RPGM Abandoned Death's Punishment [v0.46 bugfix] [Crazyreborn]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Currently, I am motivated to at least get the demo finished. Just an introduction and some content to a bigger idea I had. Of course, the plan is to make it much smaller and easier to manage than DP.

I love sharing and that is why the game is completely free and will be free. I love my small niche community haha. I take negative criticism as feedback and see where I can improve, I'd like to think my ego isn't that large as I can learn from everyone unless its straight up nonsense and just meant to hurt than help and those just get ignored.

I haven't experienced crazy negative feedback but I have received a ton of feedback.

Criticism was never the reason why I left =). so I hope people do give feedback and such regardless!

I understand you 100%. I enjoy writing my story and crafting a whole new world. But I agree with you. My fun also comes from people playing it.

This is why it was never about the money for me, I want the people who play my games to enjoy it just as much as I enjoy writing for it.

I consider myself more of a writer and I can't be a writer without people enjoying my things ;p even if its 1 person I will feel happy.

Sneak peak that the game is indeed free:

View attachment 2198257

View attachment 2198258

My motivation is back =)
Have you ever considered making a CYOA based in this style (I linked the game)
it quickly became one of my favs despite being very short
I think it has 22 endings, and a very large variety of kinks, its almost like a collection of mini stories but it does have an actual ending

Deleted member 5475472

I think… this is it.
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2022
Have you ever considered making a CYOA based in this style (I linked the game)
it quickly became one of my favs despite being very short
I think it has 22 endings, and a very large variety of kinks, its almost like a collection of mini stories but it does have an actual ending
Actually, yes I have. I wanted to do something like this to be honest but I have no coding skill with HTML or any really and I like to use RPGmaker because of all the assets I have and the open-world feel/fantasy feel.

But I looked in to it and I don't really like twine and all those other things. However, it was on my mind for the longest time.

Like, I wanted to do something like that or stick to rpgmaker... and if I didn't decide any time soon I wouldn't be able to create something so.. I choose rpgmaker for my own sake and started writing and game making this new game

Deleted member 5475472

I think… this is it.
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2022
Glad your motivation has come and looking forward to seeing what you dream up.

Thank you! I’m actually excited to show it since I’m trying some new things here and there.

Demo is almost done if the last part goes smoothly (rarely does as I like to do things complicated).

Sorta short but it’s an intro an opening to my crazy ideas.

I’m more excited for it to be played and see if the story is interesting haha.

But yes, motivation is 100/100 :)

Deleted member 5475472

I think… this is it.
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2022
I'm so excited at this news that I don't even know what to do!!

Haha. Thank you for the support!

I’m always honest with you guys.

So, tonight I got 95% of the demo completed. I’m a bit nervous to be honest since it’s been a long time and I took a different turn or different than DP. Sorta? You will have to see I guess.

All that’s left is putting in music to me that’s the hardest cause I get distracted with all the cool options! and one more event for the demo which I’m to tired to import tonight.

I am not going to directly drop it into f95 as I promised a few to at least play it and give me their opinion.

People I trust not to leak it before I’m ready. Sadly my old discord server is owned by someone else. My fault.

Now about the game:

I don’t want this to be as ambitious as DP but I get.. to excited and think a lot of all the possibilities.

- female protagonist
- sub only (undecided if I want to add dom path)
- lesbian only. (No futa-sorry for them lovers)
-Hopefully a constant story as I’m enjoying the story telling while I was making this!
- fantasy with a dash of sci-fi
- foot fetish and other kinks.
- FREE all I want is your souls I mean feedback in the future.

Anyways, I can’t believe I got motivated to make another game.

I appreciate everyone who has supported me through my mental instability and real life issues.

My discord username: crazyreborn#8864

I do enjoy making new friends and discussing.

Good night :)

Ps: wrote on my phone excuse the grammar and spelling errors. Lol

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017

So, tonight I got 95% of the demo completed. I’m a bit nervous to be honest since it’s been a long time and I took a different turn or different than DP. Sorta? You will have to see I guess.

All that’s left is putting in music to me that’s the hardest cause I get distracted with all the cool options! and one more event for the demo which I’m to tired to import tonight.

I am not going to directly drop it into f95 as I promised a few to at least play it and give me their opinion.

People I trust not to leak it before I’m ready. Sadly my old discord server is owned by someone else. My fault.

Now about the game:

I don’t want this to be as ambitious as DP but I get.. to excited and think a lot of all the possibilities.

- female protagonist
-Hopefully a constant story as I’m enjoying the story telling while I was making this!

I appreciate everyone who has supported me through my mental instability and real life issues.

Sounds awesome I can't wait to try it. Glad to see you're in such a better place again based on your posts lately. Hope it stays that way.

Deleted member 5475472

I think… this is it.
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2022
Sounds awesome I can't wait to try it. Glad to see you're in such a better place again based on your posts lately. Hope it stays that way.
Thank you! I am! Which makes me happy and I’m happy when I’m making or working on a game haha.

Sadly, even though I am done with what I intended to be a demo. It isn’t enough for public eye I guess. Since it’s very short and not a lot there. Just a set up for the game and a few scenes.

I’m going to see if I can manage to get more into it. Only one person tested it so far..

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Thank you! I am! Which makes me happy and I’m happy when I’m making or working on a game haha.

Sadly, even though I am done with what I intended to be a demo. It isn’t enough for public eye I guess. Since it’s very short and not a lot there. Just a set up for the game and a few scenes.

I’m going to see if I can manage to get more into it. Only one person tested it so far..
I would recommend releasing it here on this post and when you're satisfied then releasing it on its own game thread
people here are more likely to give positive feedback here because anyone whos been following this thread probably are aware that it only a demo and not a public release
I myself personally don't use discord though

Deleted member 5475472

I think… this is it.
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2022
I would recommend releasing it here on this post and when you're satisfied then releasing it on its own game thread
people here are more likely to give positive feedback here because anyone whos been following this thread probably are aware that it only a demo and not a public release
I myself personally don't use discord though
Hmm. That’s not a horrible idea since I do want the fans who stayed here to try it as well and not only discord.

I did rejoin the discord server but yeah.

I have let 3 people test what I thought was a dome.
of the two who tested it… they both said what I have isn’t a lot.

basically, it’s just story elements and nothing fancy and I don’t want to disappoint.

I’m more worried since I have DP over my shoulder and don’t want to suck at making another game lol

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Hmm. That’s not a horrible idea since I do want the fans who stayed here to try it as well and not only discord.

I did rejoin the discord server but yeah.

I have let 3 people test what I thought was a dome.
of the two who tested it… they both said what I have isn’t a lot.

basically, it’s just story elements and nothing fancy and I don’t want to disappoint.

I’m more worried since I have DP over my shoulder and don’t want to suck at making another game lol
I think your biggest fanbase would be the femdom fanbase (at least thats what I consider deaths punishment)
and we are generally used to either slow updates or lack of content
sometimes you just gotta take the plunge when youre ready!
you could also make a separate thread and hold polls and getting feedback from people are interested

Deleted member 5475472

I think… this is it.
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2022
I think your biggest fanbase would be the femdom fanbase (at least thats what I consider deaths punishment)
and we are generally used to either slow updates or lack of content
sometimes you just gotta take the plunge when youre ready!
you could also make a separate thread and hold polls and getting feedback from people are interested
Honestly, I was thinking about that, creating a thread on discussion forums like a development thread and see what others thing and such. and throw it there before I make an official thread but I wasn't sure if many people did that.

The sad part is the genre does have slow updates and lack of content gah I know the feeling

Deleted member 5475472

I think… this is it.
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2022
I appreciate your desire for others opinions, a game developer who is open to constructive feedback is always welcome and can improve a game but please don't let that influence you too much. I'm sure if you tell the story you want to tell then people will be happy to go along with you :)
thank you that means a lot. I have a story to tell and I will do my best to tell it.

Im getting hyped talking about it haha. I want to share it. Taking a break since I finished my goal.

to get this public ready:

1. need to redo some of the intro so you know wtf is going on.
2. add 2 maps with events.

mostly because currently it’s story based and you know how I love choice.

thank you all for the motivation and support!

Reactions: madhatter11

Wyper

Nov 10, 2018

Now about the game:

- female protagonist

You have no idea how good the vibes you are putting off are!! It's like you're a beacon of positivity and awesomeness spreading good energy and fun stuff to people with sharing your creativity and art. You're so fucking cool, dude.

Deleted member 5475472

I think… this is it.
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2022
You have no idea how good the vibes you are putting off are!! It's like you're a beacon of positivity and awesomeness spreading good energy and fun stuff to people with sharing your creativity and art. You're so fucking cool, dude.
haha, this made my night. Thank you very much really.

considering the year has been lots of downs and ups. I’m just happier and trying to get the vibes back. You know?

who better to share it with the people who have enjoyed my game and are willing to open their arms to me when I retuned?

now I’m nervous LOL cause I do hope what I’m working on is good.

part of me really just wants to show you guys what I have but also part of me knows it’s not enough. I’m conflicted hah

Reactions: madhatter11
4.60 star(s) 8 Votes