tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Developer has been open about his schedule. Plans an update by the end of the month.
Well, the end of the month is over, and there's absolutely no news about an update on patreon or itchio.

Seems like the dev is doing those r34 artworks fulltime instead?

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
Its releasing july 8, from his discord :)
Thanks for the update, I don't use Discord much since the security there is horrendous.
Edit: For anyone not aware about Discord security problems, you can get your account hacked by clicking one wrong message/link on Discord. I'd count that as bad. Feel free to look it up.

Last edited:

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
This is a raw version that didn't yet passed a proofread. I'd recommend to wait until proofread done. When proofread done it will be available on itch and F95zone.

Reactions: amsousa95

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Meorless

1689477521209.png

Would it be possible for you to provide options to make the text look something like this instead? I really don't like having a black box of text almost in the middle of the picture. I don;t know if it bothers anyone else but I find myself having to make this edit every time I play a new release of your game. I'm sure you have done a lot of work on the UI and the rest of it is great. Its just this one thing :HideThePain:

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
Instead of skipping the mother's night scene if ntr is disabled
Why not let it play out but the father doesn't get to do anything (goes out before starting to fuck the blinded mother or not present because of previous dialogue choices with MC)
That way non ntr route can enjoy the night scene without seeing/knowing parents fucking?

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Why not let it play out but the father doesn't get to do anything (goes out before starting to fuck the blinded mother or not present because of previous dialogue choices with MC)
That way non ntr route can enjoy the night scene without seeing/knowing parents fucking?
Well, it's not skipping it since it doesn't happen canonically. He doesn't have any interest in her unless you encourage him otherwise.
Not a bad idea to have us see something else happen though(like her playing alone maybe), but considering the pace of development, adding completely different alt scenes on such a scale might be too much at this point.

Reactions: anon4848

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
There's a poll on Patreon and SS:

Freigeschaltet

Decide if I should abandon NSFW and work only on the game.

With this change, the game updates will either become larger or take less time to produce. I still will make NSFW from time to time, just to keep other socials floating, but less frequently and without polls.

If this change will be accepted, the next month's NSFW poll will be the last one.

Also, from now on, all NSFW will be posted without watermarks for all sponsorship tiers.

Reactions: astrophel

FelixCreep

Mar 15, 2023
There's a poll on Patreon and SS:

Freigeschaltet

Decide if I should abandon NSFW and work only on the game.

With this change, the game updates will either become larger or take less time to produce. I still will make NSFW from time to time, just to keep other socials floating, but less frequently and without polls.

If this change will be accepted, the next month's NSFW poll will be the last one.

Also, from now on, all NSFW will be posted without watermarks for all sponsorship tiers.
What does this mean, continue the game without any sex scenes? But that's the best part lol. Atmosphere in this game is godlike, but if it will have no sex in it I'm sorry, but there are plenty of other games to play for pure entertainment.

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Meorless is making nsfw animations unattached to the game, and is asking if he should proceed that way or if he should develop the game exclusively.

Reactions: astrophel

FelixCreep

Mar 15, 2023
Meorless is making nsfw animations unattached to the game, and is asking if he should proceed that way or if he should develop the game exclusively.
Oh now I understand. Well I don't know the financial situation for the person, but obviously it would be great for the game if dev could focus on game more. I think this game could gather support to compensate for the income loss if updates came out more frequently, it really is a nice game all around so I hope it sees its full potential.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
because MC's parents don't seem to be in a situation that they sleep in different rooms. It is just normal to assume they sleep together and have sex like normal couples. If MC has an interest in her, the only way to satisfy NTR haters is to completely remove the father from the game in ntr-disabled mode.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
because MC's parents don't seem to be in a situation that they sleep in different rooms. It is just normal to assume they sleep together and have sex like normal couples. If MC has an interest in her, the only way to satisfy NTR haters is to completely remove the father from the game in ntr-disabled mode.
It is NOT the only way.
Another way is to simply not have you romance and fuck your own mother.

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes