kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Deathable 0.3.5 | Development log (Eternal Post)

Planned on: February
Goals:

• Add: Alternative night scene with Maria at Episode 2
  • Add: combat mechanics (Technically)
  • Add: spells mechanics (Technically)
  • Add: free roam events up to Episode 3 morning
  • Convert heavy renders into webp

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Deathable 0.3.5 | Development log (Eternal Post)

Planned on: February
Goals:

• Add: Alternative night scene with Maria at Episode 2
  • Add: combat mechanics (Technically)
  • Add: spells mechanics (Technically)
  • Add: free roam events up to Episode 3 morning
  • Convert heavy renders into webp
That's the old post from november 16th

Currently he seems to be stuck with the "MC x Maria Non-NTR Path". The update is long overdue now.

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
On Patreon he's only changing this "Eternal Post" with news but without a date, so this is the best we have over there.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
He said on his discord two weeks ago that its planned for Feb 24, no worries, not overdue until march ;)
Good to know. But the schedule was an update every 3 months, at least until version 0.3.0.

Hopefully that's just due to more content.

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017

Deathable 0.3.5 | Dev Report #4

Planned on: March 2
This update keeps expanding on the plotline with the start of Eva's route and Amelia's NTR path. Also added a short event where you need to help Maria apply nail polish.

riahkr's

Feb 3, 2022

This update keeps expanding on the plotline with the start of Eva's route and Amelia's NTR path. Also added a short event where you need to help Maria apply nail polish.

NRT!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

I can't tell if that second pose is like "hey get your foot tf off me im moving it", or if he's using her foot to rub himself. LOL nm its nail polishing.

lesgoxxx

Jul 7, 2022
1. update isn't coming today

2. changelog: nail painting + hand/feetjob with maria nightscene + ntr with eva

-.- Not sure why we waited 4 months for this
If that nightscene with Maria really is that then that's definitely what I (and perhaps some others) have been waiting for. Thank you dev ;)
As for the Ntr with Eva, I'm sure netori fans are quite excited about that.

Reactions: JohnSoprano

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Yeah? With an alternative / continued night scene with maria, i would have expected something like...

Sending the dad away, making the mom get into "that" position, then do dad's job without her knowing.

Like... actual sex? Not something as insignificant and uninspired as using hands / feet.

We haven't played the update yet, but it seems like close to half a year of our lives waited for something so... trivial.

• Haha
Reactions: restrictive

Caesar.

Jan 31, 2019
Deathable 0.3.5 Changelog:

Added: 99 Renders Added: 4 Animation Added: H-Scene MC x Maria at night Episode 2 (During freeroam) Feet and Hand Added: Free roam up to Episode 2 night Added: Morning scene after the sleepover Episode 3 Some renders are converted to WebP to lighten the weight, H-scene renders retain their original quality
This version has not yet passed the proofread. It's recommended to wait till the proofread is done. Download: resim_2024-03-03_192528048.png

stonehandsjones

Sep 3, 2023
1. update isn't coming today

2. changelog: nail painting + hand/feetjob with maria nightscene + ntr with eva

-.- Not sure why we waited 4 months for this
The Dev has been transparent about what will be included, which is more than I can say for a lot of creators. This type of feedback probably inspires them to work even harder, please keep up the good work!

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes