ARaRaR23

Jul 16, 2023
Does the game end after you leave paintball game and go to your house to party, and choose someone to sleep with? Or is it longer if I make different decisions?

xxxGmanxxx

Jul 14, 2018
Greetings! If this is not a secret, then could you tell us how NTR will be implemented in the game? By the way, I’m not a hater and I’m just interested in how NTR will work and with which characters it will be implemented. Will MC be able to directly force characters to cheat on him, or will he be able to influence on personalities of the characters and make them more prone to cheating?

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Hi. do we have here page with author other works? Wanna find hes Rogue animation.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
100% of the content. Every render shows MC getting NTRed
lol if I ever make a hybrid game this is exactly what I want to put in the thread lede; "Game is 100% unavoidable ntr, mc gets cucked in every scene, in fact reading this thread carries a high risk of getting cucked."

Then below that I'd explain what the game is actually about.

• Haha
Reactions: EmoBot

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Are saves compatible now?
There used to be a message warning about it.
I dont see no more so is it back working now?
I dont wanna keep replaying it

LewdLife

Jan 31, 2021
Subscribestar hints at next update:

- NTR path, bodychange

Let's just hope that the straight / dominant / incest / male MC stuff wasn't just a temporary thing to lure players aboard
Ya there's just too much NTR lover comments, like too much
If there's no "straight / dominant / incest / male MC stuff" it'll lose its charm.

It has potential to top charts (I wish it does), but NTR does never and will never ever top a chart (except the NTR chart itself, LoL)

Even I love NTR, but the bull side not the cuck, and maybe I read Amelia NTR was coming in the recent upcoming future update. I hope in future, (if there's NTR Amelia) MC gets to know about it and goes a full bull/ revenge path in further future updates.

And if there's NTR Amelia really coming, there's also some non NTR stuff, else I'll have to wait till mid 2025 to get GOOD STUFF

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Ya there's just too much NTR lover comments, like too much
If there's no "straight / dominant / incest / male MC stuff" it'll lose its charm.

It has potential to top charts (I wish it does), but NTR does never and will never ever top a chart (except the NTR chart itself, LoL)

Even I love NTR, but the bull side not the cuck, and maybe I read Amelia NTR was coming in the recent upcoming future update. I hope in future, (if there's NTR Amelia) MC gets to know about it and goes a full bull/ revenge path in further future updates.

And if there's NTR Amelia really coming, there's also some non NTR stuff, else I'll have to wait till mid 2025 to get GOOD STUFF
We get it man.
You dont like ntr.
Now you trying to twist it around to make yourself feel better.
Idk why are you so paranoid, its gonna have plenty of incest and straight stuff.
Maybe just drop it if you dont like this or you just keep making arguments

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
But i feel like once the dev comes deep enough into developing and branching starts taking place, its gonna take soo long.
Right now its pretty early and updates are consistant i guess.

So once it gets to that point, im calling it right now its gonna take one whole ass update to make a scene of 1 fetish, be it NTR, incest, straight, bestiality.
And so the story will feel like its stuck and going no where.
Thats my gut telling me and i always follow my guts

le thomaz

Jan 20, 2023
But i feel like once the dev comes deep enough into developing and branching starts taking place, its gonna take soo long.
Right now its pretty early and updates are consistant i guess.

So once it gets to that point, im calling it right now its gonna take one whole ass update to make a scene of 1 fetish, be it NTR, incest, straight, bestiality.
And so the story will feel like its stuck and going no where.
Thats my gut telling me and i always follow my guts
you call it gut feeling I call it experience, hundreds of thousands of games end up being like that, where the project is so ambitious that the dev drowns in work and gives up, ruthless industry I say

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes