RPGM Abandoned Death's Punishment [v0.46 bugfix] [Crazyreborn]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Deleted member 5475472

I think… this is it.
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2022
The funny thing is dev changed his account name to "Deleted member" pretending to delete his account :ROFLMAO:, any know why he do that?
if he really deleted his account it should be like this OP dev can't be clicked at all.
I'm usually honest with my fanbase, I hate to have people think I am deceiving. But, honest to God. I deleted the account I’m not sure if the mods/Admins kept it like that because I was Dev and uploader at the time.

For the record I did have to leave everything behind and I also left the states for a bit for personal family reasons so I been busy.

I made this account to make sure you knew I did in fact delete it and have no access to it.

how I miss this community.

man, crazy is gone again?
On one hand, that's a bummer, as he's fun to talk to and is nice, and i'll miss him, but on the other hand, it's his right to do what he'd like, and if this kind of thing is overwhelming to him, he has no obligation whatsoever to stay, and i hope that whatever he's doing, he's happy and enjoying his life
Sorry I had fun talking to you to be honest and I was upset vanishing on you. I know I had no obligation but I was and still so passionate at the idea of giving a community game but my brain sometimes just stops

SaliaCoel kind of took the mantle with FU0; just make sure you pick a female protagonist and disable the content you don't want to see. Week 4 normally is scheduled soon - that is, today or tomorrow (those Spartan-style deadlines never are a good thing but they make sense if Salia actually has the content ready in advance and just plans to release it little by little). It's in very early stages of development so time will tell. Crazy would've enjoyed that, but I don't really like talking in a way that makes it look like he's no longer with us.

(Timezones being what they are, it's almost tomorrow here, but if we use EST/CST, then there's still quite some time.)
I was actually going to work on her game, the run into Kelly part was my idea that I was supposed to write for however, I was rightfully blocked considering I vanished so, I’m glad she’s doing great with her project

I'm sad I only discovered this game after it has been abandoned. It was a real fun game to play.
I’m glad you enjoyed it, I’m sorry I had to disappoint people by abandoning it :/. Everytime I returned I wanted to do something with it

How do I play the game, when I download it and open the file it just shows me sound effects and 1 other file, I can’t find where the actual game is
Im not sure what you mean? It should be more than that in the folder.

Anyways, thanks for listening to my ramblings …

Deleted member 5475472

I think… this is it.
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2022
this game is still fun (although its been awhile since I played it)
and hope you continue it one day, or even start a new project but take your time and try to enjoy yourself
and hope youre doing good with whatever youre at
I am glad people still enjoy it honestly. When I open it, I want to rebuild it and I think that is what usually keeps me away from game-making the most at the moment. Thinking, "Oh, maybe I should just "remaster" Death's punishment, it's already out there..."

I am not sure what I'll be doing, been trying new games and as someone who made a game I'm like "i would have added.. MORE LESBIAN AND FEET GAH" ;p

Sometimes its hard to find games I want to play...

Honestly, I write random story plot lines and then delete them cause I'm such a flake.

Crazy! I'm so happy to see you again!
Happy to be seen ;p I am always happy how kind everyone is to me considering I'm crazy and vanish at a month's time haha.

Appreciate it.

Reactions: madhatter11

Deleted member 5475472

I think… this is it.
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2022
Since I’m feeling better mentally and emotionally. I was confident enough to create a discord account again.

I can’t promise future content but I can try my best to not vanish again as I enjoy this community.

my discord: crazyreborn#8864

If you want to chat about anything of future creations or scold me because I vanished. Either way :)

Thanks for everyone who stayed by my side through this years insanity of my brain.

Deleted member 5475472

I think… this is it.
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2022
I don’t want to give false hope.

However, these past few days I been playing with rpgmaker and there’s a lot of things I have learned building DP.

I had a lot of fun with the community and game making when I was doing DP and I’m slowly getting back into that feeling again.

I’m currently slowly working on something, throwing ideas here and there.

The new game is fantasy based/sorta some sc-fi in the mix.

I plan it to be text based again and hopefully more organized in terms of story and free roam as I love player choices.

If anyone wants to privately test it in the future or want to throw their ideas back and forth for my motivation I’d appreciate it.

1. I’d need someone to be able to trust as I don’t want it to be public yet.
  2. This game is Yuri based. No futa (sorry to the fans who love it)
  3. No men in the game.
  4. Unsure if I want to make it a mix of dom and sub.

Anyways! That’s what I been doing since I have been back and forth with my return.

crazyreborn#8864 my discord or, PM on the site if you are shy :)

Again, I’m taking my time.

Thank you all for the support it’s been overwhelming and hope to come back with something good until I get motivated to do something with DP.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021

However, these past few days I been playing with rpgmaker and there’s a lot of things I have learned building DP.

I had a lot of fun with the community and game making when I was doing DP and I’m slowly getting back into that feeling again.

I plan it to be text based again and hopefully more organized in terms of story and free roam as I love player choices.

If anyone wants to privately test it in the future or want to throw their ideas back and forth for my motivation I’d appreciate it.

3. No men in the game.

Anyways! That’s what I been doing since I have been back and forth with my return.

Thank you all for the support it’s been overwhelming and hope to come back with something good until I get motivated to do something with DP.
I personally always play games that involve the MC being sub, but I always do appreciate sub and dom routes because the MC being a wimp or complete pushover is pretty irritating I guess I personally like a character with backbone that gets pushed into it kinda slow corruption style? idk if I phrased it right

Deleted member 5475472

I think… this is it.
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2022
I personally always play games that involve the MC being sub, but I always do appreciate sub and dom routes because the MC being a wimp or complete pushover is pretty irritating I guess I personally like a character with backbone that gets pushed into it kinda slow corruption style? idk if I phrased it right
I totally get what you mean! I do prefer the sub mindset where the MC isn’t just going to say “yes, okay sure hit me.” Haha type of things where they are strong enough to stand up for themselves and get punished for it.

so I totally agree!

I sorta tried to do that with this game but it wasn’t shown as much since I didn’t build on the dom path much.

but focusing only on a sub path doesn’t have to be submitting complete but like you said slow corruption!

thank you for your comment!

Avrital

Oct 12, 2018

3. No men in the game.

Hey,glad to see you back!Can you tell us more about your new game?
And take your time,because your mental status more important than some game(even if we like this game)

Deleted member 5475472

I think… this is it.
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2022
Hey,glad to see you back!Can you tell us more about your new game?
And take your time,because your mental status more important than some game(even if we like this game)

Hey! Thank you for the kind words and I know many like this game haha, trust me I enjoyed working on it but I think I got burnt out.

As for your question, hmm. I will try my best to summarize the idea in my head.

All your life, you wanted to see the stars, the universe, and all between. When you finally achieved your dream of flying into space with your own ship, you crashed inside a wormhole, and no struggling saved you.

Instead, you found yourself in an unknown world, surrounded by trees, and that was when the elves found you, took you in, and turned you into a slave.

Unfortunately, you have landed in a world where the elves rule. The humans are slaves and some are rebels.

Which side will you take? Will you get home?

Alright something like that hahah.

Avrital

Oct 12, 2018
Hey! Thank you for the kind words and I know many like this game haha, trust me I enjoyed working on it but I think I got burnt out.

As for your question, hmm. I will try my best to summarize the idea in my head.

All your life, you wanted to see the stars, the universe, and all between. When you finally achieved your dream of flying into space with your own ship, you crashed inside a wormhole, and no struggling saved you.

Instead, you found yourself in an unknown world, surrounded by trees, and that was when the elves found you, took you in, and turned you into a slave.

Unfortunately, you have landed in a world where the elves rule. The humans are slaves and some are rebels.

Which side will you take? Will you get home?

Alright something like that hahah.
Good,i like SF.
What tags that game will have?Same,as DP,or some new?And,you write that you unsure about D/S paths,does this means it will be like kinetic romance,or only Dom/Sub?

Deleted member 5475472

I think… this is it.
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2022
Good,i like SF.
What tags that game will have?Same,as DP,or some new?And,you write that you unsure about D/S paths,does this means it will be like kinetic romance,or only Dom/Sub?
SF? Sorry I’m half asleep lol.
Where did you get romance from?
I dislike kinetic because I want you to make the choices.
Again maybe I’m miss understanding you. For dom/sub I’m unsure, since I do want the end game to have 3 endings. I don’t plan on it being a project as big as DP.

Avrital

Oct 12, 2018
SF? Sorry I’m half asleep lol.
Where did you get romance from?
I dislike kinetic because I want you to make the choices.
Again maybe I’m miss understanding you. For dom/sub I’m unsure, since I do want the end game to have 3 endings. I don’t plan on it being a project as big as DP.
SF - Sci-Fi.
Kinetic romance - my own term,because for me KN it's like book,and nothing more.
And about dom/sub - i mean will it have multiple ending,or it will focus only on one ending(again,kinetic).
Don't try to find any sense in my words,i have only stupid curious)

Deleted member 5475472

I think… this is it.
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2022
SF - Sci-Fi.
Kinetic romance - my own term,because for me KN it's like book,and nothing more.
And about dom/sub - i mean will it have multiple ending,or it will focus only on one ending(again,kinetic).
Don't try to find any sense in my words,i have only stupid curious)
Ohh I understand now. It’s okay! You aren’t stupid. I understand you are curious.

I don’t like KNs. It will have multi endings that’s what I want. I think three? I forgot what I had in mind… I need to check notes.

I love choices.

Reactions: Avrital

Avrital

Oct 12, 2018
Ohh I understand now. It’s okay! You aren’t stupid. I understand you are curious.

I don’t like KNs. It will have multi endings that’s what I want. I think three? I forgot what I had in mind… I need to check notes.

I love choices.
So am I)
Take your time,and take care.

Deleted member 5475472

I think… this is it.
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2022
So am I)
Take your time,and take care.
Thank you!

currently my demo is 20% complete. I always hated starting things like stories and games. Because starting is always hard for me but I pushed through lol.

The demo will be shared with a few people as I don’t want it to get leaked.

I haven’t decided how to share yet. However, I won’t be mentioning too much about it as I don’t want to give spoilers or false hope but I’m quite excited.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Thank you!

currently my demo is 20% complete. I always hated starting things like stories and games. Because starting is always hard for me but I pushed through lol.

The demo will be shared with a few people as I don’t want it to get leaked.

I haven’t decided how to share yet. However, I won’t be mentioning too much about it as I don’t want to give spoilers or false hope but I’m quite excited.
Unless you have an idea on how you want the game to go entirely then I personally recommend sharing it to all
why - because sharing is fun, especially if you have a small niche community that enjoys your work and is a nice ego boost, if you have thick enough skin to ignore negative criticism

I dont know about you, but I personally dont enjoy my own stories, I dont enjoy the things I write the fun comes from other people enjoying it, I guess its just not fun to.. experience things how I want them to go if that makes sense
sure its fun to read a story and have it turnout how I want it to turnout but if it comes from my own head its like...well I knew it was going turn out this way because this is how I wanted it to

Deleted member 5475472

I think… this is it.
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2022
Unless you have an idea on how you want the game to go entirely then I personally recommend sharing it to all
why - because sharing is fun, especially if you have a small niche community that enjoys your work and is a nice ego boost, if you have thick enough skin to ignore negative criticism
Currently, I am motivated to at least get the demo finished. Just an introduction and some content to a bigger idea I had. Of course, the plan is to make it much smaller and easier to manage than DP.

I love sharing and that is why the game is completely free and will be free. I love my small niche community haha. I take negative criticism as feedback and see where I can improve, I'd like to think my ego isn't that large as I can learn from everyone unless its straight up nonsense and just meant to hurt than help and those just get ignored.

I haven't experienced crazy negative feedback but I have received a ton of feedback.

Criticism was never the reason why I left =). so I hope people do give feedback and such regardless!

I dont know about you, but I personally dont enjoy my own stories, I dont enjoy the things I write the fun comes from other people enjoying it, I guess its just not fun to.. experience things how I want them to go if that makes sense
sure its fun to read a story and have it turnout how I want it to turnout but if it comes from my own head its like...well I knew it was going turn out this way because this is how I wanted it to
I understand you 100%. I enjoy writing my story and crafting a whole new world. But I agree with you. My fun also comes from people playing it.

This is why it was never about the money for me, I want the people who play my games to enjoy it just as much as I enjoy writing for it.

I consider myself more of a writer and I can't be a writer without people enjoying my things ;p even if its 1 person I will feel happy.

Sneak peak that the game is indeed free:

1669580653475.png

1669580671112.png

My motivation is back =)

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes