cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well there's content where you can see captured girls nekkid dancing and and stripping and getting fucked (by stormtroopers not by darth vader) and talk with various sw-characters (empire personnel from various eras) and give spanking to leia and get girls to be tortured to be totally submissive slaves (req so that they work).

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
So he I apparently going to not be updating every month because "Such expensive resources require more patrons." Also he is putting Liara from Mass Effect as a captruable girl?

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
So he I apparently going to not be updating every month because "Such expensive resources require more patrons." Also he is putting Liara from Mass Effect as a captruable girl?
Idk about Liara but this is the same dude who says you only get to use cheat codes if you pay him $45 monthly. Dude's just greedy.

Reactions: Grayking666

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There's "Content" but I'd avoid this if I were you.
yea if wants to see nekkid jedis/padawans then there's a lot content but if wants to have some beef then no.

based on his post he is now finishing context besides adding/changing few things but still not worth to pay.

Mar 5, 2018
If you are considering playing this game, don't. Go play Something Unlimited, but if you want star wars, go play Orange Trainer. At least the dev there is fair and actually finished things.

Unlike Darth Retard over here.

Reactions: TheSinful

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
If you are considering playing this game, don't. Go play Something Unlimited, but if you want star wars, go play Orange Trainer. At least the dev there is fair and actually finished things.

Unlike Darth Retard over here.
I remember OT. Good shit. Shame it wasn't longer, or maybe had art with the brothel girls. Still, hot, heartwarming, and occasionally creepy with a serious dose of "Hell Is That Noise".

jonhywonder123

Jun 1, 2018
from what ive seen in his recent patreon posts
he has added more girls(and updated the models)
and apparently reworked the "Story"
not trying to defend him,just putting this out there

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
only fucking (besides dev fucking up players) is stormtroopers fucking girls who work at bordello.

Reactions: Crimx42

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
best mod reply ever:

Unfortunately, your recent report has been rejected: Post in thread '[Unity] - Death Star Trainer [v0.12.12] [Darth Smut]' - we are a pirate, and we most certainly don't care about darth smut.

Jan 23, 2018
UPDATE: 0.12.56
Win:
MAC:

ChangeLog for DST v0.12 [Dianoga]
Luminara Unduli:
  • Unlockable speaking with Emperor after Day-120
  • 4 NSFW Dance Scenes: Performance change when she gets to level 2, 3 & 5.
  • 3 NSFW Strip Scenes: " " " " " " level 4 & 6.
  • 3 NSFW Spec Scenes: " " " " " " level 4 & 6.
New NSFW scenes on Cantina:
  • Jyn Erso: All Performances re-rendered & with narration.
  • Ahsoka Tano: All Performances re-rendered & with narration.
  • Hera Syndulla: All Performances re-rendered & with narration.
  • Sabine Wren: All Performances re-rendered & with narration.
  • Mara Jade: All Performances re-rendered & with narration.

2 New Minigames on Cantina:
  • Death Star Defender: New minigame that you can play and get bet your money. Depending on your skill, you will earn more!
  • Force Duel: It's still under development (Test-Phase), and because of that right now it's only a 2-player game. However, when I create the proper IA, you'll be able to play against the machine and bet money.
Coregame Improvements & BugFixes:
  • As usual, with every update I try to polish my old coding and fix any issue that may have appeared because of the new areas and features that I've added.
  • If you find bugs or any issue, do not hesitate to contact me in a Patreon PM, on or whatever works for you.

Last edited:
1.50 star(s) 44 Votes