LewdLife

Jan 31, 2021
Seems like there will be more chaps in chapter 2 in later versions according to gallery, technically not much was added new.

Just a new hug scene in the end, which can't be seen as sexual, one STUCK under the TABLE scene (guy refuses to acknowledge wife's advances) and that's it.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
This game is definitely top dog for some kind of wholesome atmosphere that is hard to explain and while I appreciate the details hope this won't be so slow all the way to the, hopefully, finished game some day. I can't imagine how people who tuned some kinks off feel with this update, but even with everything on it felt like I am just reliving a dejavu. Was hoping for at least breakfast to be some kind of scene. Not that my opinion matters, but I think it is better strategy to build a skeleton of the game and then worry what kind of details you will polish on it later, rather than try to build "body" cell by cell. Anyways good luck on future updates, can't wait to check them out. :)

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
Full unlock gallery patch attached, drop it in the game folder, make sure the filename is "zz_ff.rpy".

Should be forward-compatible.

Last updated: v0.2.5.
cant download it just get taken to a new window with text

Vombalk

Jul 9, 2017
ok I know those are suppose to be wing stubs on her back but I can't stop seeing stubby penises instead of wing stubs

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
Can anybody tell me why i can't see any reply on Gellery. It opens with the file but if i click on reply nothing happans (most of it.) I can play 1 or 2.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
god damm the dev is a HUGE pervert I love it :giggle: that scene was hot I am so exited for real ntr with mcs girlfriend and I really wanna know who the antagonist is so exited

Reactions: crotch69

Heithen

Jun 13, 2021
Hi, someone have a full gallery save? I think i miss scenes and dont know how to see them. I only see the threesome rape and the bj with amelia

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes