The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Maybe from my work that is unattached to the game. I have twitter, newgrounds, pixiv, deviantart, even a youtube channel with one Harley Quinn animation on 3M views. :D

I won't try to justify the game length. Since the first release I spent some time making gameplay mechanics such as free roam system, combat, inventory, spells and more, but I wasn't satisfied by the results so I redone it like 3-5 times without showing it, until the 0.3.2 version. The game wasn't intended to be a full-fledged visual novel, and I'd like it to have more gameplay. I could increase the game length by adding unnecessary canvas of text and use portraits instead of renders, but what's the point? There are already hundreds of games as such, and good ones too, of course. But still, I'd like to offer something new in terms of the story delivered, even if this takes more time to create.
Don't get me wrong, I do like what game play is here. I feel like stuff with the demon girl at the start had a lot of options and was interesting. I just want more of it. Though please no more other guy's having sex. I feel like the rape scene is a big waste of time. Most people are here for the MC fucking girls.

Also, I feel really sad the succubus lost her wings. T.T

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
seen as this is going sandbox, make sure theres repeatable scenes initiated through dialogue, rather than gallery

crotch69

Aug 20, 2020
So Meorless released a new Patreon post yesterday and he'll develop new gameplay thingies (combat etc.) - there will be a sex scene in the next update, but most of the developments will be around gameplay.
There will be no story continuation. ETA: February 2024.
Sadly, I don't feel like contributing anymore as it's just not the way I envisioned this project to go. If this is a polygon for coding - that's fine, but not my cup of tea.
Cheers.

EmoBot

Mar 9, 2022
So Meorless released a new Patreon post yesterday and he'll develop new gameplay thingies (combat etc.) - there will be a sex scene in the next update, but most of the developments will be around gameplay.
Sadly, I don't feel like contributing anymore as it's just not the way I envisioned this project to go. If this is a polygon for coding - that's fine, but not my cup of tea.
Cheers.
That's sad news you brought :cry:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Cheers.
I believe he would be shifting his focus on story once he set up the mechanics of game as I think we would've to fight too in-game if we're visiting the world of demon girl. But he should focus on story simultaneously too. It is a damn good game and he seems pretty invested too but we'll see. I truly hope it does get completed.

crotch69

Aug 20, 2020
That's sad news you brought :cry:
Yep, I'm still a big fan of dev's art, but I'm not sure I'd like to buckle up and wait an entire year for the story progression. However, I do think that the game has tons of potential and dev is extremely talented, so if someone has a few $'s to invest in - Meorless may be the right candidate.
I guess I had different expectations that's all I have to say really...

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Is there anyone here who actually play these games for the interesting combats? Sounds absurd.
Yeah, some of us actually enjoying more gameplay aspects; like turn based combat or management for example.
But most vns fall sadly into the horrific grindy sandbox playground

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
I am not getting mom's blindfold scene. Could someone plz guide me how to get that scene?

The following two screens i am attaching here.

Saberganes

Dec 20, 2019
How is this game in development since 2021 and has zero sex scenes!? I finished it in like 20 minutes, that's just crazy

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes