Kentsolo

Aug 1, 2023
So, I'm just gonna put words to my thoughts about the game here, maybe it would be better fitted as a review than as a post to the thread, but none the less here goes.

Meorless has to me found some kind of special sauce, the fantastic artstyle, the scenarios, the relatively believable scenarios that the MC finds himself in when spying on his Mom and Sister is something I cannot personally praise enough. The only exception to this is really the Maria-stand in scene where I am more than happy to suspend my disbelief in the name of getting off.

The scenes involving the sister is by far and beyond the biggest reason I am so enthralled by this game as I am. That's not to say the other scenes are bad by any stretch of the imagination, I'm just an incest-tard specifically towards Sisters and sometimes Daughters, especially rape-y, blackmailing or coerced scenes, so If you've played this game - You may get a hint as to why my enjoyment out of this game is hard to overstate.

I discovered this true shining gem of a game two updates ago, and since the past 2 updates not much has been added to the game in terms of available scenes, There has been additions to the scenes available, further escalating (albeit slowly) with every single update. Considering that all the art is handcrafted, animated and with little to no encountered bugs in any of my many playthroughs of the same ol' content speaks volumes of the craftsmanship from Meorless and the effort put into what they are creating, I can respect that a lot.

While the short updates may seem discouraging in terms of actual content, this game has over the past 2 updates since discovery been the very embodiment of Quality over Quantity where each update has introduced and expanded upon the free-roam and the scenarios involved in them, moving from a decision based menu that we're all used to within Ren'Py to a much more interactive environment that Meorless has said will impact storytelling moving forward (for example; Stealing the Lube and Condoms out of your parents bedside table will have some form of consequences in updates to come, no ETA on when.)

That's not to say I am not a teeny tiny little bit disappointed with the length of the updates, Of course I am. But not to the degree where I feel like any criticism aimed towards the length of the updates is valid - Myself and I am sure a lot of others that can't stop wishing for bigger updates, more content, wishing that we could just get our hands on the finished product with Meorless' vision of the game fully implemented.

Of course I wish that was possible, but I also realize that the process getting there with the meticulous and Hard-Focus on Quality over Quantity isn't something I'd be willing to compromise in favor of faster, bigger or longer updates. To summarize I am happy to wait for an update every 4-5 months as long as the Quality of Writing and unfolding scenarios are of just as high quality up to that point, and I am sure a lot of others share the same sentiment.

Think that's about all I got to say.

Peace.
The stealing condom and lube part had some consequence already.

If you steal it before the mom night BDSM scene, after the free roam ( mom sleep jerk off scene) and you go for dad ask for money.

When you go back to your room and take the video call from your girlfriend , Dad will find out there's no condom to use then lead to no mom/dad BDSM night and you won't be able to spy them.

Not sure what will this make any different in the future though.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Although I haven't downloaded the game, going through the recent comments it seems like it has turned into one of those "1 update a year" (don't give me crap of 1 update every 4 months, when the added content is of 10 to 15 minutes maxed, which indirectly makes a update of roughly 30 - 45 mins a year)

In this kind of scenario, I will suggest dev to properly make officially only 1 update a year, but the dev should make sure that it's at least content size of 1.5 hrs.

And it's fine to take suggestions and path ideas from both paid and unpaid players, but do not spoil the story at all.

Last time I read the thread, I read the story pathway planned by the dev, at one side I liked the pathway dev is going to take, the plans he has made, I liked it.
But on the other side it was not good because it was spoilt, I ALREADY KNOW what is going to happen. Some people might argue it's my mistake I READ THE SPOILER MYSELF.
But what I want to convey to dev is, giving subtle hints regarding the pathway is okay, not the plot itself.
You give plot hints, with respect to that users give opinions, according to that you decide whether or not to alter the storyline is fine.
But don't let us know the whole plotline.

More good surprises, more better will be the gameplay experience.
And instead of pushing out small updates every 3-4 months, it would be better to realease "2 - 2.5 or even 3 chapters" at once, in "one update a year" plan.

As it's in the nature of the man that nobody likes small things.
First thing first, play the game.

ok so u are suggesting the dev to make 2 to 3 chapters a year instead of just 1 chapter a year. (unless you are suggesting the dev to spend 2 or 3 years per update)
but that requires double or triple resources invested into the development
I too think the development is slow but I don't see how he could improve that with the same investment.

About the spoiler plan, its a paid patreon post and there is a non spoiler version in his patreon. So he actually did try to make a non spoiler one (although there aren't much info), don't jump into conclusion without any investigation.

Last edited:

Eet_Fuk

Feb 5, 2021
Yo, I saw the NTR tag, could someone tell me if the game has some scenes of that nature yet. Thanks

Sep 2, 2021

If you steal it before the mom night BDSM scene, after the free roam ( mom sleep jerk off scene) and you go for dad ask for money.

When you go back to your room and take the video call from your girlfriend , Dad will find out there's no condom to use then lead to no mom/dad BDSM night and you won't be able to spy them.

I happily stand corrected and will definitely try to shake things up a bit. See if anything else I mightve missed has slipped past me.

Thank you for that!

Reactions: astrophel

Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
I played this for a bit, it was surprisingly captivating, I'm definitely looking forward to future content, especially the supernatural stuff like spells, and what-not.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Reactions: restrictive

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
God..
I hope this thread doesnt turn into nail polish colors hunting fkin gay ass shi
I wonder how low can it keep sinking.
Meorless you need wake the f up
Get yo shi straight

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022

Ah yeah. I actually stole that stuff hoping to get more options.

Explains why the old scene didn't play.

Reactions: astrophel

British26

Dec 15, 2023
Is the game kinda broken? As Maria, i only seen her sleeping scene. When i check the gallery, there are 10 scenes for her. I literally spent 3 hours but couldn't get another one

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes