cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mara jade (only who has content in cantina), aayla secura (neva heard).

Toka3

Mar 23, 2019
1. Open the save file with Notepad++
2. Find Money_Current and change values to however money you want
(the game creates new intances of the save matrix every day and concatenates them, you must change every Money_Current variable in the save file)
3. Save and load the game
Save file is encrypted is there any other way to use cheats/edit save file?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you can cheat ingame to get money (rest cheats require patreon), no need to to use external progs for it.

Afrofox

Aug 5, 2016

Oops, I dropped my mega link that I use to stroke my magnum dong.
That is some big dick energy you got there my friend sadly the guy implemented a password in order to get into the game hopefully someone here has a work around so you dont have to share your password

• Love
Reactions: Grayking666

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
That is some big dick energy you got there my friend sadly the guy implemented a password in order to get into the game hopefully someone here has a work around so you dont have to share your password
Yah holy fuck, I didn't see that. It's why I stopped giving him money now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
orig. uploader took it down cuz it reqs pass to get into game. another reason to forget this.

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
I just pull the assets out of the game to view them, unless you mean the ZIP file has a password.
no he means that the creator placed a password in the game "Oh, and I also updated the core-game structure to make it safer against fraudulent activities. This adds a quick middle-step when you start a game, but it will ensure that you are having the best game experience, completely safe and secure. Once I release new versions, or you become patreon, I will send you a Private Message with your unique and personal “Safe Access Code”.

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
I'm sorry smut but if your reading this the games is still going to be released on pirited websites. No one is stealing the game useing code to do so, were paying you as costomers and giving people who may not have 45$ to drop on your game a preview.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
at this release rate if he is going to get to 0.20.x then it'll take years and years and if last version will be 0.15.x then even that will take years.

besides game hasn't changed at all since 0.8.x besides some new graphics and more and more girls and nothing to do with them outside cantina and bordello.

1.50 star(s) 44 Votes