cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
for patreons? maybe on 0.12.x

for free? like frail said prolly never.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
according to roadmap in patreon 45 bucks supporters get 0.12.12 on next month and 20 bucks supporters get 0.11.12 and 10 bucks gets 0.10.56 nd 5 bucks gets 0.9.56 and non-supporters get 0.8.69.

so next free version will be only fraction higher than prev. free release, very easy to guess that at this rate free version won't reach 0.12.x until after few years.

Wolf470

Nov 22, 2017
that's all new in 0.11.x compared to 0.8.x, more tits and asses and some dicks and that's it.

they could if dev would release newer version for mac but no, latest official free versions are 0.8.x for windows and 0.5.x for mac (besides maybe those who are on dev's discord).
Yeah there's progress but I know from experience that if there's only one dev things take a while to get done.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well 0.11.x was released soon month ago and next update (will be released to high tiers next week) goes 0.1 higher than prev. release.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
0.12.x was just released to highest tier patrons so yes it is patron locked as are all versions between 0.9.x and 0.12.x.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well it works and thx for upload.

2 new slaves, plot stays on hold, 1 old slave's torture can be maxed now (no idea if it benefits anything now) and 1 of new slaves has scenes in cantina but not in bordello and other can't be put anywhere so after couple weeks of gametime (capture time and torturing time) has seen everything new.

unlikely that 0.13.x changes anything so more just girls and and some new performance scenes.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
well it works and thx for upload.

2 new slaves, plot stays on hold, 1 old slave's torture can be maxed now (no idea if it benefits anything now) and 1 of new slaves has scenes in cantina but not in bordello and other can't be put anywhere so after couple weeks of gametime (capture time and torturing time) has seen everything new.

unlikely that 0.13.x changes anything so more just girls and and some new performance scenes.
I think Shaak Ti is Next.
What I do know is don't put Luminara in the last slot of the special because she gets stuck there.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dev should advance plot too not just expand roster, at this rate 0.20.x has all possible women from sw-verse.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
i cant believe there are still (how to put this nicely) fuck it idiots paying for this stupid game. At the start i had hopes for it. i even thought about being one of the idiots to patreon it. And even joined his discord he took no advice from anyone even me after he talked to me and asked why i would join his discord after i said what i had said here on the forums. still didnt listen to me at all. *shakes head and walks away*

Hybris

May 9, 2017
It's a rip off of Something Unlimited, so as is tradition it'll be like version 18 before he realizes he's got more girls than he could possibly ever finish and he should probably include a bit more story. lol
At least SU has a hell of a lot more content at least.

dabuzzkiller1

Active User
Donor
Apr 8, 2018
@Darth Smut has been permanently banned from the site. We haven't made this decision lightly, however the sheer amount of cancer in this thread has started overflowing to other threads, users and developers.

This thread, developer and game has been the subject of much discussion amongst the moderators, staff and admins over the past 6+ months. The constant fighting, arguments, manipulation, and drama which Darth Smut revels in is not welcome on the forums.

From manipulating other developers to 'steal' assets from them, to manipulating his like and review count, to reporting every single bad review that his game gets given, to immediately jumping on and attacking any negative feedback, to the constant PMs to Mods and Staff requesting comments be deleted, to manipulating the updates system to gain an unfair advantage... the list goes on...

I'm sure Darth Smut will go on to tell people how unfair we've been, and how everyone is ganging up against him, however we have gone above and beyond in dealing with this developer, and unfortunately enough is enough. The forum is better off without his brand of manipulative, psychopathic behavior.

Perfect example of why I love f95zone. Darth Smut was appalling in his methods to monetize his game. I avoided the game since v 1.66. Keep up the great work! Nicely done.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
i cant believe there are still (how to put this nicely) fuck it idiots paying for this stupid game. At the start i had hopes for it. i even thought about being one of the idiots to patreon it. And even joined his discord he took no advice from anyone even me after he talked to me and asked why i would join his discord after i said what i had said here on the forums. still didnt listen to me at all. *shakes head and walks away*
you made the right choice. Pirate life (for this game only) is the only solution to greed and hubris.

Reactions: Grayking666
1.50 star(s) 44 Votes