VampLena

Jun 19, 2019
They really need to stop letting these scammer devs, run their ow n threads. Actually, they should ban people like this, but at least they disabled reviews because of the abuse of them.

Reactions: Yonamous

senjeny

Aug 4, 2017
Only have the Windows version of v0.11.12b

Sorry iOS users. :/
Damn, that was deleted fast! At this point, it's pretty clear this thread is being monitored. Maybe someone can make a torrent? That may be the only way. But thanks anyway, JimAnthony !

Edit: Nevermind, found it! (see attached file)

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
0.9x is free for discorders, 0.1x are for patrons only. when next free for all version is released is up to any1s guesses.

senjeny

Aug 4, 2017
Okay, so my Good Samaritan just sent me the latest version. This one comes directly from his patreon, so no sketchy third party torrent this time. I just downloaded his file and made some mirrors. Hope it lasts.

DST v0.11.12b for Windows (307 MB):

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
some don't have animations until 0.11.x and its not animation, just slideshow of images.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

alcanii

Sep 3, 2017
i am usally very low maintance but this game doesnt do it for me. patreon is mentioned in every fucking dialogue and the art is very few imagines. i get why the devs get so much shit for this. its a bit sad because it could be a great game with a bit more focus on the girls and there development. more art and less random stuff around it

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
[
ugh... this game and cloud meadow. Every time I see either of them pop up on the latest updates page it makes me despair for humanity.

The fact that they both are on there today makes me think it's time to find another planet to live on.
KEK at least Cloud Meadow has SOME content this everything is behind a 100$ paywall and STILL has fuck all for content xD

I got the same feeling as Something Unlimited, i really like it
Sure but unlike SU this game locks everything behind a paywall and every updates adds maybe a render or 2 and it's nothing great or remotely advancing it's just bull shit this dev for DST does the same shit impure did and that is why Impure is top of my dev shit list because he charges money never delivers and milks the patreon bucks for all it's worth never adding shit accept inconsequential lines of bull shit text and maybe a render that offers nothing and calls it a update beware of this game because it is legit designed to squeeze money from you and give you NOTHING in return.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
cant the patrons report for false advertising , i mean is stupid no one is reporting this dev milkings, is more than a year and he did not make any shit content.
The most you can probably do would be to inform Disney. They have a habit of going after anything that they feel infringes on their intellectual property. Even fair use means shit to them and they'll often use bully tactics to get shit that isn't even against copyright, taken down. Not likely to stop the game, but might be able to get Patreon to kill the patreon page.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
The most you can probably do would be to inform Disney. They have a habit of going after anything that they feel infringes on their intellectual property. Even fair use means shit to them and they'll often use bully tactics to get shit that isn't even against copyright, taken down. Not likely to stop the game, but might be able to get Patreon to kill the patreon page.
lmao i reported it, lets eat some popcorns and see if they take it down :ROFLMAO:

1.50 star(s) 44 Votes