Jul 16, 2017
You know, I saw this game I believe around the time it was first kicking off and thought it had a kind of... I'll say odd
(to be nice) premise;
Darth Vader, a man whose only emotions are rage and hatred (until he learns of his son, at any rate), with a mostly destroyed, permanently wounded, disfigured body, being chosen as the guy you're gonna have fucking (/whoring) notable girls pulled out of the star wars timeline with no explanation given as to how, under a shaky premise of "empire needs money, make girls dance/strip/fuck"
I'm not saying it couldn't work, but work on such a premise would certainly be better suited to someone who, say, knows what the fuck they're doing.

I read through the entire thread and I have to say, sure looks like I dodged a fucking bullet when I took a hard pass. This dev absolutely deserves to serve as an example of what shitty scheming, laziness, and refusal to listen to your playerbase will bring you. I'm just glad something made me think to look in the thread I'd never bothered to read into, because whoo boy do I find drama entertaining. Dead horse beaters unite

Reactions: Dinker

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
I read through the entire thread and I have to say, sure looks like I dodged a fucking bullet when I took a hard pass. This dev absolutely deserves to serve as an example of what shitty scheming, laziness, and refusal to listen to your playerbase will bring you. I'm just glad something made me think to look in the thread I'd never bothered to read into, because whoo boy do I find drama entertaining. Dead horse beaters unite
The saddest part is the guy didn't even seem that lazy. Like he spent a lot of energy and man hours trying to lure confused patrons into 40$ tiers with cheat modes. With half the effort, he may have put together a semi decent SW trainer, gain 10 times more, and doing that while not being hated by all his community -players AND developers. Anyway, yeah, maybe it's time to stop beating this corpse xd

Reactions: Jstain
Jan 1, 2021
I remember playing this game last year. I mean, I actually really liked it (maybe I’m in the minority) but I didn’t follow the threads on here or see his personality displayed. I was bummed to see it abandoned because I enjoyed all the elements— from the training to the bounty hunters, weapons, etc. But the dev was attempting something that (in my opinion) was very ambitious— this game seemed to have a lot more elements than most erotic games. And I’ve seen way smaller games get abandoned or get stuck in slow update limbo. It seems like none ever get completed. My only personal complaint was the likeness of my girl Jyn Erso was loose at best.

Mar 5, 2018
I remember playing this game last year. I mean, I actually really liked it (maybe I’m in the minority) but I didn’t follow the threads on here or see his personality displayed. I was bummed to see it abandoned because I enjoyed all the elements— from the training to the bounty hunters, weapons, etc. But the dev was attempting something that (in my opinion) was very ambitious— this game seemed to have a lot more elements than most erotic games. And I’ve seen way smaller games get abandoned or get stuck in slow update limbo. It seems like none ever get completed. My only personal complaint was the likeness of my girl Jyn Erso was loose at best.
have you actually played it? there's barely anything there. and chances are, there would barely be progress. The concept is great sure, but if you have a shitty dev who doesnt plan on delivering, then that concept doesn't matter much.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there are good pics of various sw girls who look like originals (except leia) but that's it, no content except get new girl, torture her, put her working somewhere and repeat.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
So I went on hiatus for 8 months. Nice to see this thread still alive........

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So I went on hiatus for 8 months. Nice to see this thread still alive........
well alive and alive, gets posted only when some poor soul wanders here. scamdrop's df-thread is very lively despite no updates past ~3 years (ofc we bash scamdrop as much as we can).

Reactions: Skads

Dinker

May 15, 2017
Omg Lerd0, this is a stupid thing to ask on a site dedicated to unrestricted access to materials... but can I use that?

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Omg Lerd0, this is a stupid thing to ask on a site dedicated to unrestricted access to materials... but can I use that?
What the gif?
yeah i didn't make it....use it as much as u want....

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This is the latest update, it's dead.
well latest for patrons was bit higher (13.x) but when it got leaked dev did shenanigans and changed patreon pass etc.

dev's patreon still exists but dunno if he gets money from there.

1.50 star(s) 44 Votes