mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I need NTR in this game xD is awesome!
yeah but without build up it dosent really make much sens we can only be togehter with amelia in chapter 3 and there was not much build up we dont even have a antagonist yet (if there even is one)

the evil guys at the start are dead so there is noone that go after your gf at the moment

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I am surprised at how short the game is considering I've seen it around since forever. Maybe the ideal route is not what's being developed?

Sex with Alice is good. Glad we got to avoid the raped girl. Not a fan of watching others fuck.

Meorless

Deathable
Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
I totaly rememba i see you Art Style before, but not rememba were is escactly....
Maybe from my work that is unattached to the game. I have twitter, newgrounds, pixiv, deviantart, even a youtube channel with one Harley Quinn animation on 3M views. :D

I am surprised at how short the game is considering I've seen it around since forever. Maybe the ideal route is not what's being developed?
I won't try to justify the game length. Since the first release I spent some time making gameplay mechanics such as free roam system, combat, inventory, spells and more, but I wasn't satisfied by the results so I redone it like 3-5 times without showing it, until the 0.3.2 version. The game wasn't intended to be a full-fledged visual novel, and I'd like it to have more gameplay. I could increase the game length by adding unnecessary canvas of text and use portraits instead of renders, but what's the point? There are already hundreds of games as such, and good ones too, of course. But still, I'd like to offer something new in terms of the story delivered, even if this takes more time to create.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
The setting option placeholder is already in. So yes when I add it - you will able toggle off the content

Moments with rape and such will has the same skip / avoid structure as NTR
(if its already happen - skippable | can be happen - avoidable)

So, yes it will more rape scenes.

Since I don't plannig to upload the game on patreon -
Other hardcore fetish (planned):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game will not have:

For you to understand the gore image level:

P.S. I'm planning to make more battle / action scenes. Most of the gore happen there and not during sex.
Great fetishes, I loved it. I already loved the game, you handle the sibling relationship very well, congratulations.
Would you consider including these in the fetishes to be added?sharing
multiple penetration
shota (for example, amelia's younger brother moves in with his older sister and we fuck her sister together (or we corrupt the boy and watch him fuck his sister)

• Angry
Reactions: Uxeki44 and anjanik

JohnSoprano

Jan 30, 2023
Maybe from my work that is unattached to the game. I have twitter, newgrounds, pixiv, deviantart, even a youtube channel with one Harley Quinn animation on 3M views. :D

I won't try to justify the game length. Since the first release I spent some time making gameplay mechanics such as free roam system, combat, inventory, spells and more, but I wasn't satisfied by the results so I redone it like 3-5 times without showing it, until the 0.3.2 version. The game wasn't intended to be a full-fledged visual novel, and I'd like it to have more gameplay. I could increase the game length by adding unnecessary canvas of text and use portraits instead of renders, but what's the point? There are already hundreds of games as such, and good ones too, of course. But still, I'd like to offer something new in terms of the story delivered, even if this takes more time to create.
Really looking forward to seeing the spells in action and how they affect the story :D. The way stuff are right now with the mc reflecting on everything happening in a realistic way is really immersive and great,excited to see how that turns out once the more sci-fi/fantasy parts kick in! Great dev with big talent:cool:

Yuri Alpha

Apr 18, 2023
Which is the NTR scene? it doesn't bother me at all I'm just curious.

Last edited:

kraken1993

Aug 12, 2022
Hello,can anybody tell me what is the second peep scene another then mom change lingerie after kitchen walk in rhe morning before school?I cant find it =(

Meorless

Deathable
Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
I was thinking, since one of the most mentioned problems of the game so far is language errors, maybe someone here would kindly like to help out? :HideThePain:
So if you're a native English speaker, you know the basics of renpy coding and you want to edit the dialogue, I'd be glad to use your help. I'll add your nickname in credits (or won't if you want to not be mentioned).
I'd prefer to communicate via discord, but you can dm me on f95 too.
Files with dialogue attached.

Edit: found a second proofreader.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 59 Votes