UnlimitedBoi

May 6, 2019
Oh, damn, man, I just saw this game, and I must say, I'm really looking forward to the continuation of this game. I really hope and look forward to the planned genre.

Nov 11, 2018
Y-yeah, i think i'll pass on this one. I mean my standarts are low obviously, hell very low even, but a game that features a word that makes no sense as its name is honestly menacing and i am a coward.

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
NTR discussion should be banned if Dev wishes it. It is the same dipshits going in every thread asking over and over again "so you are planning NTR" and then "but how much ntr" and then "but is it ntr ntr? you understand meaning?" and then "hmmm so ntr is for sure forced"? wtf is going on, how come this shit posting is tolerated. The dev answered the first time and should not have to repeat himself like a parrot.
That would be ideal if people knew how to use the tag. They don't, so this happens. Fortunately it will at least partially be handled when the new version of the site comes out. The NTR tag will be fleshed out by adding a netori tag among other things and eventually it may be possible to use "avoidable" tags so people don't have to ask about that either.

The definition for NTR on F95 is clear:
NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/

It is nothing else than that. Tagging it for anything else than that is a mistag. It doesn't matter what the definition is elsewhere... but it doesn't stop people from constantly tagging it wrong anyway. That's part of why people are asking.

I want this resolved just as much as you, but it's not as one-sided or simple as you make it seem.

EDIT: The guy above me is however an example of everything not to do. The dev works in the tempo that works for him and he adds the content that makes the most sense for his game.

Meorless

Deathable
Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
That would be ideal if people knew how to use the tag. They don't, so this happens. Fortunately it will at least partially be handled when the new version of the site comes out. The NTR tag will be fleshed out by adding a netori tag among other things and eventually it may be possible to use "avoidable" tags so people don't have to ask about that either.

The definition for NTR on F95 is clear:
NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/

It is nothing else than that. Tagging it for anything else than that is a mistag. It doesn't matter what the definition is elsewhere... but it doesn't stop people from constantly tagging it wrong anyway. That's part of why people are asking.

I want this resolved just as much as you, but it's not as one-sided or simple as you make it seem.

EDIT: The guy above me is however an example of everything not to do. The dev works in the tempo that works for him and he adds the content that makes the most sense for his game.

The thing is, I didn't add NTR tag (mod did, probably).
I filled tags section according the rules (tagged only what's already exist in the game).
People saw the screenshot and began to resent about missing the NTR tag (even if the genre is only planned).
I'm ok when people asking questions about the game content, if those are not the repetitive ones.

I know that some people confuse NTR, cheating, sharing and cuck.

With the next update I'll write more detailed FAQ.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The thing is, I didn't add NTR tag (mod did, probably).
I filled tags section according the rules (tagged only what's already exist in the game).
People saw the screenshot and began to resent about missing the NTR tag (even if the genre is only planned).
I'm ok when people asking questions about the game content, if those are not the repetitive ones.

I know that some people confuse NTR, cheating, sharing and cuck.

With the next update I'll write more detailed FAQ.
This was never an attack on you. Anyone can request a tag and the mod making the decision may not know the game well enough.

Btw. Is newgrounds still active? I saw you made an account there in 2020.
My own account there is from 2004 and I haven't really visited other than once every other year to see the top entries in the last 8 years. Last time may actually have been ~5 years ago.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Meorless

Meorless

Deathable
Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
Great update. A game that deserves much more attention.

As far I can see, there was no notification of the update (in 'Lastest Uptades', the last mention was months ago).
I've sent a request. Administration is probably busy and moving to 'latest updates' will take a bit longer.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Meorless, let me see if I got this right:

The NTR scenes that you can see (or avoid seeing) in flashbacks happen to someone other than the MC (the NTR was suffered by someone else). If so, I don't care if they happened, although I prefer not to see them.

The NTR scenes (and rapes, femdom, etc.) that happen in the story can be completely avoided.

I have some questions:

Are the rape scenes in the flashbacks starring the MC or is the perpetrator someone else? If the MC doesn't participate, I can skip them without too much trouble. If the MC participates, then I prefer to find another game.

I see the picture with the avoidable fetishes, it includes most of the fetishes that I dislike. but I want to know if BDSM and maledom content can also be avoided.

Meorless

Deathable
Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
Meorless, let me see if I got this right:

The NTR scenes that you can see (or avoid seeing) in flashbacks happen to someone other than the MC (the NTR was suffered by someone else). If so, I don't care if they happened, although I prefer not to see them.

The NTR scenes (and rapes, femdom, etc.) that happen in the story can be completely avoided.

I have some questions:

Are the rape scenes in the flashbacks starring the MC or is the perpetrator someone else? If the MC doesn't participate, I can skip them without too much trouble. If the MC participates, then I prefer to find another game.

I see the picture with the avoidable fetishes, it includes most of the fetishes that I dislike. but I want to know if BDSM and maledom content can also be avoided.
All sexual scenes with MC are avoidable - obscene and regular.
Sexual scenes that can't be avoidable are skippable and doesn't concerns MC.

Preferences with fetishes have descriptions of what they includes. (NTR filter is also disabling sharing and cheating, for example)

If all preferences are enabled - player can choose if it's happen to MC or not. And scenes that doesn't concerns MC player can skip during game process, but the obscene variant of post-scene will be shown.

If related fetish been disabled - game will choose options to avoid the scenes (for MC) or skip them (light variant of post-scene will be shown).

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I was iffy at first because of the art, and others talking about the translation issues, but after trying it out the art grew on me and the story is rather interesting so far. Translation is definitely the thing holding this back from being really good, so hopefully that gets worked out in time.

Otherwise, looking forward to how this progresses. Got me intrigued, so thanks Meorless for your work and eager to see what happens next! :)

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes