RPGM Abandoned Death's Punishment [v0.46 bugfix] [Crazyreborn]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Pagonia

Feb 15, 2021
Anyone got the file from the MEGA he posted before he quit again that has the fix for the android version? It's not up anymore.

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
"on hold"?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
its worse man, dev deleted his account......, i dunno about his discord tho, havent gotten to check if he is still active there or if the links for it even work

• Sad
Reactions: awaf113

Deleted member 5046757

Uploader
Game Developer
Jun 24, 2022
Hello world,

It’s. Me. Crazy94. You can choose to believe it, or you can ignore it which is fine. Even though I tend to have been honest with my community, I know many were shocked to see me vanish, honestly I don’t blame you.

It was a dark time for me. I deleted every account that had to do with nsfw. Even my super old discord needing a fresh start.

What happened?

1. I was harassed and bullied because I abandon this game. I don’t mind criticism but I never wanted to be shamed or bullied because of my life choices.
  2. My immediate family had a bad car crash, my car is gone but the important part is all four of them are healthy and safe. Thank God.
  3. My drivers failed…. I lost everything even my backups. No more maid comic and no more DP. Death’s punishment.
  4. Faith is still my clutch. Even though, I have till this day, Had so many ideas and so much passion to write fantasies and create games etc.
  5. I did not want my real life stuff to get compromised with this. Even though I deleted discord for nsfw reasons and harassment, I started getting annoying bot scams. Please don’t click on these links.

Do I expect forgiveness?

No. I’m quite numb inside. After losing everything and I left the community and burnt the bridges I had with the uploaders/mods/admins and probably with all of you.

I enjoyed being on the uploader team. I enjoyed making my comics. I enjoyed the kind people. Again, harassment and bullying was through discord pms.

What now?

I have no idea. Mostly want to apologize for all the people who didn’t Harass me and who actually gave a shit.

Feel free to reconnect with me if you choose so through dms.

As for the future of my comics and games. I. Just. Don’t. Know.

I don’t have proof that I am who I am. Nor do I expect any real response to this. Maybe I’m here seeking for inspiration? But who knows.

Anyways,
Thanks,
Crazy94

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Anyways,
Thanks,
Crazy94
Anyone who would harrass or insult you for not finish your game is stupid, and their opinion doesn't matter. You are very talented, you're very nice and a great member of the lewd gaming community, and i choose to believe it's you.
No matter what happens, you've done wonderful work and are very appreciated. That said, if you ever do want to start work on something else, know it will be welcome here. Also, if you have a discord, feel free to DM me it and we can chat as friends there, i'd be happy to talk with you, and if you don't we can always just talk on F95 as well.
i'm sorry those thigns happened to you but it's very good that your family was alright! I hope that no matter what happens, you're happy and that things go well for you, though if you decide to create things again as well they'll be well appreciated too

Deleted member 5046757

Uploader
Game Developer
Jun 24, 2022
Anyone who would harrass or insult you for not finish your game is stupid, and their opinion doesn't matter. You are very talented, you're very nice and a great member of the lewd gaming community, and i choose to believe it's you.
No matter what happens, you've done wonderful work and are very appreciated. That said, if you ever do want to start work on something else, know it will be welcome here. Also, if you have a discord, feel free to DM me it and we can chat as friends there, i'd be happy to talk with you, and if you don't we can always just talk on F95 as well.
i'm sorry those thigns happened to you but it's very good that your family was alright! I hope that no matter what happens, you're happy and that things go well for you, though if you decide to create things again as well they'll be well appreciated too

Hey! It’s been awhile. Thank you for your kind words, it means a lot to me that you’d believe me. Honestly, I been trying to figure out how to prove that it’s me.

I mean, it’s going to be hard for now. Considering the only thing I have left is my old “secret” game that I never got around to. The university one. Well, I have the maps. I actually have the empty maps of both games (since I paid someone to make them)

I would love to create things again, regardless of how I feel with the sins and stuff. Creating stuff for the community is also for me too since I have so much fun haha.

Of course, if I decide to make anything. I’d still do it free as I promised that for a long time plus it’s not what would make me happy anyways.

I did create an alt discord until I can trust people with my new main account. I can send that over, never hurts to have friends.

Sadly, I invested Money in a huge map for SFW game and now I’m not motivated to start it ha. Yet… here I am back to nsfw world because I enjoy the spice.

You don't owe an apology to anyone, your game is great for what it is and the lack of updates or a backup cannot erase the fun I had playing through it several times. Thanks for the update!
Thank you! I appreciate it. I’m glad you had fun with it! Really, I was always happy when people played my game and enjoyed it. Even though I wanted people to enjoy my writing more than anything since It was what I loved the most and still do lol

my alt discord account is : crazyreborn#0931

For anyone who feels like reconnecting or whatever.

Zred.

Mar 2, 2020
Hello world,

It’s. Me. Crazy94. You can choose to believe it, or you can ignore it which is fine. Even though I tend to have been honest with my community, I know many were shocked to see me vanish, honestly I don’t blame you.

It was a dark time for me. I deleted every account that had to do with nsfw. Even my super old discord needing a fresh start.

What happened?

1. I was harassed and bullied because I abandon this game. I don’t mind criticism but I never wanted to be shamed or bullied because of my life choices.
  2. My immediate family had a bad car crash, my car is gone but the important part is all four of them are healthy and safe. Thank God.
  3. My drivers failed…. I lost everything even my backups. No more maid comic and no more DP. Death’s punishment.
  4. Faith is still my clutch. Even though, I have till this day, Had so many ideas and so much passion to write fantasies and create games etc.
  5. I did not want my real life stuff to get compromised with this. Even though I deleted discord for nsfw reasons and harassment, I started getting annoying bot scams. Please don’t click on these links.

Do I expect forgiveness?

No. I’m quite numb inside. After losing everything and I left the community and burnt the bridges I had with the uploaders/mods/admins and probably with all of you.

I enjoyed being on the uploader team. I enjoyed making my comics. I enjoyed the kind people. Again, harassment and bullying was through discord pms.

What now?

I have no idea. Mostly want to apologize for all the people who didn’t Harass me and who actually gave a shit.

I don’t have proof that I am who I am. Nor do I expect any real response to this. Maybe I’m here seeking for inspiration? But who knows.

Anyways,
Thanks,
Crazy94
Man that sounds like a lot. Hope everything gets better and don't apologize you don't owe anyone anything <3

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Was you're stopping my favorite thing? No, of course not. But whoever the hell harassed you needs to get their priorities straight. Nobody should ever feel obligated to continue to make a passion project and you did right by us by just letting us know that you needed to stop. That's more than we get 90% of the time and deserves mad respect.

Reactions: Silverfan936

Deleted member 5046757

Uploader
Game Developer
Jun 24, 2022
Man that sounds like a lot. Hope everything gets better and don't apologize you don't owe anyone anything <3
thank You for the kind words. I’m Luckly in a better place now. It’s the only reason I bothered to resurface

Was you're stopping my favorite thing? No, of course not. But whoever the hell harassed you needs to get their priorities straight. Nobody should ever feel obligated to continue to make a passion project and you did right by us by just letting us know that you needed to stop. That's more than we get 90% of the time and deserves mad respect.
I appreciate it. I always tried my best to be honest because I typically don’t have anything to hide or I hate feeling like I’m deceivingPeople as I enjoy being myself and being straight forward.

stoping wasn’t my favorite thing either not losing my stuff haha. But I’m glad you enjoyed it that much :)

Oct 26, 2017
Glad you're safe Crazy. Sad to hear about the news but your family being safe is what matters, thank goodness. Extremely upset about the rest as I have zero tolerance for injustice and the kind ones being the ones suffering the most while the ones destroying society are living the dream by exploiting and abusing others.

Glad I wasn't there when you got harassed or it wouldn't have ended well. People who do stuff they like for free get bullied or worse, people who drain millions of brainwashed human beings end up with an army of cultists to control the narrative so they can keep up their shady business and have their sponsors praise the sun and insist that nothing ever happened (no death threats, no doxxing, it was all fake). If there is karma, then they will all pay someday and not with money - that's what's started it all. Looking forward to a cryptostorm and all valuables getting terminated in a distant future, restarting from scratch and having to do the most basic tasks on their own will teach people who've never had to work hard some good life lessons.

I'd still advise you to stay off Discord as well, but in an era where people get harassed if they refuse to use it because "it's part of modern society" that's your call. Keep your server private if you can and be careful.

Keeping it short, stay safe, and thanks for the time you've spent with your fans and friends. Thanks for being human and for being yourself.

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
Hello world,

What happened?

Do I expect forgiveness?

What now?

Anyways,
Thanks,
Crazy94
glad to hear your family is safe and as far as it goes with the game, look at bright side, you can start over, no pressores this time around.

Deleted member 5046757

Uploader
Game Developer
Jun 24, 2022
Glad you're safe Crazy. Sad to hear about the news but your family being safe is what matters, thank goodness. Extremely upset about the rest as I have zero tolerance for injustice and the kind ones being the ones suffering the most while the ones destroying society are living the dream by exploiting and abusing others.

Glad I wasn't there when you got harassed or it wouldn't have ended well. People who do stuff they like for free get bullied or worse, people who drain millions of brainwashed human beings end up with an army of cultists to control the narrative so they can keep up their shady business and have their sponsors praise the sun and insist that nothing ever happened (no death threats, no doxxing, it was all fake). If there is karma, then they will all pay someday and not with money - that's what's started it all. Looking forward to a cryptostorm and all valuables getting terminated in a distant future, restarting from scratch and having to do the most basic tasks on their own will teach people who've never had to work hard some good life lessons.

I'd still advise you to stay off Discord as well, but in an era where people get harassed if they refuse to use it because "it's part of modern society" that's your call. Keep your server private if you can and be careful.

Keeping it short, stay safe, and thanks for the time you've spent with your fans and friends. Thanks for being human and for being yourself.
Hello Old friend! Thank you for always being kind to me. I believe in karma at least haha. Yeah, I wont be making a server for a long time, but I have offered my account if anyone wanted to talk. I remember how addictive it could be... I remember we would talk forever even though we had work to do! haha. Good times.

I shouldn't let anyone get under my skin as they have in the past, I hope. Again, I appreciate your kind words! I am glad I can be myself here =)

glad to hear your family is safe and as far as it goes with the game, look at bright side, you can start over, no pressores this time around.
Thank you! haha, that is true. Even if I start a new project... and not this one, at least I learned a lot, from the fans and just in general. If I start anything new, I won't be rushing to release it, or overwhelm myself as I did in the past.

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes