smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I noticed a few days ago that this was marked as abandoned. I will be shocked if DS doesn't end up posting some sob story on his patreon at some point, but this disappearance does sort of show why I don't care for any sort of tiered releases, never mind the garbage system smut was pushing. I wasted at least two hours of my life trying to explain why his greedy release scheme wasn't a good idea and giving him suggestions and examples of successful game development that showed that trying to emulate modern greedy AAA game companies wasn't needed to make a living developing a game. The man was pretty good at feigning that he cared about improving his game so it took a few PMs to realize he was just trying to get a better review with fake interest in the hopes of appeasing me with a few empty acknowledgements of potential flaws.

Out of curiosity, what did the final number of scenes end up at? if it was more than seven or eight girls with two possible jobs and three(i think was the max) levels of training I would be surprised.

RazorPro

Jul 22, 2018
Its like the beginning of a bad joke, it took him 2 and half years to release f-ing 0.1 version. At this rate full game will be released in like 20 years. Great loss for me since idea/models are good.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
5 months since last update so high possibility that he abandoned this project.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
• Password 1: 5.72857 • Password 2: 5.4323
This is the passcode for the 13 version or whatever it's called, and before anyone asks, yes, you do have to type those in EVERY time you load up the game.

Last edited:

MonarchAlpha

Jul 26, 2017
• Password 1: 5.72857 • Password 2: 5.4323
This is the passcode for the 13 version or whatever it's called, and before anyone asks, yes, you do have to type those in EVERY time you load up the game.
Mega
Aaand the link is already down... Damn Darth Smut works fast when it's about taking down those links!

1.50 star(s) 44 Votes