EmoBot

Mar 9, 2022
At first glance, thought this game is about furries, so avoided it until I played all the other nIcest games on this site

And just WOW, what a great game!

Dev, you might want to consider changing the OP image, so that you attract more incest loving degenerates like me ;)

Meorless

Deathable
Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
So... Is this date still relevant?
Still relevant. There is one thing I should note: when I announce a release date, it is the date an update is available for public download, but on F95zone and itch I upload a proofread version that comes shortly after. Until then, the unedited version will be available for download via SubStar and Discord.
Great thanks to Mr. K, a proofread version appears very fast. But since he is doing it for free, I won't ask for an exect date for it to be done and we need to just let him take as much time as he need. I think that's fair for everyone.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Deathable-0.3.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

le thomaz

Jan 20, 2023
Hi I saw there's a patch for the gallery pinned in the thread but when I click in the attachment it just opens another page with this written on it:
1699248677355.png
I don't know if I need to create a new file in the folder with this in it or my pc simply doesn't recognize the file

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Hi I saw there's a patch for the gallery pinned in the thread but when I click in the attachment it just opens another page with this written on it:
View attachment 3064344
I don't know if I need to create a new file in the folder with this in it or my pc simply doesn't recognize the file
Just save it and rename it from "1298852_zz_ff.rpy.txt " to "zz_ff.rpy" than past it in game folder and you are good to go!:coffee:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
ABSOLUTELY loved your art style and the animations:love:. I loved how you give complete freedom to the player to choose their specific kinks/fetish;)(y). Loved the story so far.:devilish: The cliffhanger of sister's route:censored:!

I generally avoid sandbox games but you at least handled it better than others. Just don't make it grindy and keep it simple. Just a simple advice otherwise you are the DEV, so do as you please!:D

KEEP GROWING!

GOLDLUCK!
:coffee: Meorless

PEACE!

Last edited:
Reactions: xxxGmanxxx

le thomaz

Jan 20, 2023
Just save it and rename it from "1298852_zz_ff.rpy.txt " to "zz_ff.rpy" than past it in game folder and you are good to go!:coffee:
Well I cannot save it since when I click in the attachment it sends me to another tab instead of downloading the file

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes