ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
Thanx, looks good on the first sight, I'll give it a go, but for the 1.1 ver. that weight - 145 MB only - it is nothing. IMAO good quality pics & animations should have at least few GB more.
The game is long enough (+10 hours) and the pictures are good quality. The size is not as good indicator as it used to be. Specially with 2D drawing art you can achieve huge compression (Rogue-Like Evolution is barely 100 MB for example).

Anyway, Orange Trainer is a very good trainer game, and a good Star Wars name, and a good game all around. Still... it's not The Great Star Wars game we are waiting for.

The relationships Master Slave Apprentice are so important in the SW lore that an Akabur-ian set up would work great, IMO. Like a Rey-Luke centered game (there was a failed attempt on that) or a Padme-Obi Wan game with new girls being introduced as story progress, a la Princess Trainer. MITY are supposedly finishing their Four Elements Trainer. They would made gold with this kind of set-up (specially if they cut down that loli garbage FET is riddled with). Same could go for Gunsmoke Games, from which this game is stealing basically every idea.

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
just for shits and giggle i looked at the patreon and this dude is still scamming fresh people for dark lord edition which is $70 last i looked

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
just for shits and giggle i looked at the patreon and this dude is still scamming fresh people for dark lord edition which is $70 last i looked
Shit, I should be a game developer. I can do fucking nothing while people pay me hundreds of dollars a month.

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
Shit, I should be a game developer. I can do fucking nothing while people pay me hundreds of dollars a month.
id rather be like the guys making paint parody games like the sexpsons or w.e the really rough looking one was called and just make a game and gain skills and not scam people and be seen as a douche+

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that depends how good scammer you are, if you are really good then you could get small fortune (not saying names but regular f95ers know those).

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
that depends how good scammer you are, if you are really good then you could get small fortune (not saying names but regular f95ers know those).
Who was a good scammer? I know there have been some that did really poorly with their scams. BrightSun for example was doing well then canceled 3 or 4 games after they didn't make bank after 1 month of development, got called out, made a new game under another name saying this person was their friend with doctored discord screenies and shit.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Who was a good scammer? I know there have been some that did really poorly with their scams. BrightSun for example was doing well then canceled 3 or 4 games after they didn't make bank after 1 month of development, got called out, made a new game under another name saying this person was their friend with doctored discord screenies and shit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea pics weren't bad but rest was crap aka basically 0 content.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
yeah but seriusly this game has been dead for like half a year
Imma just quote my previous take on that.
We keep shitting it because Smut was an absolute cunt. You don't stop ragging on hitler just because he's as dead as the horse we're beating. Also it's rare you come across someone worthy of such a beating so you need to make the most of it.

1.50 star(s) 44 Votes