RPGM Abandoned Death's Punishment [v0.46 bugfix] [Crazyreborn]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
what new Femdom RPG maker Game?

Lesbian Femdom?

if is is good i would like to know the game name, because an vague reference is kind of unhelpful when i have NO idea of what you have been playing...

sorry if i am being rude, it is just HARD to find good Lezdom game's...

Edit: and even harder to find one from an sub's perspective...
I don't think you should compare your game with his. His game actually seems very professional work considering its an rpgmaker game. Plus, I've said it before in other places. That has the potential to be a masterpiece in the femdom genre if the dev continues this level of work and completes the game without it feeling abrupt. Everyone has their own levels. You improve with each experience. I think you should focus on just continuing this if you can (of course, I am biased because I really liked it and your future plans for this. Katie was best girl btw) This was a lovely game and that's a little hard to say when a game has no art at all.

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
TypeError
Easing.classes.forEach(...) is not a function

got this error when starting, tried to reinstall already, same error, can anyone help?
put what I attached in the JS folder ---> Plugins.

I haven't got around to fixing it sadly I thought I already had but apparently not.

I don't think you should compare your game with his. His game actually seems very professional work considering its an rpgmaker game. Plus, I've said it before in other places. That has the potential to be a masterpiece in the femdom genre if the dev continues this level of work and completes the game without it feeling abrupt. Everyone has their own levels. You improve with each experience. I think you should focus on just continuing this if you can (of course, I am biased because I really liked it and your future plans for this. Katie was best girl btw) This was a lovely game and that's a little hard to say when a game has no art at all.
That is true, I mostly took it as inspiration to be honest with you. Thank you for the kind words and I know how everyone liked Katie ;p

I'm glad it was enjoyable regardless of no art. The reason for no art is mostly because I can write for hours plus art is costly and not something I'd want to invest in unless I'm doing something like DAZ which isn't everyone's cup of tea.

I do have issues with coming back to this game.

1. I feel like I'd give false hope. Abandoning it and coming back. I may have to start putting it on Hold instead.

2. you are correct, you learn from experience. It's why I'd want to try and fix up the game more and do a small or big revamp which would take time.

3. I'm getting more comfortable with my personal reasons to be making this game and the fact that it has no art helps it. but again, I feel like I'm just teasing my players at this point.

I come back, leave 3 months, and return, and rinse and repeat.

CrazyKupKake

Dec 16, 2019
so umm i replaced that plugin i was told to replace and put the plugins into the plugin folder but for some reason when I start up the game now it is just a black screen anyone know how to fix this

thx already

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
so umm i replaced that plugin i was told to replace and put the plugins into the plugin folder but for some reason when I start up the game now it is just a black screen anyone know how to fix this

thx already
you put it in JS -> plugins?

gah, maybe I should get this fixed.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
works like a charm
sweet, I'm not sure what is going on with it, all the plugins seem to have come out broken before I abandoned sigh.

Well, if I do ever come back at least that won't be an issue lol. I hope the wait was worth it and you can enjoy it.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Today I opened my game project because I kinda miss it. I'm not sure if anyone wants a revamp at this stage. Sadly, I'm trying to remember where the heck I left off since... my current project has unfinished new content that was supposed to be 0.47.

so my motivation currently is at 50% lol.
I know I am still interested and I remember seeing a couple of comments here saying they'll wait for you lol. So, I'm sure people will still be interested especially because what you had planned seemed pretty big and interesting

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
I know I am still interested and I remember seeing a couple of comments here saying they'll wait for you lol. So, I'm sure people will still be interested especially because what you had planned seemed pretty big and interesting
haha. Thank you. Yes which is an honor. But, I don’t know if game is good as it is or it needs an overhaul.

i may need to dig through my memory to see where I left things.

I think it being a huge game is also an issue.

SHRK117

Jul 1, 2021
Today I opened my game project because I kinda miss it. I'm not sure if anyone wants a revamp at this stage. Sadly, I'm trying to remember where the heck I left off since... my current project has unfinished new content that was supposed to be 0.47.

You rock, bro. I would love to play next partch ^^

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
You rock, bro. I would love to play next partch ^^
Much love and support over here :)
Haha thank you both.

I realize text based is easier to deal with than working on my second project.

my second project was going to be daz + rpgmaker. But,the only thing iS that would Probably take longer.

secondly my biggest issue is losing all my notes that I had written up for the patch ha. So I’m a little lost at the moment.

rewriting everything is easy. Remembering my plan I had for the new characters is the problem.

M1tch3l

Sep 16, 2019

I definitely would love anything you would put out and I am sure everyone else would too

robbiej691

Oct 7, 2020
Haha thank you both.

I realize text based is easier to deal with than working on my second project.

my second project was going to be daz + rpgmaker. But,the only thing iS that would Probably take longer.

secondly my biggest issue is losing all my notes that I had written up for the patch ha. So I’m a little lost at the moment.

rewriting everything is easy. Remembering my plan I had for the new characters is the problem.
hello crazy, its good to see you and you seem in good spirits, im glad to see you post on here

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes