out.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Its sad to hear that developer of this game has been banned. It sounds justified, and if so, it is sad he behaved in manner to justify it.

Regardless, first minutes in the game have been hilarious! I love the humor! Will see what i think about rest of the game.

World would be so much easier if people who deserve to be banned would not make good stuff, would be easy to just ignore it. But thing is, if something is good, and i have not yet played enough to say this game is good, its terrible to just see it thrown away because of bad behaviour. I wish developer could and would do something to compensate for it and we could all live happily ever after. Would be so much better than just banning people. But what can you do, this site is free and mods are all working on their free time, if you don't behave you need to be kicked out.
He literally manipulated the people here (in a bad way) to increase his income no matter what. You just sympathies with this guy "now" because the game looks good to you I guess. It's like a Fan Girl is meeting her biggest dream, even though he is officially known as the worst person ever.

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
He literally manipulated the people here (in a bad way) to increase his income no matter what. You just sympathies with this guy "now" because the game looks good to you I guess. It's like a Fan Girl is meeting her biggest dream, even though he is officially known as the worst person ever.
Yeah i know. Its not like i am asking to un-ban him.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017

For what's worth, he was given all chances we could give but insisted on manipulating reviews and likes, spreading fake updates and generally a cunt to people in the thread. And it's not just f95, he was score banned on fap-nation and I would not be surprised if he's banned from discord too for inflating his server with sock accounts.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
is there a way to save where you arein the game there is no save option to find what so ever normaly its right click or menu button on unity and renpy's but in his game i canot find such a option.
ok i found how whe can save however even though its a unity game the save whont be accepted by the Save Editor Online

thus it whill be hard to change money values lets see iff i can use cheat engine

Hybris

May 9, 2017
So I've used my bounty hunters once and now I can't seem to use them again :unsure: I really want to like this game

Plus the fact they added these 4 and

It's so frustrating I love all these characters

The key thing to remember is that the version of the game released here is several versions behind the pateron version so just because it says they have renders for other girls doesn't mean that you will see them here on the version we have access too.

As for the bounty hunters you can just rehire them for the next job.

Reactions: Mormont

Moeffg

Sep 10, 2017
Just checked out all the assets for 831:
Ahsoka, Hera, JynErso, Leia, Padme, Rey, Sabine all basically have 9 pictures each:
1 base image, 4 dance images (clothed), 3 striping images (less clothes) and 1 selection card.
That's all you will see from those characters.

The only sex, or even physical contact between 2 characters, are the few images from the intro.
He has more patreon posts than character picture in game at this point.

The Mercy blowjob scene from SU has more images than this game has in total....

kingmanu1001

Jul 2, 2018
I just downloaded the update and went my usual routine.
(I literally don't even play it anymore; not worth my time)

Going through the CG was a blast (no change from 0.8.10) and looking at the files I only found a few real changes. It looks as if the dev rewrote all the main game files so that they bind into the "patreon check" (the one where he asks for a patreon code AKA his pay wall). As we all know (at least the people who followed this thread for at least five minutes) the dev implemented his pay wall to get players to input a patreon code. This usually popped up about two days after opening a save file or at the latest around day 10. Well, before this update there was a bug where you could click out of the game window and the game saw it as you opening a new save file from that point on, meaning you could click out of the game like every two days to get around the pay wall (although, who even played it at that point? I just got myself the CG). And to show off the amazing *cough* *cough* programming skills of this cleary underrated *cough* *cough* man yet again he proved himself by... no, not fixing the bug, but by binding every game file to his f*ing pay wall so it literally opens when you click anything in the game after you used the bug. I could programm that s*it in a single day and he just keeps on stretching it out. I'm going to go get an ice now to cool down.

PS: Just to be sure I checked the files again and saw that he didn't fix a single bug reported by his patrons.

PPS: Anyone have a newer version I can check? I don't want to spend 50 dollars to be disappointed.

LG

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
The key thing to remember is that the version of the game released here is several versions behind the pateron version so just because it says they have renders for other girls doesn't mean that you will see them here on the version we have access too.

As for the bounty hunters you can just rehire them for the next job.
I does actually have the art up to Sabine in the files these days, first time I've downloaded a version that had any adult content of the actual girls in it lol.

• Love
Reactions: Mormont
1.50 star(s) 44 Votes