cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you are asking in wrong place since dev is banned from f95 so join patreon and ask him.

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
Wanted to try this game to see how it plays. Downloaded through MEGA for Mac, unfortunately, the game will not open as it says not compatible with Mac. Advice was to refer to developer to update. Anyone else have that problem?

halo17

Jun 5, 2017
Aylaa stuck/desappear somewhere. Cant send here anywhere but train is possible and says she is working in the bordeello or cantina. Does someone else has this problem?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wanted to try this game to see how it plays. Downloaded through MEGA for Mac, unfortunately, the game will not open as it says not compatible with Mac. Advice was to refer to developer to update. Anyone else have that problem?
try other link, if not worky then msg to uploader.

Aylaa stuck/desappear somewhere. Cant send here anywhere but train is possible and says she is working in the bordeello or cantina. Does someone else has this problem?
had that occasionally and usually next day solved it.

Does anyone know what the secret is when you unlock the bordello at level 5?
more places for girls to show their "talents" aka players to see more static pics.

Shaddy

Jul 19, 2017
try other link, if not worky then msg to uploader.

had that occasionally and usually next day solved it.

more places for girls to show their "talents" aka players to see more static pics.
where would that be?I have everything unlocked but the grand theater?

buff

May 29, 2017
Holy crap, this game "borrows" a lot from Something Unlimited.

SU is a great game though, so that's not necessarily a bad thing.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
where would that be?I have everything unlocked but the grand theater?
bordello rooms etc when you put girls on those (if they have content on those, many don't).

Holy crap, this game "borrows" a lot from Something Unlimited.

SU is a great game though, so that's not necessarily a bad thing.
su is great this is garbage.

Reactions: akkeji

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
I just can't stay away. It's like a bed penny, this game. Keeps showing up, every so often. You know, this game is probably the worst game on this site, period. No real nudity, no real progress, and, I bet, still 6 tiers of game, that the "freebie" is a year + behind, still. The guy who made this is still a joke. 6 tiers of releases, and none even close to worth playing. That, and hiding everything behind a paywall. Just pathetic.
I will only ever indulge in this game further than I have already attempted when CGs are posted. Fuck this game.

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
To tell the truth, it has been suggested here, and other places, that Darth Smut should work on only one version, but have a staggered release through the month for the patrons and free players. And take out any pay wall in the game. Only thing I would put on patreon is codes, but release them here after I posted the free version.

Reactions: WaveOfPig

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
To tell the truth, it has been suggested here, and other places, that Darth Smut should work on only one version, but have a staggered release through the month for the patrons and free players. And take out any pay wall in the game. Only thing I would put on patreon is codes, but release them here after I posted the free version.
Smut doesn't work off of logic or reason. He's purely in this for money with as little effort as possible, and he's even shitty at accomplishing that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea he has version for each patron tier and free version on top of that.

buff

May 29, 2017
Trying to get saving working on the Mac.... it looks like the dev hardcoded backslashes into the filename, rather than trying to create a file with just the filename in a specific directory. As a result, it's not going to work on anything other than Windows, since every other OS uses forward slashes and Windows uses CPM-style (back-)slashes.

I did a dtrace on the stupid thing, and the trick is that it wants a folder literally named "Death Star Trainer\Saves" at the same level as the PARENT folder containing the app. (So the saves folder is a level *above* the .app). The game will actually try to create this folder, if it's writable to the userid running the game. Anyway, the saves will be at the same level; drag them into that folder and you can load them. It helps to rename them to just the basic filename (i.e. get rid of everything to the left of the last backslash).

Last edited:

blaze837

Jun 27, 2018
Tempted to rip the CG and make my own game in Renpy. (For free of course I'm not selling stolen work unlike this douchbag.)

buff

May 29, 2017
I see a lesbian tag here, but no combo I have tried in the doubleton brings up any CGs. Anyone know where the lesbo action is in this game?

1.50 star(s) 44 Votes