boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
KEK at least Cloud Meadow has SOME content this everything is behind a 100$ paywall and STILL has fuck all for content xD
I don't really have much opinion on the cloud meadow game itself (other than the fact that I didn't care for it when I tried it a year ago). What disgusts me about it is how breeding season was gutted by the creator of cloud meadow, and here we are over 3 years later and cloud meadow is still only at version 0.0.3 something.

I really liked breeding season, and the progress on the game was constant for so long when it was just Hbomb working on it. In fact I remember there was a completed version of the game playable from start to finish before the developer decided to start on a revamp. I have trouble understanding how so many of breeding season's supporters just flat out bought s-purple's story that Hbomb was the cause of delays and problems on the team when clearly hbomb had already finished a project.

Now here we are 3 years later... cloud meadow still hasn't even broken into the first tier of a sub-version, and people still somehow are supporting this turd. Does anyone honestly believe that Hbomb was the problem back in 2016 at this point, and if not, who are the morons still supporting S-purple?

Reactions: RedPillBlues

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
This game will stay here to spite DarthSmut, the only reason he makes any money is that paying the 45$ it's the only way to play any version that is not months old.

So sharing it here makes others see that the new version is still shit and maybe that means less money for that scammer.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Really should be updating the change logs for this. A lot of people aren't going to care or bother until they see real progress being made.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If those pictures are of tits and/or ass it's progress... cause so far this game's about as dry as a summer's day in the Mojave.
that's all new in 0.11.x compared to 0.8.x, more tits and asses and some dicks and that's it.

Can you update the mac version. I can't save and there are a lot of bugs and can't proceed with the game.
they could if dev would release newer version for mac but no, latest official free versions are 0.8.x for windows and 0.5.x for mac (besides maybe those who are on dev's discord).

1.50 star(s) 44 Votes