Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Horrible interface for a Ren'py game. Absolutely hate timed choices! Other than that the game has decent looking artwork and potential.

Reactions: mrttao

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Deathable-0.2.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Obsis

Feb 24, 2018
I've seen in gallery content with Maria in episode 2 but don't have a clue how to unlock it. Is there some guide for it?

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
The game ends in the morning after the hug...
I didn't start a new game btw. I used the shortcut menu.
Ok I see...That options to trigger that scene does not show up if NTR, incest, or bdsm are off. Which hopefully means it doesnt happen in my playthrough. its a sex scene with the dad.
No content for me this update then. I'll be backnext update.

Meorless

Deathable
Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
The game ends in the morning after the hug...
I didn't start a new game btw. I used the shortcut menu.
I've seen in gallery content with Maria in episode 2 but don't have a clue how to unlock it. Is there some guide for it?
The night scene is related to Daniel.

To unlock it you need to:
Agree to help Alice -> Greet Maria at daytime -> Drink with Sara -> Talk to Daniel (choose first options and then the pink option) -> Talk to Amelia at the night -> Pee -> Listen -> Get Closer -> Click on "hidden dot" -> So on...

The game has a "walkthrough" option in settings.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
The night scene is related to Daniel.

To unlock it you need to:
Agree to help Alice -> Greet Maria at daytime -> Drink with Sara -> Talk to Daniel (choose first options and then the pink option) -> Talk to Amelia at the night -> Pee -> Listen -> Get Closer -> Click on "hidden dot" -> So on...

The game has a "walkthrough" option in settings.
Yea Im not playing this game for NTR. I figured it out when I looked at the script. Not interested. I will be back nxt update.

• Hey there
Reactions: jetama and Meorless

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Yea Im not playing this game for NTR. I figured it out when I looked at the script. Not interested. I will be back nxt update.
oh just to be clear on how things work...If I played the game and did not select these options then this event doesn't happen my version of the story right? It's not a case where it still happens but I just didnt see it?
Btw I do enjoy the art and animations in this game, I'm just not into this particular tag. Good on you for having so many things togglable. I wish more games did that.

Last edited:

Meorless

Deathable
Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
oh just to be clear on how things work...If I played the game and did not select these options then this event doesn't happen story wise right? It's not a case where it still happens but I just didnt see it?
Not selected = not happen.
There is only one scene where option to skip instead of avoid, and that is in the blond girl intro.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DSTORQUE and Fazed

pr83

May 5, 2017
How far can the mc go with Maria during the night scene? Just fingering and licking? Asking just to make sure.

Reactions: amsousa

Meorless

Deathable
Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
Hi, I was thinking of trying this game, but let's see if I'm understanding, practically all the update is related to content where the Mc has nothing to do with it?

According to some comments, Daniel would be the father and Maria the mother, so if one is not interested in cuck/voyeur content, that means that it is not worth downloading this update. (if this is correct, you should edit the changelog and put something like this: "Almost whole update is dedicated to Maria's night scene whit Daniel") or did I misunderstand and the Mc has a scene with Maria too?

Thanks.
The MC does a bit of participate in the scene, but in the changelog I has meant the particular scene which involve Daniel. So yes, if you are not interested in voyeurism, there is not much point in downloading the update.

Reactions: amsousa and Chimba
4.60 star(s) 59 Votes