JohnSoprano

Jan 30, 2023
Great game! Art is very smooth and good looking, and the game is very good!
i’ve seen from earlier comments you’ve taken inspiration from games like Book of Lust.
Have you thought about adding spells for possessing other characters or swapping with them?
For example Alice says the spells she gives you will help you have sex with who you want, possessing mc’s father could help you sleep with the mother.
While a swap spell could lead to interesting situations, for example swapping with the girlfriend or sister.
Just suggestions though, but you seem to have a solid plan for the game so I suggest you create the game however you want to fit your vision of what the game should be.
A final suggestion i would bring is that you should limit which spells can be used when, such as in some conversations/events only, to prevent too many variables. For example book of lust has stagnated a lot in development because the dev wants you to be able to use any spell in any situation, which leads to an insane amount of possibilites and work.
Love the game, and all suggestions come with good intentions, best of luck forwards!

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
Я перевожу эту игру на русский, но есть проблемы.
(I am writing in Russian, as English-speakers will not be interested in this)

screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0011.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: amsousa

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022

Zyrc

Aug 23, 2020
Pretty good ! I didn't expect much at first, but it looks pretty nice :)
I wish there was more body type variety, especially over the boobs area so it's a bit more different from girls to girls, but I feel like i'm pushing it, the game direction is pretty good as it is

Reactions: mikel8519

crotch69

Aug 20, 2020
Such a beautiful game. When is the next update? I'd like to support on Patreon, but curious about the update cycle etc.?

crotch69

Aug 20, 2020
The last release dates were:
v 0.1.7: 1.3.22
v 0.2: 4.6.22
v 0.2.5: 9.12.22

But the game itself is free, as a Patron you get unrelated animations and some backgrounds for the game menu.
Thanks! I get that.
Simply, I'd like to support the dev, but I'm curious if the game is at the top of the priority list as there are posts about other art...

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
That's what I meant, he is frequently releasing animations of characters for which his patrons can vote, but every at least half a year there is an free update for the game. Personally I am not that much interested in the animations, but I leave a little money there because I like the game.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Um, loli is only planned to be added. Yet, the game doesn't have loli content.
If you're going to add loli content. You basically need to switch people over to your subscribestar now. Because Patreon will ban you for that. The longer you wait, the worse the switch will be.

Meorless

Deathable
Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
If you're going to add loli content. You basically need to switch people over to your subscribestar now. Because Patreon will ban you for that. The longer you wait, the worse the switch will be.
There are already stuff that can get banned, so I didn't upload the game on patreon from the start. Updates released on SubStar, Itch.io, and F95 right away.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Honestly, slower update releases are perfectly within reason. Let's be reasonable here and assume Meorless is just like many of us a person with a regular job.
He has to do his work, then come home and start working on the game. Mind you, game that's quite ambitious, has interesting mechanics and on top of that, has to make art for it too.
That alone can be very stressful and time consuming.
So unless we, as community, don't come together and make game development his job, it's reasonable to be patient and waitfor the game to develop in the pace that isn't going to drain the developer.

Reactions: crotch69

Meorless

Deathable
Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
when are you dropping the next update? Meorless
February 26. Update is yet on proofread, but technically done. If proofread won't be finished in the time, I'll upload the update on SubscribeStar (public access), and when proofread is done - on itch and F95zone. Development log available on Patreon, SubStar and Discord for sponsors.

YungDaggerDik23

Jan 18, 2023
so i downloaded the new update 0.2.7 from subscribestar, is this the full update or just a demo?
cause the story didn't even progress, it just goes after you choose to either check parents room or go to the kitchen then goes to be continued i was confused tbh lol Meorless

Reactions: amsousa

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Deathable [0.2.7] Compressed (UnTested)

Win/Linux (822 MB/109 MB) : ,

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes