akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
hello I downloaded the latest version dead trainer and when I'm in the bar and quuero see the dance not mesale someone passes

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Very strange that I can review any game on the site atm (I tried 6), but not this one in particular.

ShadowVerse898

Jul 6, 2019
This!!!!

Every once in a while im going to drop 45$ to buy the game, so dont expect me to be doing this every month. This account is not my main one but one i plan on useing for the site to upload content.

oh and for those who dont want to go through the game use this

Unlocked

• Download NOW
  • Download NOW
If links are not working, check for newer updates.
Codename Version: Looth Wolf
Death Star Units: 5.629 Units
Cheats: YES
Changelog v0.11.12 ( ) :
  • NEW Interactive Cantina: Cantina re-made. 3D interactive area, with lots of new characters & attrezzo elements, and full of possibilities!
  • NEW SLAVE - Aayla Secura! Dozen of new renders in the Cantina (Dance, Strip & Spec performances!).
  • +50 new NSWF Cantina Performances: Performances have been re-rendered in the new Cantina
  • +3.000 Words of NEW dialogs during Cantina Performances: Now all the girls (except Aayla) have dialogs during their performances.
  • Cantina Overhaul preview: Decide to zoom in/out whenever you like.
  • "CANTINA BUG" is finally fixed: Re-programmed the whole cantina & bordello performances. Now you should always see performances. Also, loading times should be faster now.
  • Bugs & Fixes.
  • >>> Known Bug: Buttons in the new Interactive Areas may not match with the background. To solve fix that, change your "Windows Screen Resolution" to another one with a "9:16" ratio.
  • Bugfix v0.11.12b: When slaves reach level six, they won't be displaying "Rey Performance" in Bordello. (If they don't have any performance on the Bordello, they will show a blue screen)
  • Bugfix v0.11.12b: Fixed bug that happened when Aayla was placed on "third dance slot" in Cantina, causing Padme being always "Not Available".
May the force be with you,
  • Download NOW
  • Download NOW
If links are not working, check for newer updates.
Changelog v0.11.12 ( ) :
  • NEW Interactive Cantina: Cantina re-made. 3D interactive area, with lots of new characters & attrezzo elements, and full of possibilities!
  • NEW SLAVE - Aayla Secura! Dozen of new renders in the Cantina (Dance, Strip & Spec performances!).
  • +50 new NSWF Cantina Performances: Performances have been re-rendered in the new Cantina
  • +3.000 Words of NEW dialogs during Cantina Performances: Now all the girls (except Aayla) have dialogs during their performances.
  • "CANTINA BUG" is finally fixed: Re-programmed the whole cantina & bordello performances. Now you should always see performances. Also, loading times should be faster now.
  • Bugs & Fixes.
  • >>> Known Bug: Buttons in the new Interactive Areas may not match with the background. To solve fix that, change your "Windows Screen Resolution" to another one with a "9:16" ratio.
  • Bugfix v0.11.12b: When slaves reach level six, they won't be displaying "Rey Performance" in Bordello. (If they don't have any performance on the Bordello, they will show a blue screen)
  • Bugfix v0.11.12b: Fixed bug that happened when Aayla was placed on "third dance slot" in Cantina, causing Padme being always "Not Available".

Last edited:

Hard Rain

Jun 22, 2018
This!!!!

Every once in a while im going to drop 45$ to buy the game, so dont expect me to be doing this every month. This account is not my main one but one i plan on useing for the site to upload content.

Unlocked

• Download NOW
  • Download NOW

Changelog v0.11.12 ( ) :
  • Bugs & Fixes.
  • Download NOW
  • Download NOW

Changelog v0.11.12 ( ) :
  • Bugs & Fixes.
On behalf of all of us, thank you.

senjeny

Aug 4, 2017
This!!!!

Unlocked

• Download NOW
  • Download NOW

Changelog v0.11.12 ( ) :
  • Bugs & Fixes.
  • Download NOW
  • Download NOW

Changelog v0.11.12 ( ) :
  • Bugs & Fixes.
Thanks a lot for sharing, man... but those links died fast. Maybe someone could make a reupload?

senjeny

Aug 4, 2017
Okay, some Good Samaritan sent me these:

DST v0.8.42 for Windows
mega.nz/#!b3AC0KZb!qfTZ5sNfd2riHZj1oyAnXV0tXYWR-ahc1Z_6uwxLiRM

DST v0.8.42 for MacOS
mega.nz/#!f6Z2HSoJ!EseBI1jrSxSbiwOACPLNQf7cb9tkVLncqdsnG_WUFIw

They're not the 0.11.12 versions posted and deleted earlier, but they're newer builds than the ones currently in the OP. ;)

Mos Ebrios

Jul 9, 2019
This!!!!

Unlocked

• Download NOW
  • Download NOW

Changelog v0.11.12 ( ) :
  • Bugs & Fixes.
  • Download NOW
  • Download NOW

Changelog v0.11.12 ( ) :
  • Bugs & Fixes.
NOOOOOOOOOOO LINKS ARE DOWN....THE FORCE ABANDONED US....

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've it but 1 GB is too much for me to upload, also not that big loss since only updates are more pics of jedis/padawans doing whatever they are assigned to do in cantina and bordello and remodelled cantina (my opinion newer is worse). Basically same as 0.8.x but new graphics and some new girls (with pics) but plot hasn't advanced at all.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
every few weeks apparently but that's because dev has 2 revisions going, 0.1x for patreons and 0.something that which is for public (discord-users).

Reactions: Mos Ebrios
1.50 star(s) 44 Votes