aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
Hello .. I just started for the first time.
How to get the Mom and Dad scene at night?
After starting the game, please tell me

Irrfan007

May 9, 2020
Hello .. I just started for the first time.
After starting the game, please tell me
Talk with mom at the evening (during browsing your computer at day 2 options will come automatically),
At night drink with sis until you can lay on bed with her. After that you will call your gf/fwb, chat with her but there will be options with earphone, don't put fully on ears. After that you will trigger the option

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Is it possible to make Sara cum during the sleepover and have her either not wake up or not get mad? I haven't fully watched the scene yet because I didn't want to see her get mad if she does (which she would have every right too, lol, I know it isn't exactly nice what we do to her while shes sleeping).

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
Talk with mom at the evening (during browsing your computer at day 2 options will come automatically),
At night drink with sis until you can lay on bed with her. After that you will call your gf/fwb, chat with her but there will be options with earphone, don't put fully on ears. After that you will trigger the option
Unsuccessful...can you tell me?
turning point of Chat conversation with girlfriend
Which option should I press after MC wearing headphones?
i mean to .. don't put fully on ears. After that you will trigger the option

Irrfan007

May 9, 2020
Unsuccessful...can you tell me?
turning point of Chat conversation with girlfriend
Which option should I press after MC wearing headphones?
i mean to .. don't put fully on ears. After that you will trigger the option
sorry for late response, I can't remember every small details. perhaps you should use the wt, cheat buttons from the menu?

Meorless

Deathable
Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
Is it possible to make Sara cum during the sleepover and have her either not wake up or not get mad?
Yes, just increase her orasm level and don't let her alert status go above 60-80.

Also make sure you have family, ntr and bdsm enabled in fetish menu.
The night scene is related to Daniel.

To unlock it you need to:
Agree to help Alice -> Greet Maria at daytime -> Drink with Sara -> Talk to Daniel (choose first options and then the pink option) -> Talk to Amelia at the night -> Pee -> Listen -> Get Closer -> Click on "hidden dot" -> So on...

The game has a "walkthrough" option in settings.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I hope we can, from this point, finally move forward with the story/scenes, otherwise all the AMAZING atmosphere just goes to waste. I kinda envy people who just now found this game, even tho it's short, you at least didn't anxiously wait each update for stuff.

I got curious towards the end after this newest update.. How much free roam thievery affects the game, if at all? I confess I knicked panties from both females of the house just to see if there would be reaction, but I guess they have so many spares they did not notice!? I even took some from washing machine I wonder if it will have later consequences.

And the final thought I had is... what if you take condoms from parents room drawer - will later sex scene that is already in the game be without them (dad uses it at first) or is all this free roam just some flavor for curious people with no real consequences apart from quest objectives?

P.S. Gotta say spying in new free roam is really hot, feel free to add more "peeping Tom" options because with this art and atmosphere it really looks awesome.

Meorless

Deathable
Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
I hope we can, from this point, finally move forward with the story/scenes
How much free roam thievery affects the game, if at all? I wonder if it will have later consequences.
And the final thought I had is... what if you take condoms from parents room drawer
1) I planned in which moments what gameplay features will be presented to the player and with the next update I'm going to develop gameplay mechanics further, because the game chronologically crawls to the point where combat and spells mechanics take place - episode 4. In episode 4 combat and spell mechanics are the main focus, so I had to sacrifice the story progression to develop it. Still, next update will have some story events and a sex-scene as every update had.

2) Some actions during free roam will have later consequences, most of them are: simple alternatives to follow to the already existing paths, individual events, additional interactions. I won't add small detailed effects like if you stole some clothing and characters notice that, this attention to details is unnecessary. Still there are some moments during free roam with details that are more obvious to be exist, for example - before you greet Maria after school, you can place items that are not clothing in washing machine and she will notice that, it doesn't effect on the story, but it make sense in terms of immersion and things like this I will add more, plus it doesn't take too much efforts and brainstorm.

3) Yeap, this is the obvious interaction with simple consequences as it is. But I just didn't added it in this update :HideThePain: , with the next one I will.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
One more question, and if it's a secret that's okay. But..

Will it be possible for Amelia to be shared or she cheats if you go the girlfriend route? Or you absolutely have to be casual friends with benefits with her? I realize I might be extreme minority in this regard, but I like when MC is a loyal boyfriend and spouse is flirty and sexual with other people.

Meorless

Deathable
Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
Will it be possible for Amelia to be shared or she cheats if you go the girlfriend route?
Amelia and MC storyline will have a few nuances, but overall there are 2 ways with different approaches and mc's view on situations. To make things simple - she will either have sex aside from the MC or won't. But what I can point out is that she won't cheat on MC of her own free will if MC pays attention to her and takes the necessary actions in time.

ebemise42069

May 4, 2022
This game's atmosphere is so immersive.. Wow. It's great!
Very few games have this authentic and immersive gritty and realistic feel to them, rarely do even big company studios make you actually feel something for the characters, especially with only the little time we have had with them.

The characters feel real, the interactions the MC has with them is feels real and, even though it is very short so far, it has amazing potential. And I will admit I am a sucker for the brother/sister incautious relationship and I can't name any other games that nail this down as good as this does!

The supernatural stuff barely has an affect of how much I like this game and I am curious what will happen if you deny Alice's proposal and how things will change. The characters drive the story and atmosphere perfectly well on their own! Hell, somehow you made Eric and Oscar great, while saying a handful of lines, and I can't wait to interact with them further (and see blond Eric, he will definitely regret that after sobering up, haha!). Not to mention your father's military background and his stories and how that will affect things, the company Amelia's father works at might have something to do with Daniel later on too, SkySteel is a military factory so who knows?

All in all, amazing, memorable and inspiring experience. One of the few I am watching with keen interest in seeing how it develops! :D

Reactions: JohnSoprano

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Amelia and MC storyline will have a few nuances, but overall there are 2 ways with different approaches and mc's view on situations. To make things simple - she will either have sex aside from the MC or won't. But what I can point out is that she won't cheat on MC of her own free will if MC pays attention to her and takes the necessary actions in time.
So if I understand this correctly it means if relationship points of Amelia are above certain point with MC she won't cheat? interesting.

Also, shouldn't MC discuss with Amelia her status quo if MC chooses her as FWB will she still have sex with someone other than MC? MC only discussed his side with Amelia but Amelia only shares her side in relationship choice but not FWB. I believe a bit more open talk from Amelia side about what Amelia wants should've done too. Might be just me.

R P

Jan 16, 2021
Okay, got a question for you, my fine fellow degenerates, if'n you don't mind - What kinda transformation does this game have?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Melmoth99

rodrigosarri

Sep 22, 2020
Absolutely fantastic game! I never envisioned that one day I would witness a blend of my favorite gameplay elements from various games merged seamlessly into one. The level of immersion is truly exceptional — kudos to the developer! The pacing of the gameplay is well-judged, and even though English isn't my first language, I had no trouble keeping up, thanks to the minimal use of slang. I'm eager to see how pregnancy is incorporated into the game. My hope is that it's not merely a last-minute addition, as I find games with such an approach disappointing. Ideally, it should be a choice driven by the player, and importantly, it shouldn't lead to a game over scenario. (y)

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Okay, got a question for you, my fine fellow degenerates, if'n you don't mind - What kinda transformation does this game have?
IIRC in future MC can transform using spell into a girl or a beast/furry or something like that. Might be misremembering but than again it does have bestiality as tag in future tags.

Reactions: R P and Melmoth99
4.60 star(s) 59 Votes