Eet_Fuk

Feb 5, 2021
Yo, I saw the NTR tag, could someone tell me if the game has some scenes of that nature yet. Thanks

Sep 2, 2021
The stealing condom and lube part had some consequence already.

If you steal it before the mom night BDSM scene, after the free roam ( mom sleep jerk off scene) and you go for dad ask for money.

When you go back to your room and take the video call from your girlfriend , Dad will find out there's no condom to use then lead to no mom/dad BDSM night and you won't be able to spy them.

Not sure what will this make any different in the future though.
I happily stand corrected and will definitely try to shake things up a bit. See if anything else I mightve missed has slipped past me.

Thank you for that!

Reactions: astrophel

Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
I played this for a bit, it was surprisingly captivating, I'm definitely looking forward to future content, especially the supernatural stuff like spells, and what-not.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Reactions: restrictive

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
God..
I hope this thread doesnt turn into nail polish colors hunting fkin gay ass shi
I wonder how low can it keep sinking.
Meorless you need wake the f up
Get yo shi straight

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
The stealing condom and lube part had some consequence already.

If you steal it before the mom night BDSM scene, after the free roam ( mom sleep jerk off scene) and you go for dad ask for money.

When you go back to your room and take the video call from your girlfriend , Dad will find out there's no condom to use then lead to no mom/dad BDSM night and you won't be able to spy them.

Not sure what will this make any different in the future though.
Ah yeah. I actually stole that stuff hoping to get more options.

Explains why the old scene didn't play.

Reactions: astrophel

British26

Dec 15, 2023
Is the game kinda broken? As Maria, i only seen her sleeping scene. When i check the gallery, there are 10 scenes for her. I literally spent 3 hours but couldn't get another one

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes