NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
only fucking (besides dev fucking up players) is stormtroopers fucking girls who work at bordello.
The dev get the best reward for "the scummiest game of 2019!". The dev - themselves - also get the "terrible dev of the year 2019" - still waiting for the jury verdict!

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I actually forgot about this game until it popped up. Does it still have far too many buttons to travel from A to B?
I remember that just moving from place to place was a horrible schlog, and I ended up deleting it before I got to day 10.
Has it improved in a user friendly direction?

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Every time I see this game pop back up it reminds me of the good ol' days of Darth Smut and his insane half page ramblings and delusions, the crazy over the top review abuses, the monkey poo flinging Darth did to anyone that questioned him on anything, stuff like this (I mean the amount of time it takes to multi-color and make your posts all snazzy and jazzy like that..) :

1576220138444.png

I know the mods and the community here are better off now not dealing with all of that nonsense... But there was something enjoyable watching the dumpster fire this game used to (continues to) be.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Every time I see this game pop back up it reminds me of the good ol' days of Darth Smut and his insane half page ramblings and delusions, the crazy over the top review abuses, the monkey poo flinging Darth did to anyone that questioned him on anything, stuff like this (I mean the amount of time it takes to multi-color and make your posts all snazzy and jazzy like that..) :

View attachment 485335

I know the mods and the community here are better off now not dealing with all of that nonsense... But there was something enjoyable watching the dumpster fire this game used to (continues to) be.
There is one thing to be thankful to that dopey shit for, there are rules on site that were made because of him. This should be part of the mod/staff training on how to handle a DEFCON 1 level situation.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I actually forgot about this game until it popped up. Does it still have far too many buttons to travel from A to B?
I remember that just moving from place to place was a horrible schlog, and I ended up deleting it before I got to day 10.
Has it improved in a user friendly direction?
2-5 clicks per area.

i heard that this project's dev were scam so it have been shut down
wishful thinking.

Hay darth i look forward to playing the finished version of your game
is that a joke?

Rly? This "game" is still around? ;D
yup

is there a apk version?
no, this is made with unity and don't think it can be converted to android.

and review: whatta "big" update, capture 1 more girl (neva heard) and torture her to max and put her to work somewhere and that's it. could say that nice bones but no meat on bones.

Reactions: Skads

jintoya

Aug 5, 2018
the only place i want to see disney starwars characters now-days is in trainer games, apparently from what i'm seeing, i missed all the fireworks though...probably for the best, i tend to poke the easily annoyed.

1.50 star(s) 44 Votes