molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Game looked interesting but after 5 minutes of looking at the UGLIEST DEMON I have seen in a game I had to stop I could not look at her anymore.. That is just one UGLY BITCH! Top that off with the fucked up wings stubs that look nothing like a wing stub they look like cut off legs.. it was disgusting. If that is the goal of the game I am out she is that ugly.

Kentsolo

Aug 1, 2023
Game looked interesting but after 5 minutes of looking at the UGLIEST DEMON I have seen in a game I had to stop I could not look at her anymore.. That is just one UGLY BITCH! Top that off with the fucked up wings stubs that look nothing like a wing stub they look like cut off legs.. it was disgusting. If that is the goal of the game I am out she is that ugly.
Dude...give it a try, after the demon girl scene everything will get way better then that.

Especially the mom scene at night. It really feel like you are the one who really spy on your parents.

The atmosphere buid up is like no other game.

Just saying.

doctor321

Aug 19, 2018
Gem but I wish there were more sis scenes. I got blue balled hard lmao. I wanted to slap and grope her ass in jeans more at least after that zipper tease.

Also shame when people want to bring rape/forced stuff down just because it is not their fetish. I hope dev doesn't give up on it because it fits the atmosphere here well imo. I mean in general I wish we get few more forced scenes in the future and that we have that option as mc.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Gem but I wish there were more sis scenes. I got blue balled hard lmao. I wanted to slap and grope her ass in jeans more at least after that zipper tease.

Also shame when people want to bring rape/forced stuff down just because it is not their fetish. I hope dev doesn't give up on it because it fits the atmosphere here well imo. I mean in general I wish we get few more forced scenes in the future and that we have that option as mc.
Wouldn't hold my breath for too long. The Subscribestar page has some hints about the next update:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1) Amelia NTR - well... it is NTR, so the opposite of MC male dominance for the player

2) Bodychange / control spells - can mean any number of things:
  • the MC turns into his father to fuck his mom (and this is the only optimistic scenario)
  • the MC swaps body with his sister, gets fucked by her
  • the MC turns into his sister, and gets raped by some guy
  • the MC turns into his mom, and gets raped by his dad
Unfortunately the full content roadmap is only available to subscribers, so we currently can only make the worst assumptions.

doctor321

Aug 19, 2018
Wouldn't hold my breath for too long. The Subscribestar page has some hints about the next update:

1) Amelia NTR - well... it is NTR, so the opposite of MC male dominance for the player

2) Bodychange / control spells - can mean any number of things:
  • the MC turns into his father to fuck his mom (and this is the only optimistic scenario)
  • the MC swaps body with his sister, gets fucked by her
  • the MC turns into his sister, and gets raped by some guy
  • the MC turns into his mom, and gets raped by his dad
Unfortunately the full content roadmap is only available to subscribers, so we currently can only make the worst assumptions.
Well I am fine with some of your assumptions actually lol, I don't mind different pov if it is non consensual anyway. I usually even prefer female pov in games tbh. But I enjoyed being a guy here for some reason as well because the build up and girls facial expressions. Not a fan of amelia since she is too willing but there should be something for everyone.

I just wish sister stuff had more content and she doesn't end up to like it (at least as an option). But game seems to develop slowly and I should probably take my mind of it unfortunately.

Shame because I rarely stumble upon something that hits the spot for me and it usually involves facial expressions and reactions being surreal. Like when you wake up sis and she covers her mouth in shock, it is kinda immersive ngl. I wish this dev had more time to develop this game and more staff but like I said, it is what it is :(.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
does somebody now how the ntr with his gf will be?? pls??

I really wanna know if it will be good and which direction the dev will take with gf ntr and who the antagonist is

Reactions: Eye-switcher

LewdLife

Jan 31, 2021

Don't know but in future MC will probably turn into half demon, incest hardly matters to demonkind according to general lore

I always like to go through more girls-route, I wish if we don't avail the opportunity after the birthday party sleepover with the sister, we get chances later on

Would have to check again, but i'm 99.9% positive that it is the MC covering her mouth (as this is the "fail" option so far)

lesgoxxx

Jul 7, 2022
Now allow me to chime in.

All this talk about fetishes...

I hope there's at least one good footjob scene for the foot fetish option.

Imo, that's the apogee for the foot fetish, in the same way that penetrating the mom/sis is the apogee for the incest fetish and not just touching them here and there.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Interesting, now there's a hint about "Maria + MC Non-NTR route" for next update.

So hopefully there's something for us normies, too. Who don't like seeing the MC turning into a girl, or our LIs getting fucked by... well, anyone who isn't the MC.
Isn't maria the mom? Normies my ass. (Unless I'm mistaking the names and Maria is just another random girl, then you have my strongest apologies.)

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes