Sep 8, 2019
I'm sorry smut but if your reading this the games is still going to be released on pirited websites. No one is stealing the game useing code to do so, were paying you as costomers and giving people who may not have 45$ to drop on your game a preview.
If smut ever read this, he would answer you that he's already putting a preview of this game for free.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes but free version is A LOT behind of high patreons version (not that diff between free and 45 bucks version is big like I said above). besides smut is banned from f95.

ManilaBlak

Sep 9, 2019
yes but free version is A LOT behind of high patreons version (not that diff between free and 45 bucks version is big like I said above). besides smut is banned from f95.
i downlod the free verssion from patreon (less bugs than the version here) and it was OK you dont need latest version for only preview
if i get newer version i will share

Vanillalewd

Sep 15, 2019
dud shut up. go elsewhere with your crapmouth. i read you in other threads and some of your posts are not bad but here you're so fuking tiring.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if you mean me then I'm just telling truth about this game (actually just techdemo).

xxcxx

Sep 16, 2019
dud shut up. go elsewhere with your crapmouth. i read you in other threads and some of your posts are not bad but here you're so fuking tiring.
dont even try to reason with him, people like this live on trampling others and hes doing the same with other games too.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Well. He hasn't posted in 2 weeks, missed his monthly deadline and is losing patrons super fast. It might be the end for ol' smutty.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Core Safety Update:
  • Ensure that you are having the best game experience, completely safe and secure.

translation: to prevent patrons to leak latest version for freemiums. not that it matters since version 0.13 seems to be same old shit.

Ferocious B

Aug 30, 2018
Darth Smut? I thought you were banned. No one else would so vigorously defend this piece of shit. Dumpster fire is right.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well apparently he is back to work, last patreon post is 3 days ago.

list of upgrades to patreon quarters are .............. well you know.

1.50 star(s) 44 Votes