xxyou009

Aug 19, 2019
I join the discord,and the staff said they will a make proper update in Patreon,maybe can give them a little more time

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I join the discord,and the staff said they will a make proper update in Patreon,maybe can give them a little more time
Nah man. You don't charge people $45 a month for your "best" version of your content and get to handwave criticisms away after not releasing ANYTHING for 3 months.

Reactions: rickpool98

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
Nah man. You don't charge people $45 a month for your "best" version of your content and get to handwave criticisms away after not releasing ANYTHING for 3 months.
at least not without giving an update or a small im still here and alive post

Default756

Mar 24, 2019
I can't get past the intro. When i finish the intro, I see the title and then it just stays with the title on the screen and never changes.

skaisher

Dec 10, 2018
From what i'm reading here this game is probably abandoned, but is their enough content to play it? The changelog seemed kinda promising.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not abandoned (somewhat wishful thinking) and what there's to play has been said "few" times but here it is once again: capture girls, put them under torture for a week, send girls to work in 2 places, upgrade deathstar, talk to emperor (he has missions for getting more girls), watch girls shows, talk to leia and spank her.

no sex, no animation, not much content.

Reactions: skaisher and lupar

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Wait, this is abandoned?!
Hasn't posted anything in over 5 months.
So it has been classified as abandoned. It will change if he every posts something new. Which probably won't happen. Most likely we will get an apology post saying how some great tragedy occured and he hadn't been able to work on it even though he said in a previous post he was almost done.

This is an example of someone who charged waaaaaaaaay too much for multiple versions of his game and expected people to support his drip feed system.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
5 months? 12.56 was released on oct 18 and last post is from oct 28th.

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
It's not abandoned, per se. I believe he is taking some time, and will probably be back to posting 20 billion versions soon enough. I know he's done this in the past. He's probably just finishing up the artwork. Probably about a month, maybe more, until the next release. Unless he did give up the ghost, took the money from his patrons, and stopped work on the "game."

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
It's not abandoned, per se. I believe he is taking some time, and will probably be back to posting 20 billion versions soon enough. I know he's done this in the past. He's probably just finishing up the artwork. Probably about a month, maybe more, until the next release. Unless he did give up the ghost, took the money from his patrons, and stopped work on the "game."
yeah but he may not last another month.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Charging $45 a month for your newest content is a fast way to get people pissed when you stop communicating. That much money I expect big CONSTANT updates

1.50 star(s) 44 Votes