FrankenMusen

May 24, 2020
Well, I just played through the full voyeurism scene. Admittedly it was a little hard to find, but wow, it's such a great scene. The animations, interactibility, writing, the eroticism of the scenario is insane. Even though it's relatively little, it's such high-tier stuff. I just can't wait for the next updates. I just hope the dev doesn't get owerwhelmed since there's like 5 characters with different storylines, plus the alien girl from the beggining.

Also, don't let the puritans discourage you from incorporating the more extreme fetishes like NTR. Just do your thing, I can see this becoming a classic soon enough.

Za_Warudo

Mar 13, 2018
Full unlock gallery patch attached, drop it in the game folder, make sure the filename is "zz_ff.rpy".

Should be forward-compatible.

Last updated: v0.2.5.

I see the scenes in the gallery but I can't click them.

Warboss

Apr 14, 2020
The mom telling the dad he can fuck her in her sleep gives me hope that the mc might sneak into their room and fuck the mom in her sleep (and she'll think it's her husband).

Reactions: mikel8519

vekker

Jun 26, 2017
Any one have the numbers on aprils poll on Meorless's patreon? i'm on the SubscribeStar and its Lara in the lead.

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes